• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Attack on Titan's scaling

So, orginally I remember that Bertolt's colossal titan used to scale from kicking a hole into Wall Maria. However, that calc not only is linked on the verse page as 1.95 tons (8-C, almost High 8-C), but it even was removed from Bertolt's profile, while still retaining his 8-B rating.

So I wanted to ask where does thia come from now that the calc was modified/removed? This of course affect Armin's colossal titan, as well as Eren's final titan form.
But it also seems to change the rating for the humans wielding swords, which, tbh, doesn't make much sense to me and I think that scaling them to 9-A or 8-C would honestly make more sense, but I don't really have much argument other than saying that scaling them to Eren making a cut through the specific weak spot of titans seems odd to me.

Any ways, the main point was asking what's up with the scaling and ratings.

Back