• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atom (Real Steel) VS Freddy Fazbear (Games)

pretty sure most 9-B's technically have type 2 inmortality because, y'know,

they are wall level

also Stamina is highly debatable because Freddy and the other animatronics don't really do much, while Atom is a boxer.

That's not how type 2 Immortality works. Type 2 immortality is surviving severe wounds that would kill normal people, usually without issue, such as a bullet through the head

Freddy scales to Bonnie who is missing most of his head, Mangle who can be completely torn apart and still live, the Funtime animatronics who can have those insides scooped out and live like that, etc.

THAT...

Is actually an intresting idea and I would like to explore it a bit more. But, would there really be other robots around? It's a boxing ring, after all.

Joaco0902 said:
THAT...
Is actually an intresting idea and I would like to explore it a bit more. But, would there really be other robots around? It's a boxing ring, after all.
No, the Crying Child would possess Atom .....It just keeps happening

Soupywolf5 said:
That's...not Atom
Even then he scales.

But anyways I see where you are going with all of this.

I know I'm not supposed to vote on my own thread but honestly your arguments are even convincing me at this point.

how would that work?

I never really played FNAF before, but i've seen that the robot's still kind of function independently because they still give shows and stuff.

It's more the Spirits don't control them during the day (So they just operate as normal) Oh think god Headless said it first

Like, even when the robots are possesed, they still follow their programming, right? During the day, they sing, but when they have no orders to follow (at night), the spirit starts to use the body.

what I'm asking is, what would happen if the spirit posseses Atom but Charlie is still controling him?

Well actually, they are active during the day, just less hostile. It is stated how the animatronics act weird around adults, as well as that the Bite of 87 (which wasn't the Bite of 83) happened during the day.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Well actually, they are active during the day, just less hostile. It is stated how the animatronics act weird around adults, as well as that the Bite of 87 (which wasn't the Bite of 83) happened during the day.
^ ^ ^ ^

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
okay, but that doesn't answer much, because they still follow their programming, but seem to have less control. (?)

Soupywolf5 said:
It's less of a metal suit and more of a metal skeleton (From the parts of his endoskeleton you can see, his flesh is wrapped around the endoskeleton)
ST scales to normal animatronics which scale slightly lower than PG. The animatronics scale to ST in durability, which means PG is stronger than ST's durability.

Also since Charlie is piloting(?) Atom here, and Freddy's speed is for moving faster then humans can react, doesn't that mean Atom wouldn't be able to dodge Freddy's attacks? (Or at least have extreme difficulty)

I still think the main animatronics should scale to Springtrap's speed for doing the same things as him but whatever

Back