• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are There Any Character That Can Destory or solo The Suggsverse in his entirety

Honestly, FCOC has FAAAAAR worse things than suggsverse ngl.

Suggsverse wouldn't be that bad, FCOC is a good fit for it.

Isn't Suggsverse essentially incoherent? I've seen several very bad stories on FC/OC but never one that gave me a physical headache.

I mean, they didn't mind me indexing Sonichu.
Chris-chan is that you senpai?

I mean meme characters are usually harmless but I rather not see folks suffer severe brain-damage trying to index as well as read Suggeverse pages and yes there are some FC/OC pages that are questionable at best but none that actually kills your brain cells (at least last time I checked).

Suggsverse isn't that badly written...

At least, not to the point where it shouldn't even be allowed of FCOC.

A lot of FCOC aren't even based on stories at all, just random garbage/jokes people thought of and put on the wiki. Some of it are "just for fun" characters as well.

Suggsverse should be allowed IMO, it has a readable story, multiple characters, and a guy who obviously does care about his verse (Though, is a little misguided).

Boundless (Embodies the Author himself, completely transcending the entirety of the verse, viewing everything and everyone as mere fiction. The infinite creations in the library and the entirety of existence was described by himself as only "a story" that he wrote, trivializing all the hierarchies and laws of existence, as they are infinitesimal to him. Even Shirome, who exists in the unknowable realm and is completely transcendent to other Avatars and view them as fiction, described him as "all powerful" and stated that Nox's True Form is something that she couldn't reach or access no matter how hard she tried. The Avatar of the Author stated that all of existence and non-existence is but a grain of sand to him, being able to hold it with a single finger as well as being able to crush and erase it if he wanted to and the Will of the Author is external to the entirety of the verse and is "above absolute infinity" as logic cannot even be applied to him)

OK, there are some pretty near Suggsy profiles on FC/OC, I'll admit.

LOL yeah I love how that's one of the most popular pages. (Funnily enough that page is also a SELF INSERT)

As someone who uses FCOC daily, brooooo you don't even know half of the shit on that wiki. We really need some better standards.

Why would you even try so hard to make a Tier 0? It looks like it was trying to mimic the High 1-A/0 justifications of Lovecraft and When They Cry but failed miserably....

There are lots of things that are "infinite" in this entire existence. Existence is infinite, the Avatars are infinite, all the creations are also infinite. But all those "infinite" things, when viewed from here, are pathetically small. I've always trivialized those kinds of things, even absolute infinity is nothing to me now. Rewriting the story, changing the story, and breaking the entire story... Things like that, do they not change all those "infinite" objects? I and The Author both changed this entire existence, rewriting and ending the stories, surpassing even absolute infinity.

LOL

I have no idea, I looked over the cosmology and it doesn't even reach tier 0 despite the obvious attempts to get there..

And the justifications make me burst out in laughter.

I guess people just want to have these OP/#1 verses

Virgin OC maker: Tries to reach High 1-A to impress some internet nerds. Fails and ends up with cringy chuuni shit.

Chad Lovecraft: Makes the strongest character in notable fiction and one of the most famous horror creatures before battleboards were a thing.

Also, a lot of pages are outdated. Take a look at the countless AU sans pages, immeasruble speed from being higher dimensional (which isn't the case anymore), being 1-C due to being just 7D (without explanation).
bro I wish I could find that page again, pure gold.
Found it

REALITY LIBRARY YOO

Another extremely obvious attempt at reaching tier 0...

Also, this is the worst one (legit). Not sure why this is allowed

What do you mean? Being X is the strongest character in fiction bro, and he instantly erased him DESPITE his resistance to EE

Chris-chan is that you senpai?

I mean meme characters are usually harmless but I rather not see folks suffer severe brain-damage trying to index as well as read Suggeverse pages and yes there are some FC/OC pages that are questionable at best but none that actually kills your brain cells (at least last time I checked).
Barney_personajes_barney.png

Low 1-C , can defeat Far Higher Opponents due to Ultra Divine Levels l Low 1-C , can defeat Far Higher Opponents with Ultra Divine Levels l 0 l 0 l 0

Name:
Celeria ; Dark Countess

Origin: Xenoverse - Return of the Dark Primordial Gods

Classification: Primordial Saiyan Goddess, The Goddess of Agony.

Three Tier 0 keys lol

All of them are just pathetically desperate to be the most "powerful in fiction" because cringe.

It's truly is sad how disconnected from reality some folks are...

Don't know why, but this is kinda cringe

As all of the omega wanked Dragon Ball FCs on there are

To be honest, I know this is a topic off but I feel poor for that guy
Suggs? To an extent, I do as well. He constantly gets bombarded with people saying his verse is shit, his writing is shit, he's shit... etc etc..

At some point you have to stop and wonder: what does that do to him mentally?

IIRC, they have this version of Zeno there at 0 for transcending math (which is kinda a dumb reasoning, since you need more evidence), and JBW has that same Zeno at 1-A

They try to mimic mathiverse, which actually has a very detailed explanation as to why they transcend math in its totality.

Suggs? To an extent, I do as well. He constantly gets bombarded with people saying his verse is shit, his writing is shit, he's shit... etc etc..

At some point you have to stop and wonder: what does that do to him mentally?

Well, you would be mad if someone criticize your creation that you spent your blood and sweat on them for months or years

Well, you would be mad if someone criticize your creation that you spent your blood and sweat on them for months or years

Indeed, that would suck. And he deals with that pretty often. Although the work is, well, quite bad.

Rip, maybe he should just start over under a new, hidden persona and build himself up that way.

Indeed, that would suck. And he deals with that pretty often. Although the work is, well, quite bad.

Rip, maybe he should just start over under a new, hidden persona and build himself up that way.
Yes, that guy got ****** hard by the VS Community, nobody want his verse, his characters and even himself, that sucks. He should name himself XXXShadowKillerXXX666

Honestly, you can go to the Tier 1 category and just pick a random profile. 99% of the time, it'll be a Suggs knockoff.

You reap what you sow, it's one thing to make a fictional verse its another thing to;

*Use reactive writing via your connections to Vs debating.

*Steal as well as copy content from others.

*Constantly contradict yourself.

*Etc.

Once you get notoriety on the internet you get a level of responsibility and if you mess up big time then you're screwed, actions have consequences and once Suggs crossed the line in the above mentioned examples, he lost any right to have his verse taken seriously.

Its harsh but that's the REAL world for ya.

Last edited:
Back