• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atom (Real Steel) VS Freddy Fazbear (Games)

Okay. In that case, Charlie probably now knows weak spots on Freddy's suit (he's shown knowledge of these things before) and has time to train Atom to use submission techniques.

No he didn't. The Puppet put his soul into the animatronic. He didn't do any of that on his own. And like I said, with his soul in the animatronic he can't just Ade Due Damballa into anything he wants as he pleases.

Considering robo boxing isn't even about tearing the enemy into pieces, Atom surely has what it takes to knock a few vital limbs out and leave Freddy incapped.

Freddy is a child's entertainment animatronic. Atom is a professional boxing robot.

Yeah and if Freddy's body is destroyed yeah his spirit will be freed but he can't just transfer it into anything else. Because when has he ever done that?

Modernmyrmidon said:
No he didn't. The Puppet put his soul into the animatronic. He didn't do any of that on his own. And like I said, with his soul in the animatronic he can't just Ade Due Damballa into anything he wants as he pleases.
I'm a bit rough on my FNAF lore...

Moritzva said:
Considering robo boxing isn't even about tearing the enemy into pieces, Atom surely has what it takes to knock a few vital limbs out and leave Freddy incapped.

Freddy is a child's entertainment animatronic. Atom is a professional boxing robot.
Tbh all of his strenght is kind of overkill for the simple stuff he's programmed to do...

Joaco0902 said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
I'm a bit rough on my FNAF lore...
It's fine, I just don't see possession being a viable strategy here.

/Moritzva said:
Good point. Atom has only demolished one robot in his whole career (idk about Twincities), so I doubt he'd do it to Freddy. So actually, even with possession Atom wins.

Physically, I'll list the advantages

AP: Atom (Freddy crushes a skull, Zeus flattens a steel head)

Durability: Unknown (Although Springtrap may have survived Fazbear's Fright burning to the ground, he may have achieved this through abilities Freddy does not possess)

Speed: Equal (Both are Peak Human if Atom uses Shadowboxing, which is likely since the Voice Transmitter is destroyed iirc)

Stamina: Stamina measurements on this wiki are awful, let's move on

Lifting Strength: Equal

Intelligence: Technically both are Mindless, but are possessed by smarter characters. Professional boxer > random kid.

Atom also has Type 2 Immortality because in the PS3 game he can have his limbs torn off and continue to function properly

Idk

But also, Atom is a sparring bot meant to take as much damage as possible, so if normal bots like Noisy Boy can have their arms ripped off I'm sure Atom can too.

In fact Atom may have an edge in LS because he scales to Zes who throws 900 Pound robots around with ease.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Physically, I'll list the advantages

AP: Atom (Freddy crushes a skull, Zeus flattens a steel head)

Durability: Unknown (Although Springtrap may have survived Fazbear's Fright burning to the ground, he may have achieved this through abilities Freddy does not possess)

Speed: Equal (Both are Peak Human if Atom uses Shadowboxing, which is likely since the Voice Transmitter is destroyed iirc)

Stamina: Stamina measurements on this wiki are awful, let's move on

Lifting Strength: Equal

Intelligence: Technically both are Mindless, but are possessed by smarter characters. Professional boxer > random kid.

Atom also has Type 2 Immortality because in the PS3 game he can have his limbs torn off and continue to function properly
AP:Freddy also scales to Springtrap who while slightly weaker, is still comparable to Purple Guy who is strong enough to rip apart the main FnAF cast

Durability:Freddy, As Springtrap doesn't possess any abilities that Freddy doesn't that would allow him to be more durable (Him lacking a weakness to heat wouldn't make him any more durable), and Freddy should actually be more durable then Springtrap as when Springtrap burned he had already been rotting for 30 years

Speed:While mostly equal Freddy has a very minor advantage (And Freddy should be getting his speed upped to Superhuman anyway)

Lifting strength:Mostly equal but Atom does have a slight advantage

Intelligence:Freddy as he isn't mindless but rather average in intelligence

AP:Freddy also scales to Springtrap who while slightly weaker, is still comparable to Purple Guy who is strong enough to rip apart the main FnAF cast

Durability:Freddy, As Springtrap doesn't possess any abilities that Freddy doesn't that would allow him to be more durable (Him lacking a weakness to heat wouldn't make him any more durable), and Freddy should actually be more durable then Springtrap as when Springtrap burned he had already been rotting for 30 years

Speed:While mostly equal Freddy has a very minor advantage (And Freddy should be getting his speed upped to Superhuman anyway)

Lifting strength:Mostly equal but Atom does have a slight advantage

Intelligence:Freddy as he isn't mindless but rather average in intelligence

Intelligence: Atom is being controlled by Charlie who is a grown adult and a proffecional boxer.

Speed: it could go either way. We need to calc it to see wether Springboyo's profile is right or if Freddy's is.

Also for Stamina Freddy was still active and hunting Purple Guy in the remains of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza years after it had been closed down

Back