• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

welp thats a lot to cover then
They aren't going to leave the Schnee labyrinth at half so they will no doubt adapt until vol 10, I actually wouldn't be surprised if they even dared to adapt until vol 11 but want to believe that they would at least hold back in that sense and leave it for a final season or a movie. Most of vol 10 were battles, which are faster to adapt, and considering how they have decided to adapt the battles scene, they will do them fast.

They aren't going to leave the Schnee labyrinth at half so they will no doubt adapt until vol 10, I actually wouldn't be surprised if they even dared to adapt until vol 11 but want to believe that they would at least hold back in that sense and leave it for a final season or a movie. Most of vol 10 were battles, which are faster to adapt, and considering how they have decided to adapt the battles scene, they will do them fast.
Yeah I just won't hold any hopes for the quality

Why does Kouki have Teleportation with the fairy key and ring ? It create a gate connected to the fairy rings, it sound more like portale creation.

Their resurrection should be changed to immortality type 4, because it's limited to them.

Last edited:
About layers:

He used DMC's demonic energy: more energy= hax potency and resistance

If we have a scaling chain for magic power it can be used for layers, right ?
you need to prove that more magic power = more hax potency, otherwise it's not gonna happen

hell I don't think DMC gonna get accepted either, but I'm not the one evaluating it so don't really care

you need to prove that more magic power = more hax potency, otherwise it's not gonna happen
You're right, I'll need more time to prove it.

For now:
Aiko easily resisted the apostle Dark Magic although she has less mana than her, and Oscar who had more mana than Aiko needed his glasses to resist it .

The apostles resist Elemental Magic but in the last battle one of summoned heroes petrified the apostles after they were weakned. (I don't remember exactly how they were weakned)

Alva used his telekinesis on Myu, Was it because he could use her or because she didn't have mana ?

An Onmyodo(Awakened human) could resist Kousuke pride of the villager(soul magic coin). This is unrelated but it show that Earth's energy(willpower) can resist hax outside Elemental Magic like A.M.

Resistance to Elemental Magic: Human(no resistance)<Tortus Humans<Awakened or summoned Earthling<someone with a skill like "Elemental resistance"

Why doesn't Hajime have Magic resistance in his 1st key? (He had 10 in magic resist)

Last edited:
Doesn't mean its a rule
It's basically the same sense of unease Tony Stark had throughout the MCU after the first Avengers movie.

The after story opened up the broader universe in Arifureta, and with it the possibility of new threats (like the DRAGON) that Hajime may not be able to handle. This feeling is foreshadowing that whatever is coming for the series finale will probably be something more dangerous than Ehit.

Last edited:
Their profile :
What made Eri Dark Magic so potent is her stat increase(Atk, Def, magic...). By increasing their mana their magic overcome resistance. That's why something like turning into an apostle and getting mana supply from Ehit increased the potency of her hax.

If Eri could affect Kouki's party with Dark Magic like the other summoned heroes, why didn't she use it?(their stats are higher)

We know they could gain layered resistance through will, but how do they increase their hax potency ?

Their profile :

What made Eri Dark Magic so potent is her stat increase(Atk, Def, magic...). By increasing their mana their magic overcome resistance. That's why something like turning into an apostle and getting mana supply from Ehit increased the potency of her hax.

If Eri could affect Kouki's party with Dark Magic like the other summoned heroes, why didn't she use it?(their stats are higher)

We know they could gain layered resistance through will, but how do they increase their hax potency ?
cool

except it got debunked by your very own comment
You're right, I'll need more time to prove it.

For now:
Aiko easily resisted the apostle Dark Magic although she has less mana than her, and Oscar who had more mana than Aiko needed his glasses to resist it .

The apostles resist Elemental Magic but in the last battle one of summoned heroes petrified the apostles after they were weakned. (I don't remember exactly how they were weakned)

Alva used his telekinesis on Myu, Was it because he could use her or because she didn't have mana ?

An Onmyodo(Awakened human) could resist Kousuke pride of the villager(soul magic coin). This is unrelated but it show that Earth's energy(willpower) can resist hax outside Elemental Magic like A.M.

Resistance to Elemental Magic: Human(no resistance)<Tortus Humans<Awakened or summoned Earthling<someone with a skill like "Elemental resistance"

Why doesn't Hajime have Magic resistance in his 1st key? (His had 10 in magic resist)
this one

besides, the stat board and number is inconsistent, so it's best to not use them for hax layering

You've posted the whole thing. But if you're about how Aiko resisting the apostle I think it's because Earth humans adapt to a layered hax. We see Earthlings doing this on multiple occasions like resisting Kousuke's Soul Magic coin. If we equalize willpower and mana we notice that Kouki and Aiko had Magic: 100 at Lv1 which the highest. So the had more willpower(Earth's energy) than the rest.

