• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Half way through the vol, and wow Hajime is broken, he just straight up passively nullifies anything used at him, and mid combat analyzes and counters his enemies, and also has what i have been waiting for years, before layers were a thing, a counter to time manipulation!

Now time can't be messed with around him :D

Half way through the vol, and wow Hajime is broken, he just straight up passively nullifies anything used at him, and mid combat analyzes and counters his enemies, and also has what i have been waiting for years, before layers were a thing, a counter to time manipulation!

so he also have passive powernull, tf

also, how did he counter time manipulation?

Yes, Shirakome is at the point were he don't know what more to do to make characters broken so he began to give passives. The time manip parts made me super excited when reading, like that's something I also geniunely wanted, this can explain how he (and likely other wives) could have matches with Kaori for example despite her auto regen. And regarding the time manip, latter after the war he do something more that made me drop my jaw from how unexpected it was.

I have all the crt ready so when you finish I can post it.

so he also have passive powernull, tf

also, how did he counter time manipulation?
Yes, that's one of the motives of why I said he got absurdly broken.

His passive powernull negate the alteration of time in his surroundings, he also developed bullets that when hit the target negate the manipulation of time.

Yes, that's one of the motives of why I said he got absurdly broken.

His passive powernull negate the alteration of time in his surroundings, he also developed bullets that when hit the target negate the manipulation of time.
so basically Godspeed can't be used and healing via time altercation is useless, yeah pretty bork

Yeah I was REALLY happy when I read he could negate time hax. Bro I gave up on getting scan for this Volume 100 pages in because I already had 40+ scans. All before Hajime vs Ehit really gets going.

All of Ehit's abilities eventually go to Yue in the future, so its really just taking scans of the entire fight.

Yes, same with Revival Reversal that reopen any wounds, Stagnation (which so far only Meiru have used but the other at this point should be able to also use) or anything related with time.
We also learned that
HAJIME CAN STOP TIME
. He literally
stopped time for the Demons
in that room wtf. I've been waiting for this and they just causally drop it in.

Last edited:
Yeah I was REALLY happy when I read he could negate time hax. Bro I gave up on getting scan for this Volume 100 pages in because I already had 40+ scans. All before Hajime vs Ehit really gets going.

All of Ehit's abilities eventually go to Yue in the future, so its really just taking scans of the entire fight.
This was literally the motive of why I took days to finish the vol, otherwise I would had readed it in one day even if I needed to spend 24 hours without sleep.
Shhh, that was a surprise for Pegasus that still don't reach that part.

This was literally the motive of why I took days to finish the vol, otherwise I would had readed it in one day even if I needed to spend 24 hours without sleep.
Look bro I went from this:
image.png
To this:
image.png

I did this because I realized after how hard I go for my Tensura section that Arifureta (a series I enjoy more) deserved better. (Also I created the Arifureta section years ago and I missed a lot scans I normally wouldn't now) It also isn't as detailed as my current work. I need to do the same thing for my Sailor Moon section too but that's much easier. I also caption and summarize my scans so....it takes awhile. SO MANY SHEA AND TIO SCANS LAST VOLUME
Shhh, that was a surprise for Pegasus that still don't reach that part.
Hopefully he doesn't see that. He's working on Tensura CRT and reading so it'll be fine

image.png
To this:
image.png

I did this because I realized after how hard I go for my Tensura section that Arifureta (a series I enjoy more) deserved better. (Also I created the Arifureta section years ago and I missed a lot scans I normally wouldn't now) It also isn't as detailed as my current work. I need to do the same thing for my Sailor Moon section too but that's much easier. I also caption and summarize my scans so....it takes awhile. SO MANY SHEA AND TIO SCANS LAST VOLUME
That sounds good, hopefully between your scans you see things that went without notice before.
Hopefully he doesn't see that. He's working on Tensura CRT and reading so it'll be fine
You could try to edit the comment or erase it, with that and our other messages he shouldn't try to see what was said and get the surprise later.

image.png
To this:
image.png

wtf

is this scan gathering server?

Still just a little over half way through, will probably get through it all tomorrow night hopefully.

I always liked arifureta's power system, and thought it had tons of potential, but to see where things are at now, where Hajime is just adapting to and copying stuff in seconds is another thing, idk, it's not really even so much about the battle boarding aspect, arifureta is peak power fantasy.

I always liked arifureta's power system, and thought it had tons of potential, but to see where things are at now, where Hajime is just adapting to and copying stuff in seconds is another thing, idk, it's not really even so much about the battle boarding aspect, arifureta is peak power fantasy.
Yes, things had potential and Shirakome have be really exploring that potential since some time ago, I would say that since Zero that began, the latter half of Zero is when become more noticeable and specially with the last vol, then in the main story itself Shirakome further developed those things and that's how we are in the current point were Hajime straight up is absurdly broken.

Still not done, but almost there, definitely should be done today though.

I think we got like an explicit time stop artifact from Hajime, which is very cool, been waiting for that for a long time too.

Side note, should Final Arc Kaori really scale to Hajime and co? Been thinking about it, that performance against thousands of nerfed apostles isn't a good sign.

