• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

August Large Country Level

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So in the Recent OFFICIAL manga Translations of the last manga chapters in fairy Tail August states he has enough power to wipe out the country of Ishgar, so I believe it should be added to his page as Large Country Level via Ars-Magia

Link:http://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-527-page-8.html

Well, reading ahead looks like Mavis accepted it was a threat to Magnolia, not sure if that means anything tho

I am tempted to write this up as hyperbole, but I will wait until I hear what Blanked and others think.

You can ask knowledgable members of fairy tail to comment here:

The list.

Edit: Looks like it means nothing, i confused magnolia as Fiore for a second there.

Plus 6-B is a wide tier...

I am unsure about this. It seems like just hyperbole to me.

I mean't to say Fiore Earlier, he does not say he will destroy Ishgar but Fiore, Which is way more believable than Him destroying all of Ishgar

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I mean't to say Fiore Earlier, he does not say he will destroy Ishgar but Fiore, Which is way more believable than Him destroying all of Ishgar
Maybe? But tbh, I have a problem with the calc, I think it looks wanked tbh

And tbh, I am unsure if etherion would even destroy Fiore. Not trying to DP fairy tail, but I dont recall a statement for this.

Plus, the calc uses a fan scanlation.

I think personally it should be recalcing

Assume the above calc is correct and there is no issues, I am neutral on it.

Asked Blanked/William, Aiden and everyone else from the list to come to this thread.

1: Again this seems very hyperbolic

2: At best this would be an outlier considering only the god tiers of the verse are the only one's capable of such destruction.

3: This would essentially destroy the scaling for FT.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
2: At best this would be an outlier considering only the god tiers of the verse are the only one's capable of such destruction.

3: This would essentially destroy the scaling for FT.
Not really

Some spells and modes allows to overcome AP gaps, we already discussed this with Erza, Dragon Force Natsu etc etc

At best he is this with the one spell, otherwise he is where is currently at.

But I am also down to call it an outlier with more input.

1: Not Really, it wouldn't be that farfetched for Augusts full Magic Power to be equal to Etherion

2:August is basically right below God Tier

3: It's kind've of the sites Job to get this right, so while this will be a pain, it cannot just be ignored

The Erza thing was completely different. That was due to a friendship power up. August isn't using anything like that. So no there is nothing he can use that'll boosts him to High 6-B without it being an outlier.

Again said spell would be an outlier / hyperbole.

August isn't anywhere near the god tier of the verse. Hell Zeref and Natsu aren't even the God Tiers.

Um... Natsu and Zeref are totally God Tiers along with Acnologia they are the 3 strongest characters, with Acnologia being Strongest but still, and right below that is August

The Erza thing was completely different. That was due to a friendship power up. August isn't using anything like that. So no there is nothing he can use that'll boosts him to High 6-B without it being an outlier.
My point would be that he would he would still be this level with this spell. Yes it is only this one spell, but alot of spells in fairy tail have variable AP.

That said, a better counter argument is we just dismiss it because we didn't see it lol. For all we know, August was a little crazy with power here.

Outlier at worst though... oh boi, not fairy tail again </3

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Um... Natsu and Zeref are totally God Tiers along with Acnologia they are the 3 strongest characters, with Acnologia being Strongest but still, and right below that is August

There's only one god tier in the verse. And that's Acnologia, Zeref very cleary stated he couldn't beat Acnologia and Natsu never fought Acnologias body. None of them scale, Natsu and Zeref are below the god tier.

August isn't anywhere near the god tier of the verse. Hell Zeref and Natsu aren't even the God Tiers.
But yeah, this sentence is fair. Acnologia >>>>>> Zeref >>> August > Irene who is Large Island Level

Yup.

He is at best the high end of top tier, even tho personally hate tiering systems.

If Irene has the ability to effect all of Fiore with Universe One in her base, it would make perfect sense for August, who is stronger than Irene, to be able to eradicate the entire country of Fiore if he sacrificed his life. I also believe that this would push Natsu, Zeref, and Igneel to to Large Country as well since they are vastly stronger than August's full power, But I know that won't happen because this site would never let Fairy Tail be at that level, unless you are Acnologia, who should also be Large Country in Normal Dragon Mode since August was confident not even with all his power could he beat Acnologia.