The Hydra's aurora being ineffective on Hajime because he got stronger.
“Heh, it’s pretty nice having a test subject that’ll just keep infinitely reviving.”

“Hajime-kun, if you keep this up, you’re going to get this novel an R rating.”The Hydra could tell if it let itself be caught by this mad synergist, it would be suffering for a long, long time

“Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

It roared and unleashed its aurora breath in an attempt to drive Hajime away. Unfortunately, Hajime was far too strong for such a paltry attack to be effective anymore. Hajime killed and respawned the Hydra over and over and over again, collecting its heads and dissecting them with gusto...and that wasn’t even the worst of the humiliation it suffered.
Vol12 SS Liberators Myu new friend

He should have a natural resistance against it, but his profile doesn't mention it:

Last edited:
You've posted the whole thing. But if you're about how Aiko resisting the apostle I think it's because Earth humans adapt to a layered hax, this is something that Earthlings did multiple occasions like resisting Kousuke's Soul Magic coin. If we equalize willpower and mana we notice that Kouki and Aiko had Magic: 100 at Lv1 which the highest. So the had more willpower(Earth's energy) than the rest.
this further solidify the proof that status number on those stat card isn't consistent, because there's other attribute that needs to be taken in consideration

Are these manga spin off canon ?
Arifureta: I 🩷 Isekai and Arifureta: Magic School. They are shown using some crazy hax like like Toon force, Plot manipulation...

Last edited:
You've posted the whole thing. But if you're about how Aiko resisting the apostle I think it's because Earth humans adapt to a layered hax. We see Earthlings doing this on multiple occasions like resisting Kousuke's Soul Magic coin. If we equalize willpower and mana we notice that Kouki and Aiko had Magic: 100 at Lv1 which the highest. So the had more willpower(Earth's energy) than the rest.

This is way too vague. Being ineffective is fine but what is Hajime doing? Tanking it? If so, is he use an artifact? If not, that still doesn't answer the question of the why or how? What aspect of Hajime's strength has caused this ineffectiveness, like mana?

He should have a natural resistance against it, but his profile doesn't mention it:
That's doesn't say what you want to say about him having a natural resistance to healing negation, it says that he is too strong for the breath to hurt him, that's due to his higher strength/endurance and because he now has stronger stuff than when he fought the Hydra back at vol 1 (when he didn't even had any defensive artifact and his stuff was only a gun and some grenades).
For now:

Why doesn't Hajime have Magic resistance in his 1st key? (He had 10 in magic resist)
Oscar didn't needed his glasses to resist Heart eyes, he just said that he enchanced his glasses to be immune to dark magic so she shouldn't even bother trying, not that he would be unable to resist her eyes without them, which wouldn't make any sense when Miledi and the other seven Liberators haven't shown to be affected by her eyes.

All the stats of the Apostles (including their Magic Defense stat) were reduced to 40% of their normal state, while the human side had the stat amps from Hajime artifacts and legendary level weapons (which in the case of the mages would make their spells even stronger).

Could be due to she not having mana or him actually using something like gravity magic to move her, after all the guy knew ancient magic so that could be another option.

Onmyoujis are supposed to normally deal with apparitions so it isn't strange to assume they need to have a certain level of soul or mind resistance. We already accept that the different types of energies can interact among themselves.

Don't really know where you got that scaling but ok.

Because his stats where so low that he basically couldn't resist anything. I guess he technically should have it listed in the resistances of his first key with a note like that in the damage reduction from his abilities (that his stats are too low to actually do anything), but that is the sort of thing that would be just better to change with physiology page that lists all that stuff granted by having magic.

Eri could only directly affect their senses because Soul Shell blocked her attempts to affect anything else.

By becoming stronger.
What is the word count of Arifureta and Arifureta Zero ?
High enough.
They adapt to things in general yes, but that seems to be a quality in general to people with strong wills, and despite her looks Aiko is noted to have a strong will (like every other girl in Hajime harem), besides that her Magic Defense also could had played some part but is more likely that she resisted due to her strong will.

