• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are There Any Character That Can Destory or solo The Suggsverse in his entirety

Use any character you want from vsbattle wiki to joke battle wiki fc/oc battles wiki and even goddamn Godmode wiki fandom
Wanked and meme characters are also allowed

Suggsverse

I Believe That Maria Ushiromiya
Can At Her Strongest (Tier 0) Can Effortlessly Solo The Verse Minus Maybe Xeranthemum

This is just a guess however

Breaking News
Lionel suggs says that not all his characters are beyond omnipotent or even omnipotent or close to omnipotent

Last edited:
"Maria can solo Suggsverse"
Yeah... No. Suggsverse is such a massive assfest that they have shit stronger than omnipotence. I'm pretty sure almost every character in Suggsverse could solo Umineko.

No, the Suggsverse is such a mass of self-aggrandising power fantasies that no verse comes even close to the highest peak, doesn't matter if its Umineko, DC, or even Lovecraft.

It's so bad that theirs an official rule banning it from the Wiki.

Well, Joke Battles are just that, jokes. But if you want to take them at face value, then I'm sure there's some Joke character that can solo Suggsverse.

Well, Joke Battles are just that, jokes. But if you want to take them at face value, then I'm sure there's some Joke character that can solo Suggsverse.
Well yeah joke battle wiki and Godmode wiki fandom stil count you just have to pretend like they are really that strong (which they aren't) but you get the point

No, the Suggsverse is such a mass of self-aggrandising power fantasies that no verse comes even close to the highest peak, doesn't matter if its Umineko, DC, or even Lovecraft.

It's so bad that theirs an official rule banning it from the Wiki.
Suggs actually falls behind some tier 0s as it never reaches certain malho cardinals.

Suggs actually falls behind some tier 0s as it never reaches certain malho cardinals.
EXACTLY! Also, Death of the Author kills off their statements that make no logical sense, and Xeranthemum is above baselines tier 0, but as I stated Mathiverse, Azathoth and The Creator stomp her, while the other Tier 0's either lose or just barely win.

I don't recall The Creator being above baseline Tier 0 though. Not sure about azathoth, but Mathiverse is definitely above baseline by a huge, huge margin.

Creator is slightly if I remember, azathoth beats creator, and every tier 0 gets stomped by Mathiverse. Xern can't scale due to not having the concepts required to scale to them.

Eh, pretty sure Azathoth would solo even Mathiverse, never mind Suggsverse. He literally just has to wake up to erase existence itself.

>Azathoth could solo Mathiverse

I mean, from what I heard, Azzy is above baseline, not sure by how much. But mathiverse is like infinitely above baseline due to transcending mahlo cardinals and shit.

Maria would be considered fodder in suggs, along with every other tier 0 here.

SHHH, if you keep talking Lionel will buff the verse again

Maria would be considered fodder in suggs, along with every other tier 0 here.
Actuall, she would be in the god-tiers. People be thinking that every word Suggs says is the pinnacle of truth, death of the author, intent of the author and flowery language. It arguable reaches Infinitely above baseline 0 at it's peak, but is far lower in actually context.

That's incorrect. Suggsverse really is that powerful if you actually look into it (It reaches baseline tier 0 around halfway through the first floor in the cosmology. After that there's layers upon layers of gaps bigger than the ones between 0 and High 1-A on our tier list). But obviously a lot of it is contradictory.

Still, Maria wouldnt be anything special in suggs. Maybe no fodder per say, but definitely not god tier, not even close.

Last edited:
That's incorrect. Suggsverse really is that powerful if you actually look into it (It reaches baseline tier 0 around halfway through the first floor in the cosmology. After that there's layers upon layers of gaps bigger than the ones between 0 and High 1-A on our tier list). But obviously a lot of it is contradictory.

Still, Maria wouldnt be anything special in suggs. Maybe no fodder per say, but definitely not god tier, not even close.
Either way Suggsverse isn't even a legitimate verse to begin with (it was literally created to win VS battles lol) there's a reason why the author is banned from here.

So with that in mind even this guy stomps the verse via virtue from coming from an actual legitimate verse that doesn't violate the VS community standards.

Either way Suggsverse isn't even a legitimate verse to begin with (it was literally created to win VS battles lol) there's a reason why the author is banned from here.

That's also a misconception. Suggsverse (Aka Heir to the Stars) was created as a sequel/better version of a previous work by Suggs he wrote the 8th grade known as "The Limits of Power". It was not created simply to win versus debates.

IIRC, suggs was banned because although he didn't create the verse with the intent to win versus battles, he did buff it in response to some versus debating sites in an attempt to make it super op and whatnot.

I've heard rumours that a lot of biographies that you see on websites or even the suggsverse wiki are actually written by him.

Also is Suggsverse an ongoing series or is it dead?

IIRC, suggs was banned because although he didn't create the verse with the intent to win versus battles, he did buff it in response to some versus debating sites in an attempt to make it super op and whatnot.
I mean plagiarizing blogs from Vs debating sites as well as trying to make characters "beyond tiers" is kinda a ridiculous thing to do.

Yeah as much as I hate to make this comparison, Suggsverse is essentially what happens if you don't have mods to keep your stories in check like SCP.

Either way, I'm glad the wider Vs community has rejected the verse and only talks about it in a jokingly manor on threads like this.

Once you become involved in versus debating sites like these, your fictional works will in some way be impacted.

Suggs took it way too far though lol...

And yeah none of his shit has limits, it just continues spiraling upward. If he makes something "too op" it just becomes the new standard in his verse.

I couldn't imagine how he'd be in a versus wiki roleplay. (That would be a fun sight)

Not sure, but I think he's still making it?

And yeah he runs the wiki for his own verse lol.

You'd think with the actual owner of the verse running the wiki, itwould be more detailed and pretty well made

but nope, suggsverse wiki is an absolute shithole... All the pages are bad and focus more on stupid made-up power words like [£Ḉ§♠∀♠>Omnipotence] and shit rather than anything else like actual information about the characters.

I heard he was on VSBW but then one of the staff insta permaban him and his account from ever entering lol. I wonder if it's the same for other VS style wikis

Every wiki has banned him and his verse for the most part yeah lol.

Wait, has he been banned on FCOC? I'd unironically love to see what suggsverse pages would look like in the vsbw format lol.

Every wiki has banned him and his verse for the most part yeah lol.

Wait, has he been banned on FCOC? I'd unironically love to see what suggsverse pages would look like in the vsbw format lol.
Nope, I checked all the rules, it's allowed on theory

Back