• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ackermans should not scale to Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can wait for your calculation to be approved, thank you. I don't think 100 soldier should be taken literally, what was meant there was that it would take 100 regular soldiers to defeat her, or she would worth as much as 100 soldiers in terms of efficency. I don't think Mikasa needs another key and don't believe she got stronger, she just got more experienced and older.
I have recalculated and it was accepted
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U.../Titan_break_a_wall_without_taking_any_damage

DMUA replied and linked to an alternative calculation blog for the feat:

I believe he was confused because he linked the same calculation as before and also thought that Manhatten's calculation was the first one and not mine.

Regardless it seems DMUA prefers Manhatten's calc to mine so I guess we should go with that.
Totally not salty about that btw

Regardless it seems DMUA prefers Manhatten's calc to mine so I guess we should go with that.
Totally not salty about that btw
Manhattan's calc does seem better overall

What is left to do here'
We just need someone to apply the changes now.
That seems fine, yes. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

Also, thank you to all calc group members who helped out with this.
Also once again are we treating the "Mikasa is as strong as 100 soldiers" statement literally?
If so she would be low-end 9-A, which is not conflicting considering Pure Titans are high into 9-A
What do the rest of you think?

Mikasa should be scaling from her own feats which puts her at 9-B.

The statement is likely referring that she is worth 100 soldiers, not that she literally has the strength of 100 soldiers.

Why? Mikasa scales to other Ackermans (due to being able to partly manifest a pure Titan's strength in human form) which should make her 9-A.
Why would she just randomly scale from other Ackermans?

And there are 9-B titans, the 9-A calc only applies to the 15 meter tall variant.

Why would she just randomly scale from other Ackermans?

And there are 9-B titans, the 9-A calc only applies to the 15 meter tall variant.
I think their 9-A tier comes from the combination of "titan strength in human" statement and them being way superior to regular humans. Does Levi even have a proper 9-A feat other than blocking a HEAVILY weakened Female Titan's hand and breaking his ankle? If that's it then Mikasa also survived being crushed by a pure titan only with some injuries (iirc she had some broken ribs, but she healed very quickly). Tbh i think Mikasa's feat is more impressive because even Hannes (a normal human) was able to block an attack from Dina Fritz's pure titan form (which was in 10-15 m class iirc) without an injury.

If Levi is 9-A then Mikasa should be 9-A too because their feats are on the same level like fighting and defeating titan shifters with ODM gear, and easily killing some peak human characters like Kenny squad members. Downgrading only Mikasa to 9-B doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Does Levi even have a proper 9-A feat other than blocking a HEAVILY weakened Female Titan's hand and breaking his ankle?
Levi broke his ankle maybe because of Mikasa's distraction. He has other feat. He kicked a Titan and he should be stronger than Misaka. Besides what prove do you have that Annie was weakened?

Levi broke his ankle maybe because of Mikasa's distraction. He has other feat. He kicked a Titan and he should be stronger than Misaka. Besides what prove do you have that Annie was weakened?
Mikasa's mistake doesn't change anything my point was about Levi's physical strength. I mean Female Titan fought with 3 elite titan killers (Levi squad), Eren's Attack Titan, Mikasa, and after that Levi. And when she raised her hand to attack Mikasa she was already heavily damaged by Levi, so yeah she definitely was weakened. Keep in mind that it was her second transformation in her first transformation she defeated tens of scouts, ran all the way to the center of formation to find Eren, and was eaten by pure titans.

Tbh that "kicking" feat isn't very clear, to me it seems like he is pushing it away rather than damaging it. In anime when we saw that scene in motion there wasn't any kick or smh like that Levi killed both of those titans with swords.

The difference between Levi and Mikasa is more about skill and experience not physical strength. To prove that post-timeskip Mikasa has ODM gear feats that are on par with Levi's feats. Their physical strength should be on the same tier.

In anime when we saw that scene in motion there wasn't any kick or smh like that Levi killed both of those titans with swords.
Yeah they didn't show that part, it was changed. Sometimes the manga and anime are different.
The difference between Levi and Mikasa is more about skill and experience not physical strength. To prove that post-timeskip Mikasa has ODM gear feats that are on par with Levi's feats. Their physical strength should be on the same tier
No, Levi is not only experience, he is faster, stronger and More durable. I can only say she was on par with Post thunder spear Levi. In Chapter 132, Levi also stated that two fingers are enough to kill titans.