Also, the Kousuke example doesn't work because you took an Onmyoji who specifically deal with apparitions, so it's likely to have some resistances, by counter-example I can bring up how exorcists were affected by it despite being Earthlings with powers like the class.
Maybe Expectro could answer this :How do they increase the potency of their hax?
By becoming stronger. If you meant to ask how they increase the number of layers of their hax then you would find the answer in the comment that I posted in the other thread, where I showed the cases of hax bypassing resistances and how the effects of things like evolution magic strengthen hax enough to surpass or grant resistances.
Are these manga spin off canon ?
Arifureta: I 🩷 Isekai and Arifureta: Magic School. They are shown using some crazy hax like like Toon force, Plot manipulation...
You aren't going to add stuff from that to the profiles, they are parallel universes but beyond buff the cosmology as a whole they do nothing else.

That's doesn't say what you want to say about him having a natural resistance to healing negation, it says that he is too strong for the breath to hurt him, that's due to his higher strength/endurance and because he now has stronger stuff than when he fought the Hydra back at vol 1 (when he didn't even had any defensive artifact and his stuff was only a gun and some grenades).
Agree with this, but the author used "effective" instead of "dangerous" or "a problem" to Hajime. He was hit by it multiple times, he could develop a resistance to it eventually. He probably was looking for a way to protect the others from Uran**'s aurora.
All the stats of the Apostles (including their Magic Defense stat) were reduced to 40% of their normal state, while the human side had the stat amps from Hajime artifacts and legendary level weapons (which in the case of the mages would make their spells even stronger).
So Hajime lowered the resistance of the apostles, is that limited Resistance Negation?
Don't really know where you got that scaling but ok.
I assumed that having a skill like "Elemental resistance" give them a better resistance than normal people.
Because his stats where so low that he basically couldn't resist anything. I guess he technically should have it listed in the resistances of his first key with a note like that in the damage reduction from his abilities (that his stats are too low to actually do anything), but that is the sort of thing that would be just better to change with physiology page that lists all that stuff granted by having magic.
His resistance should be lower than an average human in Tortus.(limited resistance ?)
Eri could only directly affect their senses because Soul Shell blocked her attempts to affect anything else.
Doesn't Soul Magic include senses?
Sense Manipulation (Can create a fake soul that fools people's senses[9])
Dream Manipulation and Perception Manipulation (With Spirit Magic it’s possible to[32] enter inside a dream or projecting a dream in reality. Spirit Magic can affect people perception, going as far as even turn a swarm of cockroaches in a beatiful sight with stars and magical girls[33])
Although Dark Magic is limited to perception, she was able to affect them because she wasn't targeting the soul.
You aren't going to add stuff from that to the profiles, they are parallel universes but beyond buff the cosmology as a whole they do nothing else.
I love Isekai got some crazy spatial magic feat:

Chapter 16 "Slowly": After Hajime hot Space Magic he warped the panel and saw his other version(Main series manga).
Chapter 40 "Priorities": we see Yue and her copy sensing an increase in Hajimenium, so she flip the panel using Space Magic to visit Kaor, and they all go to Hajime vs Hajime's panel to watch the fight. Are those Plot Manipulation ?

Agree with this, but the author used "effective" instead of "dangerous" or "a problem" to Hajime. He was hit by it multiple times, he could develop a resistance to it eventually. He probably was looking for a way to protect the others from Uran**'s aurora.
If the attack can't damage him then it isn't effective, as at that point the regen negation wouldn't even do anything because there is literally no regeneration/healing to negate.
So Hajime lowered the resistance of the apostles, is that limited Resistance Negation?
Don't think so, but if some staff believes that's fine it could work.
I assumed that having a skill like "Elemental resistance" give them a better resistance than normal people.
Yes, and everything else before that part?
His resistance should be lower than an average human in Tortus.(limited resistance ?)
His stats were the same as the average person, his magical affinity was the thing below average.
Doesn't Soul Magic include senses?
Yes, but in this case it would seem that Eri Dark Magic affected their literal five senses, as in, affected the information the brain received from those.
Although Dark Magic is limited to perception, she was able to affect them because she wasn't targeting the soul.
She straight up said to be unable to affect their minds and had to go the roundabout way of affecting their senses directly for her magic to be effective.
I love Isekai got some crazy spatial magic feat:

Chapter 16 "Slowly": After Hajime hot Space Magic he warped the panel and saw his other version(Main series manga).
Chapter 40 "Priorities": we see Yue and her copy sensing an increase in Hajimenium, so she flip the panel using Space Magic to visit Kaor, and they all go to Hajime vs Hajime's panel to watch the fight. Are those Plot Manipulation ?
Unless they get referenced in the main series/afterstories is better to not add things from Nichijou, since some things are things that happened in the main universe (like the uggly sweater of Hajime) and other things don't (like the Muscle God Shia, who's only shown when Shia focused so much in her divination that it was said that the image of a mighty Shia in another universe could be somewhat seen). Maybe if one tried to add them as a possible thing? I myself have thought of adding before Toon Force to the characters since even in the main universe they appear to have toon feats, so Nichijou could maybe be argued to be a support of that.

