• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassin Kama vs Devimon (Battle for 3rd Strongest 6-C)

But I dont remember Mind hax has a tier.

Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

So, neither of his starting stuff is thought based.

She does have durability negation on her corruption, but since that's rather up in the air so I'll come back to it

Her starting stuff, other than her passives, are both instant, while his is not. Her existence erasure won't work on him, so it seems to me that it's a coin flip, but one that will always fall in Kama's favor. If she opens with erasure, then she will follow it up with transmutation and incapacitate him. If she opens with transmutation, then she incapacitates him. The only real question is if his non-instant moves will be able to land in the short time frame between her attacks, which I wager they will not be, but there is still a chance.

John985 said:
But I dont remember Mind hax has a tier.
Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.
Thats only if Higher D shenanigans are not involved

Ionliosite said:
Has she shown resistance to 5D mindhax? Otherwise I don't see how she wins.
His mind hax is not instant (or at least not the ones that he starts with), that's how. She can kill him before he gets a chance to use it

I guess I might as well post here.

What does she start with? As like I said, Devimon merely needs to make eye contact with Kama.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What does he start with? Also, is his fire instant and thought based?
Kama starts with Mind Hax, Corruption, Erasure, and Transmutation. The first 2 are passive. The latter 2 are both thought based
Basically these.

Mind Hax and Corruption don't look to be much of an issue. The erasure is also resisted. The big issue is transmutation. Basically, she turns Devimon into something, or Devimon looks her in the eye.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Mind Hax and Corruption don't look to be much of an issue. The erasure is also resisted. The big issue is transmutation. Basically, she turns Devimon into something, or Devimon looks her in the eye.
Yeah, but her abilities are thought based, so she'll be able to try both I'm the same moment before he gets the chance. Devimon's only hope is that she, not only loses the first coin flip and goes for erasure instead of transmutation, but that she also stops for long enough for him to make eye contact as well. Probability wise, this is in Kama's favour, and the ball is completely in her court

I mean it only takes an instant for Devimon to look her in the eye, and this assumes that she's also is not looking at Devimon from the start. Also how does this transmutation work? What does she turn them into?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean it only takes an instant for Devimon to look her in the eye, and this assumes that she's also is not looking at Devimon from the start. Also how does this transmutation work? What does she turn them into?
Not an actual instant tho, not when speed is equalized, and not like thought based attacks. She turns them into her maze

Does Devimon have higher dimensional hax and resistance? If so then how does Kama even stand a chance?

Digimon are ridiculously OP.

Nickballas said:
Then why is Non-physical interaction not on her profile Devimon has it.
Non-physical interaction kinda naturally implies that the user is physical themselves. Its Neither a notable power nor ability to interact with yourself

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If the two are already looking at each other, it would be instant. What does this maze do?
Aren't they starting miles away from eachother? Granted, she is omnipresent, so I'm not sure how it would work.

I mean, I'm not sure what it does has to do with him being turned into it, but Gin can explain that better than I can. It has shit like law hax tho

Basically, Digimon would still be able to Hack. Devimon himself has Law Manipulation via hacking as well. Not to mention that he could in fact overcome transmutation via Overwrite as well. Not to mention, I believe Digimon are resistant to the Bugging from the Eaters which includes Transmutation however I will double check on this one and run it by Executor N0 before I make a CRT and add it to the Digimon Physiology page.

What kind of non-existent being cannot interact with other non-existent beings? She does not exist, her attacks don't either, so what would make you think a non-existent attack cannot effect a non-existent being?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Basically, Digimon would still be able to Hack. Devimon himself has Law Manipulation via hacking as well. Not to mention that he could in fact overcome transmutation via Overwrite as well. Not to mention, I believe Digimon are resistant to the Bugging from the Eaters which includes Transmutation however I will double check on this one and run it by Executor N0 before I make a CRT and add it to the Digimon Physiology page.
Why would they still be able to hack when they are a conceptual maze? Does he have feats of being able to act while transmuted, especially when this has shown to prevent people from acting while transformed? What kind of transmutation does the Eaters use?

Are they the same kind of intangible? If not, then sure, I don't necessarily see why someone like an Elemental Intangibility user or a phasing user necessarily interact with someone like a ghost. On the other hand, if 2 ghosts have the same kind of intangibility then of course they would be able to interact with eachother. Can they touch themselves? Well then they can touch other people with the same state of being.

Back