• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eren Yeager Limited Time travel addition and more

AzuRizzz

She/Her
Limited Time Travel through Memory Manipulation and Perception Manipulation Via paths.

In a chapter of AoT, Eren was seenlii to travel back to past along with Zeke tnrough paths.

In this chapter, Eren was able to influence/interact with Grisha reminding him to kill the Reiss family.

Later on this chapter as well, Grisha was able to see Zeke and even hug him discussing about stopping eren.

However it can only happen using paths and can only appear to past Attack Titan shifters hence limited time travel through memory manipulation and perception manipilation

With this ability, eren was also able to manipulate titans from the past. (Dina fritz titan specifically making her eat carla yeager)

With That, Limited resurrection or Summoning/Necromancy can be added as well with Eren being able to Summon all the 9 shifters from the past in his Founding titan key.

Regarding Eren's speed and intelligence via paths

Speed: Immeasurable within Paths (paths is a realm that transcends and exists outside both time and space. There's no past or future in the paths as everything exists all at once, Eren was able to travel through time freely and control Dina Fritz Titan, everything that happens in the paths goes like a flash in physical world, Founder Ymir created thousands of colossal titan before manifesting them in real world where it seems that it all happened in an instant all at once, Eren was also able to take Armin through what it seems to be different ages and places instantly While being able to converse with his other friends at the same time all at once

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient within paths (The founder made it to be that there's no past or future in the paths, it's where everything meets making making both past and future exists all at once that it messed up Eren's mind.)

Weakness: Eren's main body still exists within the physical world making him completely vulnerable to attacks on it and can be slayed

Last edited:
I agree with this. Although its completely useless in vsbattles. its still a notable skill nonetheless.

Summoning seems fine rather than resurrection. Though some of them managed to retain or remember themselves they were all technically dead and what was summoned was their powers which is linked to ymir's ability of paths which extends to the past as well.

I agree with this. Although its completely useless in vsbattles. its still a notable skill nonetheless.

Summoning seems fine rather than resurrection. Though some of them managed to retain or remember themselves they were all technically dead and what was summoned was their powers which is linked to ymir's ability of paths which extends to the past as well.
Alright, it'll be summoning then rather than resurrection

And I Dont think eren's time travel is really going to be completely useless.

He was able to influence history other than the attack titan shifters by controlling minds of titans on the past. (controlling Dina Fritz titan to eat Carla)

It could be useful in some situations depending on it, matches taken in AoT verse hypothetically

How is this time travel? Eren isn't traveling to the past or future, he's sharing memories across time through the paths with other holders of the Attack Titan, it's just some unique form of memory manipulation that doesn't fit under any other ability.

I would actually say sharing memories across time would be a textbook example of limited time travel, since the only thing traveling through time is the thoughts.

I would actually say sharing memories across time would be a textbook example of limited time travel, since the only thing traveling through time is the thoughts.
Time travel seems to be specifically about a character traveling through time, as that's all the page talks about, though if I'm wrong then the page should be changed as it doesn't make a single mention or implication suggesting it's applicable to other things being sent through time.

A combination of time manipulation, memory manipulation and perception manipulation could work though

Your thoughts/memories traveling through time are still time travel although limited. there is nothing on the time travel page that requires one to bring their physical self specifically.
i don't really see the point of adding multiple abilities when it can be simplified to a limited form of another ability.

Your thoughts/memories traveling through time are still time travel although limited. there is nothing on the time travel page that requires one to bring their physical self specifically.
i don't really see the point of adding multiple abilities when it can be simplified to a limited form of another ability.
The time travel page doesn't mention that anywhere, though I don't really care that much, if the consensus is time travel then whatever.

As for your second sentence, I'm not sure what you're talking about with multiple abilities, memory manipulation and perception manipulation are pivotal mechanics of the ability, they're included whether we go with time travel or time manipulation.

I added more stuffs regarding Eren's speed and intelligence btw.

Are these acceptable too?

If these are Accepted, it's should affect Ymir's profile Speed wise and intelligence wise as well.

Since the time travel is very limited, the limitation should be specifically described in the profile to prevent confusion. Otherwise, the proposal seems fine.

Could it be necromancy?

Maybe. but we know that Founder powers create those shifters from scratch and do not actually control their dead bodies.
maybe their souls but the fact that Bertolt's soul awakened in the path and took control of the titan to help them. so I doubt it is controlling the soul either.
Control over life and death sounds plausible knowing that the founder really controls all subject of Ymir to a great extent

Back