• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VS

Meld Loggins: @Expectro2000xxx ,@DaReaperMan ,@noninho ,@Blahblah9755 ,@Axorandom0 ,@SatellaTheWoE , @EL_xWatcher1234x ,

Gazef Stronoff:

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
Meld's profile does a shit job at explaining his skill, well, just look at Gazef's skill section on his profile and compare/contrast I guess, but basically Gazef has army solo statements under his belt and skill stomps ******* repeatedly

As for the match... Gazef has the Kingdom's Treasures. AKA, Meld can't clash swords with him, and Gazef is spamming all of his martial arts without tiring himself in a few minutes, which by the way, including an over 3x Speed Amp and a martial art that let's Gazef basically attack with 0 openings in Instant Counter

Meld's profile does a shit job at explaining his skill, well, just look at Gazef's skill section on his profile and compare/contrast I guess, but basically Gazef has army solo statements under his belt and skill stomps ******* repeatedly

As for the match... Gazef has the Kingdom's Treasures. AKA, Meld can't clash swords with him, and Gazef is spamming all of his martial arts without tiring himself in a few minutes, which by the way, including an over 3x Speed Amp and a martial art that let's Gazef basically attack with 0 openings in Instant Counter
Is stated that at the beginning of the series that Shizuku would need to go with all to defeat him, which is already more than what Gazeff can eat as far as I know. Also, as far as skill feats go, I think the one linked in his intelligence section is better than what Gazef has in his intelligence section since he was fighting multiple people far stronger and faster than him, by scaling that Hayama guy was several tiers above him in stats, and it's straight up said that the students could never win against him despite their far higher stats due to skill (except, again Shizuku, who would need to go all out). And, if you really like army solo statements, then due to both Hajime and Shizuku calling him the strongest of the kingdom and the most skilled in the sword, means that he would scale above the likes of the Fleur Knights (that includes one of his subordinates who admitted to not be comparable to him), the group of people that each can solo an entire battalion. Btw, it's so dumb to call it skill when normally that's classified as combat intelligence due to be easier to identify to those that visit the wiki, plus wtf he has listed an speed feat intelligence section?

The hero Kouki, one of the characters that could never defeat Meld despite being far stronger and faster in base, had a 3x amp and still couldn't do shit to him, said Kouki also had better equipment than Meld (including a sword that was supposed to nerf Meld stats making them even lower), and before you say something like "SOL attack go brr brr" as I suppose you would like to do, that Kouki was already FTL while Meld was Supersonic. Also, the instincts of Meld would help him greatly, as they would let his body to any incoming danger even if he didn't see it. And any word clash would be in Meld favor since the feats to which he scale put his ap 2x above Gazef and his LS dozens of times above him.

Next time, before you go yapping about how bad other profiles are and how great your scanless profiles are, please try to stop to actually think about things.

Is stated that at the beginning of the series that Shizuku would need to go with all to defeat him, which is already more than what Gazeff can eat as far as I know. Also, as far as skill feats go, I think the one linked in his intelligence section is better than what Gazef has in his intelligence section since he was fighting multiple people far stronger and faster than him, by scaling that Hayama guy was several tiers above him in stats, and it's straight up said that the students could never win against him despite their far higher stats due to skill (except, again Shizuku, who would need to go all out). And, if you really like army solo statements, then due to both Hajime and Shizuku calling him the strongest of the kingdom and the most skilled in the sword, means that he would scale above the likes of the Fleur Knights (that includes one of his subordinates who admitted to not be comparable to him), the group of people that each can solo an entire battalion. Btw, it's so dumb to call it skill when normally that's classified as combat intelligence due to be easier to identify to those that visit the wiki, plus wtf he has listed an speed feat intelligence section?

The hero Kouki, one of the characters that could never defeat Meld despite being far stronger and faster in base, had a 3x amp and still couldn't do shit to him, said Kouki also had better equipment than Meld (including a sword that was supposed to nerf Meld stats making them even lower), and before you say something like "SOL attack go brr brr" as I suppose you would like to do, that Kouki was already FTL while Meld was Supersonic. Also, the instincts of Meld would help him greatly, as they would let his body to any incoming danger even if he didn't see it. And any word clash would be in Meld favor since the feats to which he scale put his ap 2x above Gazef and his LS dozens of times above him.

Next time, before you go yapping about how bad other profiles are and how great your scanless profiles are, please try to stop to actually think about things.
All right, so Meld should outskill, does he tend to clash swords or just go for the kill?

Also, I said the profile did a bad job of explaining his skill, not that the profile itself was bad lol

Also, if you want scans, find a service I can navigate without suffering from an aneurysm

The hero Kouki, one of the characters that could never defeat Meld despite being far stronger and faster in base, had a 3x amp and still couldn't do shit to him, said Kouki also had better equipment than Meld (including a sword that was supposed to nerf Meld stats making them even lower), and before you say something like "SOL attack go brr brr" as I suppose you would like to do, that Kouki was already FTL while Meld was Supersonic.
that is not a skill feat since the speed gap is too big
a supersonic character cannot deal with an FTL character, he was obviously holding back or Meld was FTL himself

Back