• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Hmmm I feel likesome of these resistances don't below in this key.

Capture.PNG

I was just thinking about about Tensura vs Arifureta in my head again. And while I don't really think Tensura has many substantial abilities or hax that'd work against Arifureta characters.

It did make me realize that Arifureta seems to be lacking with attacks/abilities that erase things or beings from existence. Unless there one's in the Afterstories I'm not aware of yet.

I'd prefer if all the top tiers had EE, not just Hajime and not just through concept magic.

No, just no

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

Arifureta is too broken at this point, Tensura has like 1 layer of hax, while Arifureta has like what now? 20 or something, not to mention everything relevant is conceptual.

No, just no

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

Arifureta is too broken at this point, Tensura has like 1 layer of hax, while Arifureta has like what now? 20 or something, not to mention everything relevant is conceptual.
My thoughts exactly. Although I know a small group of people that have and going to make a push for conceptual Tensura as well as universal (potentially low muli) again.

But are there any EE skills, artifacts, abilities, etc that aren't through concept magic?

But are there any EE skills, artifacts, abilities, etc that aren't through concept magic?
Not that i am aware of
Also is it possible to format the P&A section of the profiles like on this page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy_(Post-Timeskip)?so=search

Considering how long this section is getting, I think this is cleaner and easier to look at.
That's the plan, it's going to look like that eventually.

Not to sound cocky but what I did to the verse was amazing, who would had thought that before I revised the profiles basically everyone would end with law and conceptual manip, around 20 layers for top/god tiers (27 to be precise with the new crt since it add another layer), and the verse would be among the most skilled in the wiki, plus all the statistics upgrades.

Obviously this is thanks to what the verse itself have, but I'm a bit proud of bring attention to those things and improve the quality of the profiles.

Not to sound cocky but what I did to the verse was amazing, who would had thought that before I revised the profiles basically everyone would end with law and conceptual manip, around 20 layers for top/god tiers (27 to be precise with the new crt since it add another layer), and the verse would be among the most skilled in the wiki, plus all the statistics upgrades.

Obviously this is thanks to what the verse itself have, but I'm a bit proud of bring attention to those things and improve the quality of the profiles.
I laid the foundations for the verse, but you built it, huge respect for you 👍 .

Now if you could hop on some of the other verses i am into that would be great, if only the other verses had as many calcs as Arifureta lmao.

Good for you.

Also can Hajime and co defend against EE in anyway?

Something specifically EE? No, things that could somewhat classify as that? I guess, since the black holes for example can completely erase the things inside them, or some spells of spatial magic. However there likely will be new abilities and artifacts in the ln version of the after stories so it could appear there.
Also can Hajime and co defend against EE in anyway?
Besides abilities like powenull, restoration magic or power mimicry? Yes, they could resist or adapt to it with willpower or even with the special characteristic of Will Power (the unique energy).

I laid the foundations for the verse, but you built it, huge respect for you 👍 .

Now if you could hop on some of the other verses i am into that would be great, if only the other verses had as many calcs as Arifureta lmao.
Yeah, probably would be unable to do things if there didn't existed a previous foundation, since create things from zero is a pain.

I also want to work in other things, but first I need to finish with Death Mage (I have the sandbox of more than 20 characters and I'm still at 70% of the translated stuff), so after that I could get with Campione, and then see what I do (either some chinese or korean novels or Strike the Blood). The thing with me is that I focus so much in trying to do the best with profiles and revisions that I take time and can't really work in other things, as result though things end quite complete.

erhem

but anyway, it's really mindblowing how far Arifureta gone, I never even knew they had some busted shit when I first read it (not that I care but still), same as Isekai at Peace

really telling me what I'm drawn into

Last edited:
Something specifically EE? No, things that could somewhat classify as that? I guess, since the black holes for example can completely erase the things inside them, or some spells of spatial magic. However there likely will be new abilities and artifacts in the ln version of the after stories so it could appear there.
I did want EE specifically but what are some examples of spatial magic that produces similar effects.
Besides abilities like powenull, restoration magic or power mimicry? Yes, they could resist or adapt to it with willpower or even with the special characteristic of Will Power (the unique energy).
Do you think they'd be able to counter EE that's on the level of Ancient magic through those means? If so, why?

