• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan Shifter AP Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is because of chapter 93 where Eren & Armin have destroyed 32 destroyer ships over the course of 3 years.

Now, we don't have destroyer profiles, only the Iowa Class battleship, and although this battle ship is from WW2 and the most the Marley have seems to be in terms of WW1 tech, these destroyers from the pictures are clearly larger and more advanced from Iron clads.

So, with shifters in mind. I think their AP should be large building level, if not Small Town (As this is the AP to destroyer a Iowa Class Battleship.)

No, the manga doesn't show this. But I doubt they could have the ability to sink a destroyer. The technology in the walls couldn't have progressed so much in 3 years. The walls technology is only muskets and cannons. They're useless against titans so I doubt they'd be any effective against destroyers.

Also, the scan suggests Eren & Possibly armin got into the water and destroyed them before they reached the shores.

No I got that but depending on HOW they destroyed them effects things quite a bit, it could range from killing people on board and having Armin sink them, punching holes in/ through them to sink them, ripping them to shreds, etc.

I don't know, was this in the newest chapter? Ya could always wait till the next one for better clarification because without the aftermath or what that entails theres no way to know, especially since Arm in as is should be able to sink them anyway. Not sure if this means an upgrade as it's kinda vague but im not exactly the most well off on Aot but im just stating my opinion.

This is the official manga translations and it says sinked. ( First 2 pics are Chapter 93)

0093-018
0093-015

It also seems that the ships shown look like this ship showed in the past that Kruger destroyed. Kruger and Eren have the same Titans. (Last pic is Chapter 87)

0087-045

The ship shown in the last picture might be an ironclad. But the rest are noticble larger and are called destroyers. It doesn't seem like they're made solely out of wood. Thanks for the better scans though I took horrible screenshots.

In any case, this just proves further Eren specifically (and Armin too) could clearly do the same as Kruger did with the 32 destroyers. Plus Zeke even states it had to be 2 Titian shifters to be able to pull it off.

I am personally fine with "Likely Large Building level" based on this.

You don't have to be Large Building level to destroy a ship.

Even a Wall level character can sink one with a little work.And it would be pretty easy for a Room level or a Building level character.

So without proper scans that show significant destruction with a single hit, i'm against such an upgrade.

Okay. What about regular Building level then?

There's nothing 9-B Eren or 9-A character inside the walls have the tech to destroy the ships. Which is why Zeke said 2 titan shifters had to be able to pull it off.

Small building level would be destroying the ship in last scan. But 32 ships said to be destroyed are much larger..

Latest chapter revealed what truly happened; the ships were not actually destroyed, however Eren was able to carry one of these, not sure if this warrants an upgrade though.

0621 copy PPzxChBcUZY
0622 copy zWImSViA6M4
0624 copy C4NHctS4xMI

No problem. I will will close this old thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back