• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atom (Real Steel) VS Freddy Fazbear (Games)

Atom's only advantages are skill, and lifting strength (And in that they're mostly even), while Freddy has the advantage in literally everything else, and type 2 immortality lets him take more damage

I've already explained that Freddy himself would no longer be functional and since destroying the soul isn't part of the fight that would be inconclusive

Also I'm about to make a vs. match and one character's AP has 3 different values all in the same tier (As in the calc has 3 values), so which one do I use? Do I use the one that makes the match most fair?

BigSmoke4269 said:
I've already explained that Freddy himself would no longer be functional and since destroying the soul isn't part of the fight that would be inconclusive
What?

What?

Basically:

Atom destroys/disables/beats Freddy (I'll explain why).

Crying Child possesses Atom.

Atom is possessed and incapacitated.

Freddy is dismantled.

If destroying Freddy's physical body is the only goal of the fight (which many versus threads have proved), that goal is accomplished, but Atom is still incapped. Inconclusive.

Also what do you mean?

There is generally a high end, a low end, and a compromise in a calc. You should go for the compromise.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
It is only the goal of the fights in other threads at it disable Freddy from hurting the opponent normally. That isn't the case in this fight.
I may change my vote...although, whose profile would we even put this victory on? Technically Freddy didn't win. The child did.

Ok, so I see everything is getting pretty confusing, so I will clear things out.

If Freddy geta dismantled, he has ten minutes to take control of Atom and kill Charlie. If he does, he wins. If he doesn't, Atom wins.

Note: Charlie is peak human in speed.

There is no need to add more win conditions to cause others to get confused. It is pretty simple. Freddy either wins physically, or wins when his spirit possesses Atom.

Atom wins if he dismantles Freddy to the point he can't fight, but not to the point that Freddy can leave his body. Since Atom doesn't know Freddy has a possessive spirit, and Freddy will be able to attack for quite a while due Immortality Type 2, Atom will likely go for completely dismantling Freddy. That is the worst, and last thing he will ever do.

...if Freddy is just going to possess upon death, this is a hard stomp without prior knowledge. It's like saying "(x) can win if they get the vampire into sunlight!" despite them having absolutely no clue what and who vampires are. Heck, that's more likely to not be a stomp than this.

When has Freddy ever possessed anything on his own? And he especially never possessed anything after his body was destroyed. In FNaF 3 when his body was destroyed all he could do was haunt Afton and yeah his intention probably wasn't to possess anything else, however, there isn't any implication that he can do so.

Back