• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are There Any Character That Can Destory or solo The Suggsverse in his entirety

Anyways, this uses SCP fan art

I know these are FC/OCs but these profiles are pretty awful, it doesn't even seem like any care or effort was put into making them which is a shame because I've see some legitimately great looking and well formatted FC/OC profiles (usually Fate profiles from my personal experience).

Oh yeah, there's some gems in FCOC. It's just... They're lost among the crowd of bullshit.

High 1-A sans GG

Oh yeah, there's some gems in FCOC. It's just... They're lost among the crowd of bullshit.
Agreed which only feeds into the stigma (that exists everyway in fiction not just Vs debating) that most folks only make FC/OCs just to have an OP unbeatable NLF Marty-stu/Mary-sue blah blah...

Instead of well thought out and unique characters that could legitimately fit into the verse they're based upon (or in a harmless spin-off/side-media at worst).

Man, this sounds like a love child of SCP and Suggs

At least it a tier 0 in an actual sense of being a tier 0, not some humanoid thingy

My head actually feels dizzy after reading that nonsense, let me grab cup of water real quick... (thank goodness for auto-correct).

The profile in a nutshell:
cover.png

Tbh I was considering using FC/OC as a storage space for character/weapon outlines for some stories I've been writing but now that I realize what company my content will be in I dunno if I want to XD

YesYesYes
YesYesYesYesYes
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Tbh I was considering using FC/OC as a storage space for character/weapon outlines for some stories I've been writing but now that I realize what company my content will be in I dunno if I want to XD
It's really not too bad... it just needs better guidelines.

There's a lot of good pages there as well.

The real question is why do people make these absurdly OP characters but never use them in matches? Whats the point?

Because they want them to be too OP for matches so to heal their crippling insecurities or said characters are just for shitposts or for the sake of laughs

Use any character you want from vsbattle wiki to joke battle wiki fc/oc battles wiki and even goddamn Godmode wiki fandom
Wanked and meme characters are also allowed

Suggsverse

I Believe That Maria Ushiromiya
Can At Her Strongest (Tier 0) Can Effortlessly Solo The Verse Minus Maybe Xeranthemum

This is just a guess however

Breaking News
Lionel suggs says that not all his characters are beyond omnipotent or even omnipotent or close to omnipotent

The Originals And Spider-Boy (Downgraded) With Omni-Defend Could Destroy All Verses.

edit: Energy-Man (Downgraded) With Heart Of Cube Maybe He Can Also

Pretty sure the Suggsverse stomps anything that isn't The Mathiverse, even the CM guys.

My OC still stomps though

Pretty sure the Suggsverse stomps anything that isn't The Mathiverse, even the CM guys.

My OC still stomps though
the "universe" in new suggsverse cosmology = mathiverse

the universe in suggsverse is the lowest level of the first floor

Back