• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (CW) Upgrade and a few ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is a non-forcing fan wiki being put forward as evidence of something?

Also, the infinity thing was changed on that wiki page and currently that part of "Vast and Endless" doesn't even exist anymore.
I disagree with that to, we have no way to be sure of how big it is, at the very least it's big enough to contain a sun and Lucifer can probably do much more but that's it

Why is a non-forcing fan wiki being put forward as evidence of something?

Also, the infinity thing was changed on that wiki page and currently that part of "Vast and Endless" doesn't even exist anymore.
The wiki is used as support, not evidence. If you read the topic, you can understand why Hell is/should be infinite.

The wiki is used as support, not evidence. If you read the topic, you can understand why Hell is/should be infinite.
I read the OP which is where the presentation of your arguments is. If something new is not there, update. Also the wiki thing isn't even supportable as literally this infinitely sized part is no longer on the wiki and has been removed.

I read the OP which is where the presentation of your arguments is. If something new is not there, update. Also the wiki thing isn't even supportable as literally this infinitely sized part is no longer on the wiki and has been removed.
Don't comment just by reading the OP. Please read the whole thread and comment accordingly.

Yes, what's written on the wiki has changed so it can't be used as support, so I'll delete the wiki link from the OP. And I repeat Please read the Thread and comment like that, not just the OP.

Looks fine, I just disagree with the ice manipulation, the scene in question is more of a Lucifer joke than a supposed quote from a power he hasn't demonstrated, also, could you provide a better explanation for power nullification?

Looks fine, I just disagree with the ice manipulation, the scene in question is more of a Lucifer joke than a supposed quote from a power he hasn't demonstrated,
Considering Lucifer's control over Hell and the fact that he never lies, it is clear that this is no joke.
also, could you provide a better explanation for power nullification?
Angels can cancel their own powers thanks to their ability to self-actualize. This was shown by Lucifer losing his desire mojo and Amenadiel losing his angel abilities.

Considering Lucifer's control over Hell and the fact that he never lies, it is clear that this is no joke.
He wasn't lying, just telling a joke, also, after he had sex with Chloe, if i ain´t wrong, in episode 6 of the 5º season, he says: "It must be cold in hell" (or something like that, i haven't watched the series in a while) saying it as a joke

Angels can cancel their own powers thanks to their ability to self-actualize. This was shown by Lucifer losing his desire mojo and Amenadiel losing his angel abilities.
It seems more like they can only nullify their own powers

Last edited:
He wasn't lying, just telling a joke, also, after he had sex with Chloe, if i ain´t wrong, in episode 6 of the 5º season, he says: "It must be cold in hell" (or something like that, i haven't watched the series in a while) saying it as a joke
In that scene, he was just saying hell is cold, at least that's how I remember it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back