• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (CW) Upgrade and a few ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with the ability first
i want to answer this topic before moving on to upgrading
Lucifer has no reason to scale to Mallus because they probably aren't even from the same universe.
Yes, they are not in the same universe, but they are in the same multiverse and in the same hell
Unlike God, Hell and Lucifer are universal constants that have their own counterparts, much like Flash or Supergirl. This is first revealed in Bonus Episode: Once Upon a Time, where God creates an entirely new timeline in which Chloe's dad never died, and there's an alternate version of Lucifer, Hell, Mazikeen, etc.
this universe did not form spontaneously like other universes. it is a universe specially created by God to show how it would be if chloe and Lucifer had never met. It is also unknown whether this universe still exists
Just to shoot down an argument, Mar Novu confirms that these multiverses were brought out from different probabilities in Crisis on Infinite Earths Part One, so it would be designated as a different Earth with a different frequency.
  • NOVU: In the beginning, there was only one. A single black infinitude. Then the infinitude found release, and, finally, the darkness broke, filling it with life. With the multiverse. Every existence multiplied by possibility. And spread out before space and time in infinite measure. Civilizations rose and fell. And rose again across reality's grasping expanse.
as I said just now, this universe was created specifically by God, not as a result of a possibility.
If that's not enough, Lucifer and Hell have a counterpart in Earth-1, and Constantine has to traverse the multiverse to go to Lucifer (the one I'm trying to downgrade) to call in a favour rather than just going to his version. Specifically, Earth-1 Lucifer even has a trinary power structure that's never even mentioned in the Lucifer TV show and wouldn't make sense.
  1. it is not that satan is the counterpart of lucifer, and he is not called lucifer anywhere.
  2. hell(earth 1) and hell(earth666) are the same hell
  3. the reason constantine crossed the multiverse and went to lucifer (the person I was trying to upgrade) instead of the Triumvirate of Hell is that he tried to make a deal with them earlier and was tricked
  4. also, the arrowverse wiki tells that
The tribune only governs a part of hell since the underworld is vast to infinity. They probably took the reins of hell when Lucifer Morningstar decided to go to Earth-666 and found his own nightclub.
okay, now we can move on to the upgrade

lucifer is an archangel and the dictator of hell. As an archangel, Lucifer is more powerful than angels and demons. For this reason, lucifer needs to scale up to mallus and sabbac

now you may be wondering why lucifer had to scale up to sabbac

Now let's answer this question of yours

1. as the crisis on infinite earths event showed us, the dceu and the arrowverse are located in the same multiverse
  2. And as we know, there is only 1 hell in the multiverse, so the hell we see in dceu and the hell we see in arrowverse are the same hell.

for these reasons, lucifer scales to sabbac

also, lucifer's hell switch needs to be upgraded from 4c to at least low 2 c because he can control of hell, which has an infinite size

Last edited:
coz it can contradict the stuff thats shown in the actual series
like they said hell is infinite but in lucifer, that has never been stated

coz it can contradict the stuff thats shown in the actual series
like they said hell is infinite but in lucifer, that has never been stated
The lucifer series doesn't say anything about the size of hell, so it doesn't contradict the arrowverse wiki, also what's said in the lucifer series is also said in the arrowverse, for example: time goes faster in hell

my guy they literally say hell is infinite in size but the tv show never said anything about that
tv shows say that every sinful soul will go to hell, and hell is just one. Since the Arrowverse multiverse contains an infinite number of universes, the number of souls going to hell is infinite, and it must be infinite in size in order to contain an infinite number of souls. Even with a little reasoning, the conclusion is reached that hell is eternal. If you still think it's not, present a counter-argument or go and ask the arrowverse wiki administrators

Wikis, including our own, are fan made creations and as such are subject to error and more importantly are not an official resource. A wiki cannot be used to support or disprove a claim from the work, the work itself must be used.
My fault.

Do you accept the OP?

pretty sure that aint higher dimensional existence i agree with the rest
Angels live in heaven, which is located on another plane of existence, and heaven was not affected by the extinction of the multiverse. This means that he has the ability of higher dimensional existence.

