• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For a while Al and Cal stagnated in terms of abilities, so I decided to come and upgrade them.

First of all there is This bombshell of a statement from Issue 65's Sonic-Grams, that will reinforce all the stuff being added.

Confident Additions:

Explosion Manipulation: Fairly simple, their energy attacks cause explosions that knock things away.

Creation: Their bat, ball and glove along with Sonic's and Tails' armor, with likely everything they have in their zone is most certainly created by them, there is also This which further reinforces that they can create things out of nothing.

Matter Manipulation (Sub-Atomic) and Transmutation: Turned a platform under Tails into something simmilar to Quicksand, also they likely restored their zone from Sub-atomic particles, plus the fact that they even know what Sub-atomic particles are suggests it.

Air Manipulation: Created a tornado around Sonic which was capable of incapacitating him.

Immersion: Immersed themselves into Robotnik's virtual reality.

Self-Sustenance (All types): After transforming into Robots, they are seemingly are unable to eat, drink, breathe air or sleep, this is further suggested by their long battles, when in their modern appearances they completely lost ability to emote or open mouth in Al's case, which would also indicate Infinite Stamina, if Feist has it, they can as well.

Large Size (Type 1 for Cal, Type 0 for Al) They are both around this large in their robot forms.

Void Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction: Stated to be able to manipulate their dimensional void in any way they like, which would also possibly go into them being able to interact with immaterial beings.

Resistence to All of Their Own abilities: They happened to be some of only pairs of reality warpers who are constantly fighting each other, and with that I would say that they should resist all of their own abilities, as it would make sense as well due to them wielding these powers. It also would make sense to get them back their Extreme Cold and Radiations resistances for obvious rreasons.

Possible Additions:

Teleportation: Continuously appear in places with Sonic as he falls through their zone.

Spacial Manipulation: On this drawing by Spaz there are shown several doors into nothing, likely indicating spacial manipulation.

Fire Manipulation: Jet-boosters they use for flight in robot forms use Fire.

Electricuty Manipulation: Emit electricity from their bodies when transforming back into robots.

Limited Plot Manipulation: By asking readers to see more of them, they got themselves a whole page of pagetime.

Immortality (Types 1 and 3): 3 for their Regeneration, 1 for pretty obvious reasons.

Reactive Evolution: Their transformation into robots might be an answer to being destroyed by Ultimate Annihilator, as said here they became "powered up" Machine Gods, this goes a bit further when they develop Guns to fight each other, and even further when their appearances completely changes in the Jail, with Horizont-Al even gaining a new Laser Cannon instead his regular one.

Higher-Dimensional Existence: Stated to be Extra-dimensional in their Who is Who profile, proclaim others as Geometrical Inferiors compared to themselves, and due to being Mxyzptlk parodies, it might reinforce it a tad bit more, which would also make them comparable to Illumina and Solaris, their fellow Gods.

Resistence to Fear Manipulation: Lost all fear they had after being freed from Collars.

With all that I can see the potencial of possibly upgrading them to Low 1-C, since, if being honest, arguments of them being weaker than Geoffrey and Scourge are... Weak, to say the least.

That's it for now.

Last edited:
This looks good, I agree with everything presented minus A.m. & Cal scaling to Tier 1. That I'm neutral on

If they did got upgraded I think if will look something like this:

Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse Level (5D) (Extradimensional beings that casually control an infinite universe seemingly qualitativelty larger than standard Low 2-C structure. Stated to be omnipotent and all-powerful compared to the base cast. Became a threat to the other Zones large enough to gain attention of Zone Cops, with Multiverse itself being Infinite in size. A casual indirect hit from Al's cannon easily stunned Sonic and Tails)

I have some stuff to comment about this:
  1. From where is this image?
  2. The "Matter Manipulation and Transmutation" part doesn´t seems to prove transmutation, only Matter Manipulation, and the "Sub-Atomic" should at most be rated as a "possibly Sub-Atomic"
  3. There ins´t enough evidence to suggest they resist their own abilities, since we don´t know which abilities they already used against each other
  4. The teleportation part looks good enough to don´t be rated as a "possibly"
  5. The spatial manipulation part doesn´t shows enough proof for spatial manipulation
  6. "Limited Plot Manipulation" should be reworded in "Limited Plot Manipulation via 4th wall breaking", but the addition itself looks good
  7. Neutral on the Reactive Evolution part
  8. "likely Higher dimensional Existence" looks fine, but i disagree with scaling them to Illumina and Solaris without more proof
  9. Neutral on making them Tier 1
Everything that i don´t commented on looks fine

I have some stuff to comment about this:
  1. From where is this image?
  2. The "Matter Manipulation and Transmutation" part doesn´t seems to prove transmutation, only Matter Manipulation, and the "Sub-Atomic" should at most be rated as a "possibly Sub-Atomic"
  3. There ins´t enough evidence to suggest they resist their own abilities, since we don´t know which abilities they already used against each other
  4. The teleportation part looks good enough to don´t be rated as a "possibly"
  5. The spatial manipulation part doesn´t shows enough proof for spatial manipulation
  6. "Limited Plot Manipulation" should be reworded in "Limited Plot Manipulation via 4th wall breaking", but the addition itself looks good
  7. Neutral on the Reactive Evolution part
  8. "likely Higher dimensional Existence" looks fine, but i disagree with scaling them to Illumina and Solaris without more proof
  9. Neutral on making them Tier 1
Everything that i don´t commented on looks fine
1. Issue 65 Sonic-Grams
2. Plenty of characters on the wiki get Transmutation through Atomic Matter Manip, this so I think it's fine.
3. I mean for example, the fact that they don't mind control each other to win, considering they can separately control Sonic and Tails suggests it.
5. Probably, but I'd say there is enough scans showing their zone having weird spacial structure, and it's some of the more common Reality Warping abilities to make it as "Possibly'

1. Issue 65 Sonic-Grams
Okay
2. Plenty of characters on the wiki get Transmutation through Atomic Matter Manip, this so I think it's fine.
Examples?

3. I mean for example, the fact that they don't mind control each other to win, considering they can separately control Sonic and Tails suggests it.
Still not enough evidence to they being imune to all of their powers

5. Probably, but I'd say there is enough scans showing their zone having weird spacial structure, and it's some of the more common Reality Warping abilities to make it as "Possibly'
They already have Reality Warping btw, i don´t think there is necessity to put Spatial hax in their profiles

Back