• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attempting to debunk Super Mario 64 power star (yet again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. If you need any pages unlocked, please list them here, and I will handle it.

Sorry, but can we please change Base Bowser's AP entry to "Galaxy level, higher with preparation", instead of "Galaxy Level, Galaxy Level with preparation".

Also, very minor nitpick but if I'm not mistaken Base Bowser should have just a comma before "higher" not a period

Sorry, but can we please change Base Bowser's AP entry to "Galaxy level, higher with preparation", instead of "Galaxy Level, Galaxy Level with preparation".

Also, very minor nitpick but if I'm not mistaken Base Bowser should have just a comma before "higher" not a period
What do the rest of you think? It does not seem harmful to me.

here is a list of profiles that still need to be changed to 3-C
  • Mimi

• Count Bleck

• Shadoo

• Mizzter Blizzard

• Olivia

• King Olly

• Hole Punch

• Paper Mario

• Vivian

• Lord Crump

• Princess Peach

• Diddy Kong

• Princess Shroob

• Elder Princess Shroob

• Shroob

• Midbus

• Antasma

• Dieter

• Kaley

• Beef

• Best Fitness Friends (Fusion)

• Wart

• Wingo

• Lucien

• Mechawiggler

• Ruined Dragon

• Rabbid Mario

• Brobot

It shouldn't even be a debate, this is just fixing up the grammar and writing so that it fits with the wiki's standards
Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

• Mimi

• Count Bleck

• Shadoo

• Mizzter Blizzard

• Olivia

• King Olly

• Hole Punch

• Paper Mario

• Vivian

• Lord Crump

• Princess Peach

• Diddy Kong

• Princess Shroob

• Elder Princess Shroob

• Shroob

• Midbus

• Antasma

• Dieter

• Kaley

• Beef

• Wart

• Wingo

• Lucien

• Mechawiggler

• Ruined Dragon

• Rabbid Mario

• Brobot

To whoever that is willing to help out with this:

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

In addition, we use "Galaxy level" for the attack potency and durability sections, and "Galactic" for the striking strength sections, and you should not directly add "Tier 3-C" categories to the pages, just update them in the normal manner.

Also @Antvasima , should we just make it so Base Bowser is "3-C, higher with preparation, even higher with a Grand Star" instead of just giving them separate keys?

After all, they're the same tier, and it's obvious that Grand Star Bowser >> preparation Bowser, so it'd just be simpler to merge the 2 keys.

Thank you.
Also @Antvasima , should we just make it so Base Bowser is "3-C, higher with preparation, even higher with a Grand Star" instead of just giving them separate keys?

After all, they're the same tier, and it's obvious that Grand Star Bowser >> preparation Bowser, so it'd just be simpler to merge the 2 keys.
I do not know. My sense of judgement is not the best. What do you thInk Gyro, Medeus, and AKM?

• Mimi

• Count Bleck

• Shadoo

• Mizzter Blizzard

• Olivia

• King Olly

• Hole Punch

• Paper Mario

• Vivian

• Lord Crump

• Princess Peach

• Diddy Kong

• Princess Shroob

• Elder Princess Shroob

• Shroob

• Midbus

• Antasma

• Dieter

• Kaley

• Beef

• Wart

• Wingo

• Lucien

• Mechawiggler

• Ruined Dragon

• Rabbid Mario

• Brobot

Guess I’ll go ahead.

Last edited:
So what do we currently need to do here?

Wait a little. Rabbid Mario still needs to be edited first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back