• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aus of your ocs?

Hey! I'm just pretty darn curious if you guys have ever made alternative universes with your ocs? Cause i sure did (and i have been thinking of doing some profiles of my very very old ones, like...i was 12 XP)

But yeah simply curious! Do tell me about me about them down below if you did

Well I have a story with 2 power systems. Power system 1 is based on dream powers and power system 2 is based on supernatural powers caused using a specific energy.

In universe 1, more people use power system 1 and they tend to be stronger.

In universe 2, more people use power system 2, and power system 2 users are generally stronger.

Universe 2 is mostly used by me when I want to make an story where Universe 1 villain isn't evil.
Or for when I want to give a character from Universe 1 different powers, design, backstories or a different gender.

I might make more alternate universes in the future but for now, only 2 are necessary.

Not mine and not my artwork but this is probably the coolest "what if" piece I've seen featuring the bigger Fallout Equestria stories.
What if Littlepip died at the very beginning of the story? (the big one.)
What if Littlepip joined the main antagonist?
What if Littlepip succumbed to her Mintal (Cocaine Equivalent) addiction?

Then there's the goofy shit like Blackjack finding the TARDIS, and Littlepip lifting Mjolnir,
Fun excuse to post one of my favorite FoE art pieces.

You know all the different Undertale AUs? Swap, Fell, Shift, Outer, etc? I've put my own characters though those same concepts multiple times, that's what Undertale brainrot does to a person and I am still not entirely free to this day

My guy has an AU where he saves his mom from dying in the original story.

My verse has the whole story based around a tournament so there’s different outcomes to that I’ve considered. The MC initially lost before I decided against that. And while it’s not exactly an AU I have made a few alternate designs for Cinner (MC). The one I like most has bandages on the arm and a scar on the face, just making it look cooler

Technically all of my OCs have a lot of AUs because I typically end up re-writing my stories like, 7 times before I have something that I like.

As for official AUs, when I was younger me and one of my friends worked on a comic book series for Armored Hero that was supposed to be a canon AU, though we never ended up really starting it. We had a rough plan of what we would have wanted the series to be like though

I personally stared making pages for my verg first verse which technically started all the other ones, i mean i still have everything they had so...why not use them lol

Volt and Hikari

That's totally fair lmao, New Light was a pretty cringey first attempt at an universe, but hey i embraced the cringe and made profiles for those old versions XP

A lot of my OCs have versions of themselves in entirely different settings. Usually this just comes from someone I made for a fandom RP being adapted into another one but sometimes it’s for something more… original? Not sure if that’s the right word but still.

Yeah. A lot of my ocs have "versions" of themselves entirely disconnected from the others. Usually it's the same two characters (but sometimes only one of them) altered to fit a new setting/story with altered personalities/appearances. Occasionally surrounded by new names or old names with altered personalities/appearances.

Same names, entirely different characters. All existing in their own separate multiverse. But some have alternate versions within their multiverse. Those tend to be actual alternate versions caused by a major event transforming history. Example are

Team Goddess have a "teenage" group and a chibi group. Entirely different adventures. (There's more versions out there).

There's one version split into four separate timelines.

A - Glitch attacks gets repelled
B - Glitch never shows up
C - Heroes mostly die
D - Roleplay (Let's me use the character without affecting his story)

There's more examples, but yeah—

I had a lot of AUs of Stickman Hero and the other guys, but they were all cringe and I hate them. With a passion.
Alright since everyone is sharing theirs I guess I'll do the same. I was really into FNF and I made an entire AU of Stickman Hero and the bois in the Pibby corruption (yes, I know Pibby isn't from FNF but there were a ton of Pibby mods) and also concepts of how the Stick Gang would look in FNF D-Sides and FNF Neo.

Alright since everyone is sharing theirs I guess I'll do the same. I was really into FNF and I made an entire AU of Stickman Hero and the bois in the Pibby corruption (yes, I know Pibby isn't from FNF but there were a ton of Pibby mods) and also concepts of how the Stick Gang would look in FNF D-Sides and FNF Neo.
Describe them 👀

I'm a jerk, not a monster.
Same here, I'm way worse tbh.
And tbh same here except I think I'm keeping them buttt... I'm renaming them.

I be grinding on FNF not gonna lie. I’ve got a ton of mods downloaded, it’s a fun past time and I get to use my fingers.
I loved spongebob parodies (though I should warn you there are Offensive/disturbing stuff in it) and I'm currently reskinning it.

I loved spongebob parodies (though I should warn you there are Offensive/disturbing stuff in it) and I'm currently reskinning it.
I’ve been around the creepypasta block, I’m sure it’s cool. I have played some Pibby mods that weren’t cringe. I am feigning for the next version of Corrupted Omniverse, Ben 10 is like my all time favorite show even above Teen Titans so the fact the mod and music were good is great.

I’ve been around the creepypasta block, I’m sure it’s cool. I have played some Pibby mods that weren’t cringe. I am feigning for the next version of Corrupted Omniverse, Ben 10 is like my all time favorite show even above Teen Titans so the fact the mod and music were good is great.
FORGOTTEN WORLD SLAPS ESPECIALLY WITH THE VOCALS

I forced myself to leave the community altogether after the 20th big mod Dev got exposed as a goddamn p*dophile.

Back