• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassin Kama vs Devimon (Battle for 3rd Strongest 6-C)

The new system doesn't change they're dimensionality, there's so much evidence there could be a college final exam on it

Schnee One said:
The new system doesn't change they're dimensionality, there's so much evidence there could be a college final exam on it
So higher dimensions = infinitely higher power for them? Good, that's something

Nickballas said:
But Dark fire CAN. Even a rookie can affect a great demon lord if they hit them with El Evangelo.
Will this work on a being who has already survived having their concept erased? If so, from the looks of it, this basically somes down to who erases the other one with their conceptual fire first

The fire from what I've been reading seems to work better on evil beings... And yes the Seven Great Demon Lords Have been completely erased and came back. El Evangelo is still an immense threat to them.

And the Conseptual erasure is far more potent.

It doesn't really matter how potent it is since they are both gonna go down to each. Have they been erased on a conceptual level and then returned from it?

Voltbautamon used his Conseptual shtick on them and they resisted it heavily. He is far more powerful than them. El Evangelo is a rare thing to be resisted against by anyone. And most of the Demon Lords can't if they are hit by it.

10 D Voltbautamon is MORE powerful than them and they still resisted it. And yet El Evangelo still are a threat to them.

It's the same guy who made a series of 4koma comics of League of legend characters being perverts. Great artist

Msg my wall so I can share artist since at work rn

Kinda yeah. She can activate it then throws her 2-A charms at people when she wants. Or at least how i remember how it works

Well her passive are her charms, but her main attack is conceptual erasure. Does he have regen?

What does he start with? Also, is his fire instant and thought based? Kama starts with Mind Hax, Corruption, Erasure, and Transmutation. The first 2 are passive. The latter 2 are both thought based

Digimon have 5-D resistance to Mind and Soul abilities due to their souls and minds being 5-D in nature as Digimon are 5-D entites. Corruption I don't know if it will work as Devimon by nature is a corrupted entity by nature of being a Dark Area native as he is a fully corrupted Angemo.

Back