Unless they get referenced in the main series/afterstories is better to not add things from Nichijou, since some things are things that happened in the main universe (like the uggly sweater of Hajime)
There's also Hajime's poster that was hung in the emperor throne room.(from chapter 42)
「S-someone stop ittttt—-」

Gahard turned around while ordering his imperial guards with a desperate look, but at that time the jet black magic blade was already cutting off the red curtain hanging behind the throne that was embroidered with the empire’s crest. The curtain was cleanly slashed in a straight line.

And so, what appeared from behind the falling curtain was――

「Hih, what’s that painting!?」

「W-why is such repulsive painting is decorating the back of the throne……」

「I-is this the art culture of the empire?」

「ABSOLUTELY NOTTTTTTTTTT!!」

The words of Kaoruko, Akiko, and Tomoichi were denied by Gahard’s yell with all his might.

All the empire nobles were yelling things like 「Even though I don’t want to see it anymore! Or 「Even though, even though it had stopped showing up in my dream anymore-, but now-」 or 「O-oi! Guards! Watch the surrounding carefully! Check whether there is Hauria here or not!」 while looking like they would lose their sanity.

Yes, there was a huge painting of zombie like humans tormenting the rabbit race that looked like zombie the way their rabbit ears wilted like shriveled carrot――it was a very heart-warming painting that was gushing out with advocacy of anti discrimination――adorning the back of the throne.

The feeling of oppression from it was overwhelming. Certainly it felt like this picture would reduce the sanity of anyone who saw it.

「Eh? Why is Ume○-sensei’s painting is here?」(TN: Umezu Kazuo, a horror manga artist.)

「T-that’s nasty……nn, come to think of it, there was a time when Hajime took a liking to this style and drew a lot of it for practice……」ch 395

The author introduce multiple characters and objects that aren't shown again, but they're still canon. Like Tortus guardians, Eto Shin, Spirit whale, book of fictional world...

Last edited:
Spiritual lifeforms got Concept type 1 because they can govern the nature of another universe. Can we use the same argument to upgrade Conception or Elemental Spirits?

The DRAGON is born from the conception of another world(probably Ehit's world), the Elemental spirits were able to govern the nature of Japan although it's another world, Aularodde and dome fairies saying that's Enti has Conception of wind, Elemental Spirits manipulating the nature of the Miniature Garden(separate World Tree).
There is this statement about Light, Wind and Water existing everywhere
From their story, it seemed this fairy sisters were the children of a god of this world who originated from the legend of a god related to wind. That was why nobody else could rival them when it came to the sharp sense of sensing the wind.

「But, I only came to this world several hours ago. I never met a wind god you know?」

「Then, perhaps it’s a god in savior-san’s world? There is a strong and pretty presence of wind around you.」

「Yep yep! You see, mister. The wind is connected anywhere in the world. Surely that god too marked you mister so they can sense you wherever you are.」ch 388

「Savior-san, I think you will be able to call that god if you ask goddess-sama you know?」

「You are connected to that god by wind after all! And they are also a god, so I think it will be easy for them to come!」

According to them, it wasn’t just limited to wind, apparently existences who possessed nature divinity of water or light were also relatively easy to summon although not as easy as the hero as long as there was some kind of connection formed even through the partition of the world. Especially divinity with strong connection with “World Tree’s Branch”.

「Yosh, let’s try having this god come.」ch 388
There is a difference between concepts of other worlds:
Hajime nodded in exasperation and asked whether it was possible to summon the divinity who marked him from the presence of wind that was following him.

「……My, it’s true. Perhaps because it’s from different world, even I can’t sense it unless I focus, but certainly I’m feeling a presence of divinity. These children can sense it only because they are the beloved children of a wind god.」

Aularodde made an expression as though she was seeing an unnatural phenomenon. To think that there was someone who felt concerned for this terrifying brute, what kind of wind god with screw loose they could possibly be?

Hajime made a motion to throw away the mask. Aularodde’s expression immediately turned serious.

