• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan vs Kama: Grand Assassin vs Beast III... sorta

1544.jpg
239_Kama_4.png

King Hassan
Kama
Regular Servant keys for both
Time to decide the strongest Assassin

Isn't KH only wincon as a regular servant mindhaxx? While kama has dozens of them. In character I doubt kh would start with it too

Not voting for now just in case I missed something, but kama should take it with mind haxx+resistance negate or her flames

Don't Hassan have a bad compatibility with Kama? The duplicates seem like a good counter since I'm not sure if the kill thing of Hassan would kill the true Kama or the rest of Kamas. She also have so much versatility and can fight quite well from distance. Hassan obviously is dangerous and can defeat Kama, but personally I think that in 10 fights Kama would win 6 or 7 of them.

Don't Hassan have a bad compatibility with Kama? The duplicates seem like a good counter since I'm not sure if the kill thing of Hassan would kill the true Kama or the rest of Kamas. She also have so much versatility and can fight quite well from distance. Hassan obviously is dangerous and can defeat Kama, but personally I think that in 10 fights Kama would win 6 or 7 of them.
hassan can only impose death as a grand, kama is "virtually immune to instant death"

hassan can only impose death as a grand, kama is "virtually immune to instant death"
Hassan is the dude that is even compared with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, I'm sure he can somehow go through that, but it would probably be difficult, that's way most of the times I see Kama winning.

not really? MEODP kill up to concepts and non living beings, hassan do what? he kill some immortal beings? as a grand?

Back