I don't see why that'd matter. It's created from probability like the others. But, assuming you're right, do you even proof that every version of Hell is the same for all universes?

Constantine went to Lucifer because that version owed him a favour. It's not stated that he's the only version of Lucifer in existence.

The gap reasoning isn't stated anywhere, and doesn't really make much sense because they never re-appear in Lucifer when there's power struggles. In fact, having watched the show in its entirety, they say multiple times that Hell didn't have a proper leader during that time, and Amenadiel filled the roll.

Also, if you go by the same wiki you're quoting, it says Since Lucifer was revealed to take place on Earth-666 in the Arrowverse, each Earth likely has its own Hell. However, it is also possible that each Earth has a different section of Hell.

Last edited:
I don't see why that'd matter. It's created from probability like the others. But, assuming you're right, do you even proof that every version of Hell is the same for all universes?
Oliver died on Earth-1, and his spirit was in limbo when the team tried to resurrect him.

Constantine went to mia and digg lucifer and bought a card to go to purgatory and used it to go to purgatory.

Purgatory lies between heaven and hell. If each universe had its own hell, it would mean that there is a different heaven in each universe, and this means that each universe has its own purgatory.

Assuming that each universe has its own purgatory, oliver should have been in purgatory-1 and constatine and the others should have gone to purgatory-666 with the purgatory card. Because card's job is to lead them to purgatory.

But Constantine and the others entered the same purgatory as Oliver, just as speedsters from different universes entered the same speed force. This shows that the purgatory is not different and is the same.
Constantine went to Lucifer because that version owed him a favour. It's not stated that he's the only version of Lucifer in existence.
That's not the only reason.
The gap reasoning isn't stated anywhere, and doesn't really make much sense because they never re-appear in Lucifer when there's power struggles. In fact, having watched the show in its entirety, they say multiple times that Hell didn't have a proper leader during that time, and Amenadiel filled the roll.
Amenadiel is said to have been at the head of hell for a temporary period, but it is not said that he was at the head of hell for the entire period of Lucifer's absence.

Also, this does not contradict the premise that The tribune is directing only one part of hell

Also, if you go by the same wiki you're quoting, it says Since Lucifer was revealed to take place on Earth-666 in the Arrowverse, each Earth likely has its own Hell. However, it is also possible that each Earth has a different section of Hell.
Here the wiki says there can be two possibilities, but if you look at the other things written in the wiki, you can see that it mostly assumes that it's the same hell.

Oliver died on Earth-1, and his spirit was in limbo when the team tried to resurrect him.

Constantine went to mia and digg lucifer and bought a card to go to purgatory and used it to go to purgatory.
I thought that they travelled to Earth-18 first, but I was mistaken. This is fine.
Amenadiel is said to have been at the head of hell for a temporary period, but it is not said that he was at the head of hell for the entire period of Lucifer's absence.
It wasn't stated to be temporary, just during Lucifer's absence(s), but prior to his power reduction.
Also, this does not contradict the premise that The tribune is directing only one part of hell
So, if there's multiple rulers of Hell simultaneously, doesn't that mean Lucifer himself is ruling a part of hell that doesn't intercede with those rulers? Or is it more like they're governors and he's the president?

So, if there's multiple rulers of Hell simultaneously, doesn't that mean Lucifer himself is ruling a part of hell that doesn't intercede with those rulers? Or is it more like they're governors and he's the president?
Yes, Lucifer is like the president, the person at the head of hell and responsible for all hell, and his The tribune is also like the governor, he only rules a certain area in hell, but he still depends on Lucifer.

By the way, by proof of that I meant that Lucifer governs everyone's realms.
At the beginning of each episode in the series, it was stated that Lucifer was condemned to rule Hell, and it was stated by Mazekean that Lucifer was the lord of Hell every time.

I get that, but the others have the same statements.

I mean an explicit statement that he rules all the Hell areas, including where other leaders rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back