Last edited:
Yeah they didn't show that part, it was changed. Sometimes the manga and anime are different.
Some things are different but that scene was the same just in the motion. You can't base a character's tier on 1-2 vague and unclear feats.
No, Levi is not only experience, he is faster, stronger and More durable.
You can't prove that he's stronger and more durable than Mikasa, and we both know that. Speed thing is already discussed earlier in this thread i'm talking about strength.
I can only say she was on par with Post thunder spear Levi. In Chapter 132, Levi also stated that two fingers are enough to kill titans.
Sorry but i can't take you seriously anymore after this nonsense. Post-thunderspear Levi's leg was crushed by an ancient shifter when he saved Connie while Mikasa was solo destroying those ancient shifters lmao.

Post-timeskip Mikasa's feats are on par with Levi's feats and it's a fact. If you can't accept this it's your problem.

Some things are different but that scene was the same just in the motion. You can't base a character's tier on 1-2 vague and unclear feats.

You can't prove that he's stronger and more durable than Mikasa, and we both know that. Speed thing is already discussed earlier in this thread i'm talking about strength.

Sorry but i can't take you seriously anymore after this nonsense. Post-thunderspear Levi's leg was crushed by an ancient shifter when he saved Connie while Mikasa was solo destroying those ancient shifters lmao.

Post-timeskip Mikasa's feats are on par with Levi's feats and it's a fact. If you can't accept this it's your problem.
You might think experience is what makes Levi above Mikasa, but Petra, and the rest of Levi Squad were more experience than Mikasa but still couldn't get a chance at the Female Titan but Mikasa could at least give her a cut. But if that's it, I rest.😪

Anyway, what are the conclusions here so far?

You might think experience is what makes Levi above Mikasa, but Petra, and the rest of Levi Squad were more experience than Mikasa but still couldn't get a chance at the Female Titan but Mikasa could at least give her a cut. But if that's it, I rest.😪
You're comparing a superhuman to normal humans...it doesn't make any sense.
You seem to make logical sense above LDC099, but please try to avoid being rude in this community.
The only thing i said was "Sorry but i can't take you seriously anymore after this nonsense", but okay. If i sounded rude then sorry for this @Excel616.

9-A, 8-C with biting force for pure titans is fine. I'm a bit unsure about Ackermans but if everyone agree with 9-A then i'm fine.

My main problem was Mikasa's tier because it didn't make any sense her being 9-B, and Levi being 9-A. They should be on the same tier (9-B or 9-A).

Last edited:
The Titans' ratings should be something like this: "9-B (Even the smallest Titans are stronger than most Survey Corp soldiers) to 9-A (A 15-meter tall Titan was able to destroy a large wall), 8-C with Bite (Pure Titans can tear apart Titan Shifters like the Female Titan with their powerful bite, regardless of their size)"

The Titans' ratings should be something like this: "9-B (Even the smallest Titans are stronger than most Survey Corp soldiers) to 9-A (A 15-meter tall Titan was able to destroy a large wall), 8-C with Bite (Pure Titans can tear apart Titan Shifters like the Female Titan with their powerful bite, regardless of their size)"
So, given that both LDC099 and Excel616 gave thumbs up for this suggestion, is it fine to apply then?

@WeeklyBattles @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson @Elizhaa

Also, I assume that there exist calculation blogs to base these statistics on?

So, given that both LDC099 and Excel616 gave thumbs up for this suggestion, is it fine to apply then?

@WeeklyBattles @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson @Elizhaa
It should be fine to apply, everything here makes since.
Though I still don't agree with Non- Hardened Titan shifters being straight up 8-C because of how their AP is consistently shown to destroy there own bodies without hardening but that's for another CRT since it seems to not be to popular.
Mikasa should stay at 9-B for right now because we don't really have anything solid that puts her higher.
Also pure Titans should be "9-B to 9-A depending on size"

I think Mikasa should be at least 9A (lower than Levi).Since she was an Ackerman, she should be stronger than an ordinary Hannes.Hannes is able to block attacks from 10-15 meter Titans with no difficulty, and Mikasa Survived being crushed by a Titan's
See this is the type of evidence that should have been brought up earlier, this could definitely warrant an upgrade.
However the Hannes blocking an attack doesn't really look like a block and I have a feeling in the next panel he is gonna get absolutely ****** by the titan.
Could you post the next few panel's for Hannes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back