• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Introductio

Yep! They sure are! How's it going, everyone?

I have another Archie CRT prepped and ready. Many thanks to my boy Maverick, my pet dolphin, the iguana I found in the road, and my former pet turtle, who all helped me find a lot of these scans!

Without further ado, let's get this started!

General Speed Upgrade
The High-End of this calculatio was accepted (as elaborated by DMAU on Discord, so there's your stinking proof OvO), bumping everybody who scales to Sonic from a casual 163 Quintillion x FTL to a casual 1.63 Septillion x FTL. Additionally, a new and accepted calc has surfaced placing Sonic at 324.68 Octillion x FTL at, what's implied to be, somewhere near his fastest although it kinda hints at a possible casualness? OvO

Break the speedometer more, why don't you?

Super Form Resistances
The Egg Grape chambers drain your life force, infuse you with toxins, deletes your "biofield", and erase your mind and soul. Even the briefest exposure to their power can cause severe mental trauma (i.e. Charmy Bee was rendered mentally r-word and Naugus lost his mind). Enerjak was able to resist it, and Mogul was able to resist it with the power of a Chaos Emerald. You know what that means!

Pre-Gen Sonic

Base

• Rage Power (Grew angry enough to far surpass the calculated limit that was estimated from him by Eggman)
  • Purification (Types 2 and 3. Can remove corruptive mind control and restore a person back to normal. Shown to return Sonic's speed after it was heavily impaired)
Base Durability Additio
Universe level+ (Blah blah blah), Multiverse level+ with sufficient Power Rings (Sonic and Knuckles were both shown to take hits from Master Mogul due to carrying an abundance of Power Rings, although their protection is said to pale in comparison to Chaos Emeralds)

Stamina Rework
Extremely high (Sonic is capable of taking large amounts of punishment with only mild annoyances. Sonic also boasts vast endurance as, throughout the course of several hours, he was captured and beate on more than one occasio, was being continuously hunted, and makes note that he's physically and mentally exhausted and can barely continue moving. Only after all of that and fighting to the death did he finally pass out.

Optional Equipment Additio
Extrasensory Perception (With the Ionic Residue tracer, Sonic can detect traces of magic despite Ixis covering his tracks to avoid him)

Equipment Rewrite
Within my profile blog is an updated version of Sonic's Standard and Optional Equipment, redone and fashioned to be less of an eyesore. This is just something to further some good organization.

Intelligence Rework
Note: This will be rewriting many things that are already in the profile, and other things that aren't in yet.

"Genius. Shown to be highly intelligent in his own right, doing things like quickly rebuilding the Tornado and piloting it, as well as being quite perceptive both in and out of combat. He has constantly outdone and outsmarted Eggman for years on end and is even capable of hacking Eggman's technology. Additionally, Sonic excels in combat prowess. His years of combat experience has made him very skilled and formidable despite his relatively young age, with nearly a decade of combat experience fighting a large variety of opponents in a short timeframe. His skill not only allows him to fight against and evade the attacks of multiple other Freedom Fighters at one time, but also match and surpass the likes of Knuckles, Antoine, and even Geoffrey St. Joh, a former member of the Secret Service who has trained in every method of armed and unarmed combat. Sonic is also a cunning and tactical fighter, specializing in split-second decision-making and quick thinking, has shown to use the environment to his advantage in multiple different ways, overwhelming opponents with momentum-fueled strikes, and several other tactics. Sonic also excels in swordsmanship, being knowledgeable on the abilities and different powers of the Sword of Acorns. Along with his combat methods comes his speed. Sonic has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity, pulling off fluid and graceful maneuvers regardless of his surroundings. He has created sculptures in seconds, has effortlessly ran across tightropes while holding somebody, has repeatedly dodged and maneuvered around Swatbots firing lasers at him in close quarters, and has even displayed enough grace and nimbleness to run in between falling raindrops to stay dry."

Pre-Gen Super

Ultra Sonic

Ultra's Speed
Just an additional feat to add.

Immeasurable (Was able to move time forward with sheer speed alone)

Post-Gen Sonic

Base Lifting Strength
Class E (Capable of pushing back a Dark Gaia monster that can grapple with Chaod 0, who picked up the world's oceans)

Pre-Gen Knuckles

• BFR (Should be superior to Steppenwolf, who could BFR to the Twilight Cage using his powers, due to having a greater connection to the Chaos Force)
Pre-Gen Naugus

Monkey Kha

Post-Gen Cast
Class E Lifting Strength (Scaling from Sonic)

I agree with everything except for the ice manipulation. The example shows someone who isn't Sonic as ice manipulation.

But everything else, yeah.

I specified it was only with Dulcy, as Sonic can summon her whenever he pleases by whistling. I'd otherwise have no idea where to mention it

Air Raid Malocchio said:
Shouldn't base characters be 2-A across the board? Considering Sonic absorbed billions of Power Rings into his being.
Not to mention there's far more consistent Low 2-C feats than 2-A Base feats.

Also that billion plus the countless amount Nate Morgan has made him Ultra so it's not like he would be inherently 2-A based of just those.

Ah, I don't it's in any description. That could be an additional reasoning for resistance to madness manipulation.

You should ask Dark649 and DarkDragonMedeus to comment here.

They are the only ones likely to still even want to bother with evaluating these threads, thanks to the very bad behaviour of some of the Sonic fans, so if you want any of these revisions to lead anywhere ever, you should be polite to them and respect their decisions.

Otherwise it is likely that the Sonic revision threads will permanently consist of a bunch of regular users arguing without anything ever being authorised to be applied, and that is definitely not the staff's fault.

Most of you are not. The ones who harrass the staff and make them unwilling to do their jobs, so the site doesn't work properly anymore, may very well be greater problems than they are worth keeping around though, but that is not up to me alone to decide.

It doesn't matter. He is a staff member who is trying his best to help out. The job of staff members is to evaluate the evidence presented to them in as evenhanded manner as they can, whereas the job of regular members is to present said evidence in an easy to understand manner.

I doubt that no other staff wants to touch on the threads, especialy since nothing happens in Archie threads unlike game, and wasn't it said in the rule reportations thread for DDM and Matt to not be on Sonic threads for awhile and let other staff handle it to remove the tension?

DDM himself agreed with that proposal, there's definitvely other staff who can evaluated those threads than just those two

I don't think that Medeus has received any reprimand, but if he doesn't want to touch these threads anymore, that is another issue.

Anyway, if Dark649 is missing, and Medeus and Sera are fed up with helping out in these revisions, I am not sure who else that you can turn to for help.

You can check here, I suppose: Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe)

No he did, people in there requested for him, Cal and Matt not be in Sonic threads for awhile to reduce tension

If non knoweledble on Archie like Medeus can evaluate threads then there's a whole bunch of staff that can be requested and even commented on threads, I can call them

Okay then. That might be a good idea. Administrators and discussion moderators are preferable.

Back