Last edited:

I think we got like an explicit time stop artifact from Hajime, which is very cool, been waiting for that for a long time too.

Side note, should Final Arc Kaori really scale to Hajime and co? Been thinking about it, that performance against thousands of nerfed apostles isn't a good sign.
How badly nerfed they are?

But I don't remember Kaori is scale to the Platinum Apostle att iirc

Yes, time stop was finally introduced, unfortunately not show on-screen but still. Being that the case I believe that the probability of Shirakome introducing time stop abilities in combat in the ln version of the after stories is high.

She actually did quite well against them, she basically stomped them one-sided, the only injuries that she got against the nerfed apostles were ones that she purposely received (to deceive them and make them stop moving) from combos of hundreds of magics so isn't really an anti-feat. And the attacks that she faced at the end of the war were a super combined (that abused surface area do to be a spear) disintegration attack of 5000-4000 limit break apostles, which btw I did the math and would be in the 6-B range (there is a new calc that upgrade base apostles so with that the result of the combined attack would be in that range), so it also isn't really an anti-feat.

Yes, time stop was finally introduced, unfortunately not show on-screen but still. Being that the case I believe that the probability of Shirakome introducing time stop abilities in combat in the ln version of the after stories is high.

She actually did quite well against them, she basically stomped them one-sided, the only injuries that she got against the nerfed apostles were ones that she purposely received (to deceive them and make them stop moving) from combos of hundreds of magics so isn't really an anti-feat. And the attacks that she faced at the end of the war were a super combined (that abused surface area do to be a spear) disintegration attack of 5000-4000 limit break apostles, which btw I did the math and would be in the 6-B range (there is a new calc that upgrade base apostles so with that the result of the combined attack would be in that range), so it also isn't really an anti-feat.
Yeah honestly Kaori singlehandedly defending against the combined attack of 5000 Apostles is crazy. Especially if you think they were using Limit Break. And she basically replaces the feat while putting immense strain on her soul and using three ancient magics simultaneously that also extremely draining.

If anything this reinforces how easily she was obliterating hundreds of apostles in short succession. Which differently reminded me of Hajime no diffing a 100+ in a minute.

Although Kaori was using Limit Break, CheatMate, and Godspeed. While Hajime was just using CheatMate iirc. But that says more about how busted Hajime is rather how weak Kaori is. I think Kaori would be able to kill hundreds of Apostles without buffs, it'd just take longer.

Yeah honestly Kaori singlehandedly defending against the combined attack of 5000 Apostles is crazy. Especially if you think they were using Limit Break. And she basically replaces the feat while putting immense strain on her soul and using three ancient magics simultaneously that also extremely draining.

If anything this reinforces how easily she was obliterating hundreds of apostles in short succession. Which differently reminded me of Hajime no diffing a 100+ in a minute.

Although Kaori was using Limit Break, CheatMate, and Godspeed. While Hajime was just using CheatMate iirc. But that says more about how busted Hajime is rather how weak Kaori is. I think Kaori would be able to kill hundreds of Apostles without buffs, it'd just take longer.
The first attack that she could stop for a bit and exhausted her was the one from the 5000 apostles, then the next one that she stopped for an extended period of time was from 4000 apostles, but is almost the same (the values between the two are barely different for 3 teratons).

Another thing to consider, is that different to Hajime she needed to protect a far greater area and number of persons, while additionally facing simultaneously a far greater number of apostles (1000 vs 100 that at one point increased to 200) and at the same time taking in consideration the rest of the battlefield to help humanity.

Both are great feats, but in slightly different sense since the intention was other.

The first attack that she could stop for a bit and exhausted her was the one from the 5000 apostles, then the next one that she stopped for an extended period of time was from 4000 apostles, but is almost the same (the values between the two are barely different for 3 teratons).
Well the first time the apostles formed that spear but didn't the second time, but yeah they are different feats.
Another thing to consider, is that different to Hajime she needed to protect a far greater area and number of persons, while additionally facing simultaneously a far greater number of apostles (1000 vs 100 that at one point increased to 200) and at the same time taking in consideration the rest of the battlefield to help humanity.
Yeah that adds to the point that Kaori is obviously built different and could do the same thing Hajime did, more then likely, but he's overall significantly more impressive.
Both are great feats, but in slightly different sense since the intention was other.
Yeah.

image.png
To this:
image.png

Can I get the name of the server I wanna join

Finished the vol, 10/10, hopefully the author can get the afterstories published.

Btw added renders for adult Yue to Eht and Yue.
They will, like, Arifureta is literally one of the biggest series of Overlap (reason to why they use it as one of their main series to promote themselves) and is quite popular in general even among other media (hence why so many manga spin-offs and anime seasons).

Good, could you also add one for Fallen Apostle Kaori?
Idk if I have a fav part, I liked seeing all the conclusions if you will, Miledi and Oscar, Hajime and his parents etc.

I got a lot of pleasure from seeing Eht being completely outsmarted though, considering all he did in Zero and the Main series, so might have to say that
Yeah, too many good things to really choose just one.

Right now will eat, but like half a hour latter I will post the crt.

Back