• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are this novel is allowed to be in Vsbw? Mmorpg : Isekai World Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
This novel should not be alowed here, It was made simply to be OP by VS battle standards. Some parts even have word for word copy of vs battle explantions for abilities.

And just from reading a small part of it, It is clear that it is made by a vs battle scaler simply to be OP.
I do not think that is required. We trust productive members to know which type of pages should be accepted. However, it is encouraged to let staff see your profile before publishing.
just look at this chapter for example......

Oh ya, absolutely not.

Jeez, this is just as bad as In Charge of Heaven, where the Author spends entire chapters talking about infinity, infinity and you guessed it, infinity.
dab4cf364e83fe1b1346885974cdfc88.png

This novel should not be alowed here, It was made simply to be OP by VS battle standards. Some parts even have word for word copy of vs battle explantions for abilities.

And just from reading a small part of it, It is clear that it is made by a vs battle scaler simply to be OP.

Bro.... this was for parody... look at the top chapter

Damn man, how you pick the worst wrong part as a example

Dosen't change the fact that it is clear the he is a vs battle power scaler, making his works invalid to be scaled here, and instead should be staled on vs battle sister wiki FC/OC vs battles
Its not same as his others work... maybe you need to consider what is Parody he talking about first

No one on this wiki is going to read an entire novel just so you can prove your point. This verse is very clearly made by a power scaler, even if they didn't do it with the intention of it being added to the wiki, and are just having fun with it.

We've not added Hybrid Mage for the same reason, which was about a subtle as a brick about being for power scaling, and this is even less so. Hell in the first 40 Chapters, the characters have already transcended higher dimensions and infinite hierarchies, it's ridiculous.

No one on this wiki is going to read an entire novel just so you can prove your point. This verse is very clearly made by a power scaler, even if they didn't do it with the intention of it being added to the wiki, and are just having fun with it.

We've not added Hybrid Mage for the same reason, which was about a subtle as a brick about being for power scaling, and this is even less so. Hell in the first 40 Chapters, the characters have already transcended higher dimensions and infinite hierarchies, it's ridiculous.
Well its my fault for not being obvious.. read my message again

It really doesn't matter that it's a parody, considering when the Author writes a non-parody, characters still transcend dimensions within the first 40+ Chapters.
OH, you mean the author can't take a way to mc become powerfull in early?? Yess soo make sense... i don't know if we have some rules about writing

Bro parody are "stealing from other authors" take gintama from example, they are make parody about goku, and etc...
Gintama makes parodies for comic relief, but this author is blatantly stealing artwork from another novel without consent. That's a whole different thing, man.

Bro, this novel are made for parody about strong character...

Bro really need to READ THE SYPNOSIS

its actually make for Comic Relief
Gintama makes parodies for comic relief, but this author is blatantly stealing artwork from another novel without consent. That's a whole different thing, man.

If the author's trying to make a parody, why does he need to steal artwork for his own novel? A parody has never been exempted from stealing and copyright.

Keep that attitude, and you'll get reported.

If the author's trying to make a parody, why does he need to steal artwork for his own novel? A parody has never been exempted from stealing and copyright.

Huh, why gintama need to draw a goku outfit into it?? Why parody about saitama need to write his name into the novel??? Why parody about naruto need to make it look like naruto??

Yall so stupid
Read about the actual stuff.. the author replying about what you're talking about

the fking artwork are made to become part of the parody if you really want to know what i seeeeee

You clearly don't understand what a parody even is.

Making parody =/= Stealing artwork.

Me and other members have already said enough, if you still stubborn to stonwalling then might as well invite an staff here to evaluate this shit.

wow, now we talk about a Novel that not Important here.... very2 smart

Me and other members have already said enough, if you still stubborn to stonwalling then might as well invite an staff here to evaluate this shit

Me and other members have already said enough, if you still stubborn to stonwalling then might as well invite an staff here to evaluate this shit.
I think made a parody don't need some type of shit

Tbh, that just picture that you can find everywhere...

Funny enough

Oh ya, absolutely not.

Jeez, this is just as bad as In Charge of Heaven, where the Author spends entire chapters talking about infinity, infinity and you guessed it, infinity.
dab4cf364e83fe1b1346885974cdfc88.png
The question is, doesn't fan fiction deserve to be here?
The problem is that the novel has not been signed yet.

Dosen't change the fact that it is clear the he is a vs battle power scaler, making his works invalid to be scaled here, and instead should be scaled on vs battle sister wiki FC/OC vs battles
Wut? What if someone just likes math, you can't just deny every verse talking about hard math because "muh it is a power scaler"

Alot of verses here have stolen, if my memory serves well, DnD stole ultraman desgins, and chinese toy designs

Alot of verses here have stolen, if my memory serves well, DnD stole ultraman desgins, and chinese toy designs
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Stolen, as in, actually take the entire design without any modification? Or like they stole the "design concept" and made it their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back