• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By absorbing the energy.

Which the Power Rings didn't help at all to do, since Sonic can transform using Chaos Energy without Power Rings on him.

Sonic does say the the reason Athair gave them the rings was so they could transform. The ring requirement being dropped is weird since there isn't an in universe explanation. (I assume it's an experience thing and the extra rings helped them)

There's a logical through line for both. Unlike other things, I don't have strong opinions about this in particular, so I won't complain either way.

Speed: It doesn't look like the second calc was accepted, but the first is.

Resistances: do they resist specifically because chaos emeralds? I thought mogul went into a stasis to resist?

Powers: Dulcy is her own person so idk why sonic gets her abilities as if she's a gear, others, durability and Stamina seem fine though the rings thing should be sourced. (Also, doesn't it work like the games here where the rings tank a hit from anytning but they drop them? Mifht be better suited to invulnerability for 1 hit)

Will comment for the rest jn a littke bit

The second calc was accepted earlier on in the comments, but people argued over the validity because that was before there was a low-end with the proper math. It's in BlahBlah's comment thread where he said "Yeah this works a bit better"

Yeah, it was because of the power of his Chaos Emerald.

Nah, the only time rings were dropped was once in the Classic Era. Which made no sense, because Sonic reacquired one later and the got his One Billionth Ring. So it's a bad inconsistency.

I don't think the others ever use chaos emeralds for that type of shielding, could we get a panel for enerjak?

I'll do equipment and intelligence read overs tomorrow

Super time

Regen: I'm not terribly keen on saying that since naugus regenned using chaos energy that sonic can too, since different people can use a source for different things especially when his stuff was called naugus magics.

Speed: it sounds like he forced time itself to move. Thst certainly is something but idk if it's immeasurable. Then again I never really eval for thst.

Post gen:

Lifting strength: We don't scale LS unless that actually comes up in the fight. If sonic got restrained and broke out or something sure. If they're just striking then it doesn't scale.

Other stuff seems fine

Gotcha on the Equipment and Intelligence.

The Ixis Magicks are said to derived from Chaos Energy, which is the main point of why I brought it up, and it helps that Ultra Sonic has powers stated to be the very same as Naugus ("identical mastery over atomic particles") which was granted by the transformation, hinted by the fact that Ultra Sonic is hinted to be a seperated entity from Sonic himself (voice change and stated to not be Sonic himself). This is also highlighted that Sonic has no memory of his fight as Ultra Sonic taking place. So he's essentially given the knowledge and mastery of his powers, meaning Regenerationn should be added to his arsenal due to him knowing it even if it wasn't natural.

Neutral on Immeasurable speed feat.

Pretty sure the grappling stuff has happened, but I'll find scans and add it just to be sure.

Back