I did want EE specifically but what are some examples of spatial magic that produces similar effects.
When Ehit was defeated the sanctuary was being erased by something like the void, and when Naiz erased his village by erasing space, Miledi's black hole or Lutria doing this (not sure)
――Fall, to the interval of the worlds

The moment that sentence resounded, the space behind Shia twisted crazily.

「Wha-, this is-」

Shia immediately attempted to retreat from that place, but she was pulled in by a tremendous power and she stumbled midair.

When she looked across her shoulder, over there the twisted space and whirling darkness were……

「Don’t tell me, a gravitational field!?」

A power greatly resembling that which frequently used by the vampire princess she was so close it caught Shia and wouldn’t let go.

She desperately stood her ground using the foothold of the “Air Force”, but the twisted space and whirling darkness expanded in proportion of her effort. It was trying to envelop Shia in spherical shape.

It covered her above, spread below her too, and narrowed in from left and right.

In that situation she already had no other choice but to leap forward, however, at this point the after-effect of Level X worked against her. She could only reinforce herself until Level V, with that she was unable to get away from the gravitational field!

「Nununu-, this is a biiit bad!! Or rather, interval of worlds you said!?」

In order to recover even by a bit more, she summoned recovery medicine from her treasure warehouse and caught it in her mouth. She crunched the rim and gulped down the content while yelling. In the end, was the star tree Lutria answering her, or perhaps it was just a one-sided proclamation?

――To somewhere that is not here. Simply, because you shouldn’t exist in this world.

「That’s unreasonable! Even I didn’t come here because I want you know!? Where are you planning to send me!? At least please make it a world I can survive in you know!?」

The interval of worlds, she could only feel uneasy hearing those words. It would still be better if it was another world. But, if it was a place just like the words meant…… ch 337

Last edited:
Do you think they'd be able to counter EE that's on the level of Ancient magic through those means? If so, why?
Because is show that the characters through sheer willpower can resist or adapt to things on a even higher level than ancient magic, like concept magic which is type 1 concept, it was even specifically show how it can resist layered concept magic with EE. And Will Power to begin with let the characters use magic and ancient magic.

And in the case of the other abilities there is no reason to why they would be unable to affect things on their same level.

Because is show that the characters through sheer willpower can resist or adapt to things on a even higher level than ancient magic, like concept magic which is type 1 concept, it was even specifically show how it can resist layered concept magic with EE. And Will Power to begin with let the characters use magic and ancient magic.
What magic are you referring too? Deny All Existence?

possible subjective reality or greater NPI ?
this is how the ship graveyard (pocket reality) was made
You will get dragged into illusionary world after you walk for some distance. You will get automatically returned to here after ending the war. The goal line is in the hold of the biggest passenger ship at the furthest back there.」

Hajime explained while pouring magic power into the proof of conquest and walking by himself until the spot where he got dragged in last time. The space didn’t get distorted when he arrived there. It seemed he managed to safely avoid the trial.

「Say, this is just a thought but, getting dragged into a world of the past that you can interact physically with……doesn’t it sound a bit too amazing?」

「Ah, Shizuku, I also wondered about that. It wasn’t simply showing you illusion. In a sense, it’s a magic that create a different world that enforce its own unique rule forcefully isn’t it?」

「When you said it like that, it’s certainly outrageous……」

Liliana’s interpretation made not only Aiko, but also the others to nod 「Certainly」. Thinking really carefully, even if calling it a world creation was an exaggeration, it was still a feat that was close to it. The act was truly a feat in the realm of god perhaps.

「……Nn~, this is just a guess but」

Yue narrowed her eyes and looked across the surrounding. She recalled the trial that she had once experienced and analyzed the composition of the magic that formed it based on her understanding right now.

「……Although there was degree of difference to each of them, Miledy and the others should have arrived at the essence of their respective age of god magic.」

Naiz’s space magic──boundary interference made the boundary between illusion and reality blurred
, Miledy who could interfere with the power of the planet drew out inexhaustible magic power, Meiru dragged out the past from the ancient time, Laus granted autonomy and ability to interfere with physic to the past illusion, Oscar turned this graveyard itself into an artifact that could produce a different space like a type of treasure warehouse while also maintaining his comrades’ magic──

「……Is what I thought.」

「「「I see. I don’t get it.」」」

The expressions of Tomoichi, Kaoruko, and Akiko turned vague. As expected the abyss of magic seemed to be something that was difficult to understand for ordinary people. Hajime alone was whispering something like 「A different world inside the treasure warehouse……that idea is full of romance」.Ch 456
Yue (after story) analyzed it so she could possibly do it, and the illusion were physical due to soul magic, so characters with soul magic can maybe make interact with NEP.