Isnt Universe One hax. Pretty sure you dont equate hax with AP.

And didnt Mavis state that?

Pretty sure there were other stuff that came out of her mouth that was not legit.

And I thought viz translations were the official translations

Im ready for my Planet-Large Planet Whitebeard with Continental Top Tiers

ZackMoon1234 said:
Isnt Universe One hax. Pretty sure you dont equate hax with AP.
And didnt Mavis state that?

Pretty sure there were other stuff that came out of her mouth that was not legit.

Im ready for my Planet-Large Planet Whitebeard with Continental Top Tiers

Oops, for some reason my comment didn't post, well if Irene is able to spread her Magic across all of Fiore, and wasn't fatigued at all, would make it so that August Using every once of Magic he had to destroy Fiore isn't that unbelievable, plus it would also make Normal Dragon Acnologia Large Country Level since August thought he couldn't even come close to him

August wanted to destroy the kingdom of fiore, and magnolia is part of this kingdom. For mavis to say that the town of magnolia is gonna vanish, is still with in reason.

If there is a powerful magic spell like universe one, that can cover a whole country. Surely there are other powerful spells like itself, and what august used was a powerful ancient forbbiden magic spell.

August is after all someone on the level of irene, or might even be stronger then her. He is someone who has been gifted with magical talent at a young age, and he has been with zeref since he was a young kid. Who knows what kinda forbidden magic zeref has taugh him.

It was discussed. But users rejected it because he talked something about blood destruction or something like that and they assumed he meant to wipe all of the live in ishgar rather than ishgar itself

Mavis said it's a forbidden curse that causes the blood of living things to evaporate and the very land itself to melt.

It's actually Fiore thats threatened to be destroyed, not Ishgar anyways

While that argument could be made, the buildings and land as well are clearly evaporating as well, plus August did say he would destroy the entire country in the Official Translation, also if Base Irene can use Universe One to manipulate all of Fiore without being fatigued at all, it's not farfetched to assume August's full power, which is greater than Irenes, as well as sacrificing his life could accomplish the destruction of Fiore

Then it should scale to Zeref with FH

Since August said that that was the only way for him to defeat Acnologia.

Both universe one and august self destruction magic, have the same range. The difference between them is that august magic was made to destroy the whole country and leave nothing left.

Irene used a powerful magic spell like universe one while in base mode with no sign of being exhausted.

And august is not someone who is weaker then irene at all, he has traveled around the fairy tail world and learn all kinds of magic. He does not hold the name of "Magic King" for no reason.

August being Country level with a suicidal move seems alright though his durability shouldn't scale because he's sacrificing his life in order to do it.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Then it should scale to Zeref with FH

Since August said that that was the only way for him to defeat Acnologia.
It should scale to Zeref and FDKM Natsu, as well as Normal Dragon mode Acnologia

The tiering should be this

Large Country Level:

August via Suicide Attack (Was going to destroy all of Fiore)

Zeref with Fairy Heart (August believed he could not defeat Acnologia in any way, even with Ars-Magia, But believed Zeref with Fairy Heart could)

Acnologia Dragon Form (August did not think he could beat Acnologia even with Ars-Magia, this was also before anyone knew he was immune to magic)

Igneel (Battled and injured Acnologia while weakened, although Acnologia wasn't going at full power either)

Natsu POF or Savage Dragon Fire (Defeated Zeref who was empowered by the Fairy Heart, Vastly stronger than before)

At least Large Country Level:

Dragon and Human Acnologia with ROT (Achieved an overall boost of power after absorbing the Ravines of Time, Equal to, if not superior to Etherion after absorbing the Ravines of Time)

Natsu Seven Flames Dragon Mode (Superior to all previous forms)

Wasn't Fiore ten times smaller than normal due to Universe 1? Would that affect the rating (Large Country to Country level)?

Irene Died and Fiore returned to it's original size, BEFORE August was going to use Ars-Magia

Ah, I'd forgotten that. Then fair enouh, Large Country level would be right.

Back