• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Decided to make this.

Spoiler Alert!: Just finishing up the Elseworld Crossover and it was awesome!. We got a new feat of Supergirl and The Flash running around the world incredibly fast to stop the Earth's rotation. Circling it multiple times in few seconds. Though it nearly killed them moving at such speeds. Also something stupid, the writers made them say they only needed to go a bit above mach 7!!! To stop the Earth's rotation... Damn writes!.

We are getting The Crisis On Infinite Earth's in 2019.

Lol Downgrade time Supergirl and Flash die at Mach 7! OvO.

I'm not even joking...much. It really seemed liked the writers in season 4 started to realise how fast he actually was.

They stopped giving use numbers so they wouldn't mess up and state him having a specific speed with feats going against it. Yet they just had to state this speed. Lucky feats beat statments.

>Flash nearly dies at Mach 7

>Flashback to Tachyon device in Flash Season 2

Didn't he go nearly double that just to meet Supergirl?

LordGriffin1000 said:
Decided to make this.
Spoiler Alert!: Just finishing up the Elseworld Crossover and it was awesome!. We got a new feat of Supergirl and The Flash running around the world incredibly fast to stop the Earth's rotation. Circling it multiple times in few seconds. Though it nearly killed them moving at such speeds. Also something stupid, the writers made them say they only needed to go a bit above mach 7!!! To stop the Earth's rotation... Damn writes!.

We are getting The Crisis On Infinite Earth's in 2019.
Do not expect authors to be people who graduated from middle school with A ranks from maths and physics. This is massive downball.

@ArthurCurry89

I know. But I at least expected some form of knowledge. They have their Flash dodge lighting for goodness sake, but they think Mach 7 will kill him!.

The feat is obviously above Mach 7 so it isn't a problem. But when you make a show that uses science to explain things but you don't know half of what your saying, it get kinda sad.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the show, just dislike them having Flash preform amazing feats but choose to state low numbers as his speed limit.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@ArthurCurry89
I know. But I at least expected some form of knowledge. They have their Flash dodge lighting for goodness sake, but they think Mach 7 will kill him!.

The feat is obviously above Mach 7 so it isn't a problem. But when you make a show that uses science to explain things but you don't know half of what your saying, it get kinda sad.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the show, just dislike them having Flash preform amazing feats but choose to state low numbers as his speed limit.
I completely agree with you. In my opinion a lot of characters in Arrowverse should be upgraded like Earth-38 dwellers such as Supergirl who tanked into face continent lvl explosion ( was a little dizzy after that ) or she fought composite and bloodlusted Reign ( everyone who watched S3 knows that she is instant planet shaker - Low 5B or 5B lvl ). Arrow has been amped greatly like Spartan. CW Superman has much more feats. I think Damien Darhk should be higher etc.

LordGriffin1000

Don't take those guys seriously.

Supergirl is keep being debunked from this continent busting explosion, because of this scene where Kara threatened Mxyzptlk of commiting suicide when she stated herself to die from this explosion. Stated herself to be that weak and feats show she is much more durable than ever thought of herself.

VS Battle wiki really hates Arrowverse character. If people think Arrowverse guys are wanked and exaggerated so MCU, DCEU and Fox are being extremely overbiased like MCU Hulk or DCEU Superman, MCU Thor etc.

You see this is an example of feats vs statements.

Feats VS Statement
Feats VS Statement

This Just a Robot guy sums up well like what are differences between feats and statements.
I personally prefer feats than statements becuase statements sometimes are massively downballing or overexaggerating outliers.

Back