Last edited:
possible subjective reality or greater NPI ?
this is how the ship graveyard (pocket reality) was made
Should qualify for subjective reality. Not sure if it's qualitatively greater NPI
Yue (after story) analyzed it so she could possibly do it, and the illusion were physical due to soul magic, so characters with soul magic can maybe make interact with NEP.
NEP1 seems likely.

Btw, just finished the special volume from the blue-ray of 2nd season, is really noticeable how Shirakome wrote it along with vol 13 (as he himself stated in the wn), he basically complemented the origin story of Ehit by developing how Tortus was before Ehit and just after Ehit (the age of gods), he also gave background to various things (like the eye artifact in Zero vol 1 that transformed Oscar brothers, that the apostles are based in one of the otherworldlers that had a special relaptionship with Ehit but they ended in oppose sides and she died in their confrontation, etc) and put the fundations to other things (like Hellina being a battle maid, that gravity magic actually manipulate the planet energies, that the piramid Inaba and Leeman found in the after stories is one of the artifacts of Ehit from the age of the gods, etc).

Crt wise there are some things to add (not much really but still some things), feat wise however there are some things but specially one feat that have the potential to upgrade Ehit level people, I need to return to home and do some investigation before get the values necessary for the calc.

If I should put it a note ir would be 7/10, entertaining but after something as big as vol 13 is somewhat lacking.

Btw, just finished the special volume from the blue-ray of 2nd season, is really noticeable how Shirakome wrote it along with vol 13 (as he himself stated in the wn), he basically complemented the origin story of Ehit by developing how Tortus was before Ehit and just after Ehit (the age of gods), he also gave background to various things (like the eye artifact in Zero vol 1 that transformed Oscar brothers, that the apostles are based in one of the otherworldlers that had a special relaptionship with Ehit but they ended in oppose sides and she died in their confrontation, etc) and put the fundations to other things (like Hellina being a battle maid, that gravity magic actually manipulate the planet energies, that the piramid Inaba and Leeman found in the after stories is one of the artifacts of Ehit from the age of the gods, etc).

Crt wise there are some things to add (not much really but still some things), feat wise however there are some things but specially one feat that have the potential to upgrade Ehit level people, I need to return to home and do some investigation before get the values necessary for the calc.

If I should put it a note ir would be 7/10, entertaining but after something as big as vol 13 is somewhat lacking.
Yes, Ehit is a creep
Ehit group was living in something like a different pocket dimension also the woman from Ehit group created light that deny everything from touching her, that was concept magic right ?

It was more focused on how Tortus was before Ehit like the great tree and it's avatars whose abilities are authorities that was equal or better than ancient magic, there is also possibility that they will return.

Won't Lutria and everyone whose power is related to the world tree branches get an upgrade?

Yes, Ehit is a creep
Ehit group was living in something like a different pocket dimension also the woman from Ehit group created light that deny everything from touching her, that was concept magic right ?

It was more focused on how Tortus was before Ehit like the great tree and it's avatars whose abilities are authorities that was equal or better than ancient magic, there is also possibility that they will return.

Won't Lutria and everyone whose power is related to the world tree branches get an upgrade?
They lived in other world and then teleported to Tortus, the Sanctuary still didn't existed (that was made latter to house their souls after the lost of their mortal bodies, and as result the Great Desert was created from the sucked energy used in the process). From what we have saw until now when concept magic is made usually the burst of magic power don't let things get close to the user (like Hajime and Yue at the end of vol 13), that said however in this case she seem to have tried to make a barrier like the first hero to protect their loved one (in the hero case the goddess and in "her" case the friend she made in this world).

They just used ancient magic true power, the manipulation of time from restoration magic (which Hajime and co. still didn't knew at that point), the manipulation of space (actually boundaries) from spatial magic (yeah, what a surprise), the manipulation of a planet energy from gravity magic (which Hajime and co. still didn't knew at that point), etc. That is called authorities is just because gods powers are called like that, for example apparition powers (specially the god ones) are called like that various times.

They already have those things though, at least Lutria which is the only profile we have of a tree brach avatar.

You are just seeking for more than what there are, this isn't an upgrade to anything or actually mean much besides a cool background story for Tortus.

Back