• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are this novel is allowed to be in Vsbw? Mmorpg : Isekai World Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are this allowed ?
Webnovel name :

Mmorpg : Isekai World Online

Problem : havent read it... but the author seems know about some powerfull stuff, and the author is same as created web novel called the great witch of magic academy

Link character afbw

I don't think it was a good reason.
That you think it's a good reason or not doesn't change the fact it's a rule here.
  • It is prohibited to include any personal verses or personal works of VS Debaters within the wiki, except in cases where the work has been officially published by a reputable and well-established company with a significant level of distribution and recognition in the industry. This includes, but is not limited to, large movie productions, major video game releases, and popular comic book runs. For smaller or less-known companies, decisions may be made on a case-by-case basis. It is recommended to consider the level of distribution and recognition in determining whether to include the work in the wiki.
  • Officially published works that have reached a high level of notability will be considered for inclusion within the VS Battles Wiki. The use of Wattpad and similar fan work sources is prohibited.
  • It is particularly prohibited to include any verses or personal works of VS Debaters who are ranked highly in Tier 1/0, that primarily focus on powerscaling purely for battleboard purposes.
  • In cases where there is ambiguity or conflicting information regarding the proximity of when the work was written and when the author claims to have interacted with powerscaling purely for battleboard purposes, such works shall not be considered for inclusion within the wiki.

That you think it's a good reason or not doesn't change the fact it's a rule here.
  • It is prohibited to include any personal verses or personal works of VS Debaters within the wiki, except in cases where the work has been officially published by a reputable and well-established company with a significant level of distribution and recognition in the industry. This includes, but is not limited to, large movie productions, major video game releases, and popular comic book runs. For smaller or less-known companies, decisions may be made on a case-by-case basis. It is recommended to consider the level of distribution and recognition in determining whether to include the work in the wiki.
  • Officially published works that have reached a high level of notability will be considered for inclusion within the VS Battles Wiki. The use of Wattpad and similar fan work sources is prohibited.
  • It is particularly prohibited to include any verses or personal works of VS Debaters who are ranked highly in Tier 1/0, that primarily focus on powerscaling purely for battleboard purposes.
  • In cases where there is ambiguity or conflicting information regarding the proximity of when the work was written and when the author claims to have interacted with powerscaling purely for battleboard purposes, such works shall not be considered for inclusion within the wiki.
You can't decide anything if you not reading the novel and make good result out of it...

The novel are on Webnovel apk/sites

You can't decide anything if you not reading the novel and make good result out of it...

The novel are on Webnovel apk/sites
I'm not the one who decide, this is in the rules. I don't doubt that there is some sort of plot or redeeming qualities, after all it's the author of that another webnovel. The problem is that he's obviously a powerscaler and works made by powerscalers are prohibited here.

I'm not the one who decide, this is in the rules. I don't doubt that there is some sort of plot or redeeming qualities, after all it's the author of that another webnovel. The problem is that he's obviously a powerscaler and works made by powerscalers are prohibited here.
What i mean is, if there is any rule.. its need to be decide either the story are indeed can't be included here... the problem is no one read the novel.. so who will decide?

You can always ask a staff member just in case, but I'm certain it will not be added.
reading it make me think if this sites need to look at those xianxia/isekai/character that look like a god/whatever it was that indeed created to be powerfull

reading it make me think if this sites need to look at those xianxia/isekai/character that look like a god/whatever it was that indeed created to be powerfull
The problem resides more into the fact that the author of such fiction is knowledgeable into powerscaling stuff rather than the fact their characters are powerful.

There is an immense gap between doing an OP character and doing an OP character according to powerscaling standards. The problem is with the latter. Xianxia or Isekai characters, for the most part, falls into the first category, hence why they are allowed.

The problem resides more into the fact that the author of such fiction is knowledgeable into powerscaling stuff rather than the fact their characters are powerful.

There is an immense gap between doing an OP character and doing an OP character according to powerscaling standards. The problem is with the latter. Xianxia or Isekai characters, for the most part, falls into the first category, hence why they are allowed.
Nooo.... what you said made me think if a author is smart enough to fool that their character are not made to be powerscalling material and just build to be POWERFULL CHARACTER... and with many chapter they just growing ass their character to be in level that can beat everybody

Nooo.... what you said made me think if a author is smart enough to fool that their character are not made to be powerscalling material and just build to be POWERFULL CHARACTER... and with many chapter they just growing ass their character to be in level that can beat everybody
I mean, I believe some characters indexed on the wiki shouldn't be allowed precisely because of what you said, but the rules are the rules. How can you prove that a specific Xianxia author is knowledgeable into the tiering system ? It would be difficult, if not directly impossible. Meanwhile, proving that a western webnovel author uses some very specific powerscaling terms isn't complicated.

I mean, I believe some characters indexed on the wiki shouldn't be allowed precisely because of what you said, but the rules are the rules. How can you prove that a specific Xianxia author is knowledgeable into the tiering system ? It would be difficult, if not directly impossible. Meanwhile, proving that a western webnovel author uses some very specific powerscaling terms isn't complicated.
Really?
-character that have thousand of seal, with one seal unlocked can kick a mountain
-character that follow others strong cosmo/character/powersetting
-another way to reach high power character like study some mythical book, religion, take inspiration from many things

Even thinking some random stuff can created powerfull character (not included writing skill)
and i believe its more than this...

Including these novel? Tbh i don't think soo.. this was far from that.. i think this was original (cosmo and story)

So maybe tier 2 version of it can??

why, many good character can reach tier 1 with cool abillities they have
The wiki doesn't allow profiles for partial versions of characters. Either you add the whole character or you add the whole character. No in betweens.

The wiki doesn't allow profiles for partial versions of characters. Either you add the whole character or you add the whole character. No in betweens.
Eh, its because i see some character are not in their latest chapter yet

Well sure... tier 1 permission for edgy lord maverick lionheart

Where i can do that?
You can check active staff members, go to their message wall and ask them to review if this verse is allowed in this wiki.

Post a link to this thread on their message wall and ask them to participate. They might ignore you or they might give you attention.

You can check active staff members, go to their message wall and ask them to review if this verse is allowed in this wiki.

Post a link to this thread on their message wall and ask them to participate. They might ignore you or they might give you attention.
Oh, thank you

This page can help you.

Also, Sweet Dao is right here. If that verse is purely made for battleboarding purposes then it won't be included in our wiki.

Yes, its fall on number 1
This page can help you.

Also, Sweet Dao is right here. If that verse is purely made for battleboarding purposes then it won't be included in our wiki.
not, its not purely made for powerscalling

But it need some review from staff member? Because i can't decide everything here.. even if i say its not into powerscalling stuff
I do not think that is required. We trust productive members to know which type of pages should be accepted. However, it is encouraged to let staff see your profile before publishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back