「It seems the small Heaven Tree is recovering well……yes, I can manage it somehow, but only if the other side is inclined to answer. This doesn’t seem like a mere god of foreign world, but a child of the avatar of another world, it won’t be difficult if I trace the presence of this wind――no, this conception.」ch 388
Lutria influencing the Crystal Key, maybe all World Tree's goddess got some form of CM?

Last edited:
I feel like a stronger argument would be how ancient magic governs the fundamental aspects of other universes besides the one from Tortus in the main timeline.
Technically the origin of A.M. is Ehit's world(destroyed). We have Ehit using the power faith to tank Concept Magic, and high ranked demons using something simmilar to A.M.
I guess you could try to ask someone like @Elizhaa since he is listed in the knowledgeable members for concept manip and he has read both series.
The CM 1 was accepted by Elizhaa(1) and DarkDragonMedeus(2) . I think you should be the one to make a CRT because you'll word it better.

Last edited:
About the physiology page, I think you should wait till the end of the after story. The last arc will be about Hajime and the returnee traveling The Nine Realms, and we got so much information about the dark being, miasma and the cosmology from Foltina alone.

Do you think the verse page should be changed to just Arifureta?

I feel like the name "From...world's strongest" only include the main story while the continuation is called After Story, even the author talked about a potential After story LN instead of it's original name, and the only similarity between the other spin offs is the word "Arifureta".

Last edited:
Spiritual lifeforms got Concept type 1 because they can govern the nature of another universe. Can we use the same argument to upgrade Conception or Elemental Spirits?
Its not entirely due to that, because for 1, they are not affected by their universe's destruction, for 2, its an in-verse thing of there being no causality between Worlds, and for 3, Spiritual Lifeforms are not effected by the destruction of their "Objects"[which in this case are their manifested avatars]

Tho if you have a strong argument for it in your case, it could be possible
The DRAGON is born from the conception of another world(probably Ehit's world), the Elemental spirits were able to govern the nature of Japan although it's another world, Aularodde and dome fairies saying that's Enti has Conception of wind, Elemental Spirits manipulating the nature of the Miniature Garden(separate World Tree).
There is this statement about Light, Wind and Water existing everywhere
Although, here, if you can prove that they are not affected by the destruction of this "Another world", it can most probably work

1, they are not affected by their universe's destruction
We can prove this
2, its an in-verse thing of there being no causality between Worlds
Each world got its own time axis and they're separate by a gap or barrier called the Interval of Worlds, It is what make traveling to other universes harder or impossible. Unless you use concept magic, elemental power(light, wind, water) or if you're the hero.
「The gap of “hell” and “this world” is wavering. Just now, I said that they could not cross the gap of worlds without the “mirror gate” but……now is different. In this time when this gap is wavering, if there is a medium that can easily connect the interval, they will be able to descend to “this world” with a strong body maintaining their existence.」

For example, a mirror. A mirror that reflected another world, especially when there was an opposite mirror, the gap of worlds could be shaken just with that.

For example, a thick mist. A heavy mist that shut the field of vision where it was impossible to look even an inch ahead, it could also shake the spot of “this world” itself.

And then, water.

The world was connected by water. Water was a natural “gate” that crossed every world.
and
「…………Eh? Where is everyone?」

His classmates, weren’t around.

Not only that, there was nobody else. He was alone in this tourist attraction that was that crowded before.

Silence. Cold air caressed his skin.

He couldn’t see ahead of the torii corridor clearly. There was thin mist at the surrounding when he realized.

This situation clearly wasn’t normal.

One of the profoundly mysterious legends that could also be found in Fushimi Inari crossed the back of his mind.

The so called “spirited away”.

「……Even though, I only came here for school trip.」
Hero
That was why, when the avatar sought help and carried out a summoning, it would definitely get connected to the hero. Also, it was because the hero was an existence with the quality that the World Tree recognized, the hero was able to pass through the gap between worlds. Though as the side effect of that, when a hole was drilled open in the gap between worlds, most of the time it would also get connected to the hero.

3, Spiritual Lifeforms are not effected by the destruction of their "Objects"[which in this case are their manifested avatars]
Since when destroying the avatar affect the concept it govern?

Since when destroying the avatar affect the concept it govern?
A limitation of Type 2 concepts is that if all of their "Objects" in reality are destroyed, they will perish too, something that Type 1 concepts automatically don't have due to their independency of reality as a whole

I guess you could do the causality part with those
But the main part is showing how these concepts, or whatever it is in your case, is not affected by the destruction of the universe they originally governed or originated from

Back