• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armored Core General Discussion Thread

I really hope we see some kind of expansion update or DLC. I don’t think Fromsoft will make a spin-off game like how they’ve done in the past considering how the gaming market is today, but I’m still holding out hope for something.

Do you guys think any character should get Environmental Destruction AP for things like the fires of ibis/raven, or coral release?

Do you guys think any character should get Environmental Destruction AP for things like the fires of ibis/raven, or coral release?
No, as it was with specific ways that wouldn’t even necessarily scale to the characters as they need to do specific things in order to accomplish the feat imo

Last edited:
No, as it was with specific ways that wouldn’t even necessarily scale to the characters as they need to do specific things in order to accomplish the feat imo
Fair. Granted, the Fires of Ibis wouldn’t fully scale to any one character, but I feel like the Black Hole created by coral release may be a solid feat for All Mind. Similar to how I attributed the Xylem’s collision in the Fires if Raven to the Ibis series power in the fires of ibis, it might be possible to scale All Mind to the creation of the black hole.

Granted, I also want to do it just cause the feat is cool lol.

So I started working on a page for Snail (1 as groundwork for other pages and 2 because he’s my favorite character), but I ran into kind of a roadblock on the speed and lifting strength sections. Do you guys have any feats in mind for those stats? Currently all I have in mind is giving ACs supersonic/supersonic+ travel speed off based on visuals in game, but that’s it.

So I started working on a page for Snail (1 as groundwork for other pages and 2 because he’s my favorite character), but I ran into kind of a roadblock on the speed and lifting strength sections. Do you guys have any feats in mind for those stats? Currently all I have in mind is giving ACs supersonic/supersonic+ travel speed off based on visuals in game, but that’s it.

Is this for both his AC and Balteus version? Also I don’t recall any LS feats off the top my head. Worst comes we can probably calculate how much an AC can lift both itself and carrying the heaviest weapons.

Is this for both his AC and Balteus version? Also I don’t recall any LS feats off the top my head. Worst comes we can probably calculate how much an AC can lift both itself and carrying the heaviest weapons.
I’m mostly looking for speed feats for AC’s all of them are comparable outside of some being blatantly faster based on stats. His Balteus variant just scales above most ACs in speed, since Rusty (arguably the fastest AC pilot in the game) states that it’s the fastest thing he’s ever seen.

Also that sounds good for LS, although calculating weapon weight might be a bit of a struggle. Maybe once I get the highest AC frame weight, I can translate it’s units into the ones used in game to make it easier.

supersonic/supersonic+
Should be subsonic~super+ the default stuff aint very fast so Rusty being on the higher end at Super+ would make him way faster.

Otherwise thought you could get Ayre's flight speed

We could use the weight stat for the heaviest weapons.

Okay, the more and more I look at the video of Ayre, the more I think the calc I was going to do of her speed may not be possible. I wanted to calculate how fast she is by flying from the closure satellite to the arena, but her flight path is so weird that I'd either get an inaccurate timeframe, distance, or both.

What I think I might be able to try is calculate the speed of her flash dodges during the boss fight, but even then that would only account for 621's reaction speed. Overall I'm kind of in a bind unless we just say AC's scale to their weapons in terms of speed. Thoughts?

Okay, the more and more I look at the video of Ayre, the more I think the calc I was going to do of her speed may not be possible. I wanted to calculate how fast she is by flying from the closure satellite to the arena, but her flight path is so weird that I'd either get an inaccurate timeframe, distance, or both.
Got the clip

Need to specify travel speed and combat speed since they'd be like MHS+ combat
Sounds good, although I'm not sure what speed each of Snail's weapons would be. His stun weapons fire a bunch of probes, and his plasma missiles fire, well missiles.

It's a similar this for his BALTEUS form, where he has literally everything from plasma cannons to pulse guns to laser rifles

Oh. Don’t know how I missed that 💀. Sorry, a lot of this was copy and pasted from the old C4-621 sandbox lol.

Anyway I’ll change that. Would this also give Snail a minimum of Low 7-C AP too, or just durability?
If he can damage people comparable to himself then yes.

Alright I updated Snail's profile with his higher ap rating and speed (combat, attack, and reaction speed). Thoughts?

Back