• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. I am afraid that I have to unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can send me a message later after you reach a conclusion, if you need my help.

Wouldn't Post Big the Cat have higher lifting strength than Sonic if we were to scale?

Aight don't freak out Shake asked me specifically, and I agree with most of this. Only things I'm iffy about are the 2-A power ring durability (could be some sort of outlier), immortality negation (Conceptual nuke. Makes it redundant. Also implies it happens naturally.), and immeasurable feat for Ultra, as it's the usual pre-crisis kind of stuff (look at how many times Supes did that exact same thing for example).

Everything else is a-ok.

I did ask him to come here, yes.

2-A Power Ring Dura basically comes from a heavy surplus of Power Rings on one's being. It's gotta be 50 or so, which would have to be specified by OP or something. Neutral on whether to keep it, just giving you my train of thought on it. It'd still be << the regular level of Archie 2-A.

Fair point on Immortality Negation being redundant. I'll remove it.

Yeah I said to Shake that immortality negation was redundant since conceptual manipulation indirectly takes care of it anyways but he was like "well other profiles list that" (although if anything that just means they should have it removed).

Does reforming after being dispursed count as healing when you are clouds? That seems weird, especially since I don't think Naugus has done anything like that for the purpose of healing himself.

Wow, Foney made me realize something. Naugus never actually lost in a one on one in an even-playing-field fight.

It's either Naugus retreats, cowards before Mogul, BFR by Ultra Sonic or was one shotted by Nate or Bunnie.

Foneybone1 said:
Does reforming after being dispursed count as healing when you are clouds? That seems weird, especially since I don't think Naugus has done anything like that for the purpose of healing himself.
Yes siree, that's a regen feat unless it's specified specifically that he didn't regen.

I somehow misread Regenerationn as healing. Would Sonic scale to that without displaying the ability himself? He does say himself he has less finesse as ultra.

Sonic does have regen in base. He displayed his regen during issue 176 after his beating in 175 and was completely fine in the beginning of 177.

Bump!

Tbh Cal said everything looked fine, and I removed what didn't. If somebody unlocks the profiles, I can do the edits.

Hey, while I have you, would you be willing to unlock the profiles necessary? I can link them in a list.

This looks civilized enough. Looks good, although Immeasurable speed already counts as resistance to time manipulation. We only list resistance if they resist time manipulation that is shown to affect them (aka stuff like FF13 and Homestuck)

Sonic having accelerated healing isn't the same as Naugus turning himself into clouds and reforming after being dispursed. It's Regenerationn in the same way as logia users in One Piece, and there's still Sonic not displaying he can also do it.

The only other weird thing is the 2A ring durability, the page implies they absorbed Mogul's attacks passively due to the rings, but the way its shown makes it hard to say since he hits them a few times back to back.

Im neutral on both, they're just weird.

Not sure why the healing was brought up in the first place anyhow. That's unrelated.

I was unsure if they were absorbing his attacks or if they were buffing their dura, so I have no clue.

Mogul does say something about the bio-enhancements of rings, so it could be both? Of course he (and Sonic and Knuckles somehow) didn't know they could transform using his attacks, so he could have just misunderstood the reason they had rings?

I'm inclined to say they just absorb it, but since it's not super clear, it's also reasonable to say they tank it.

To make it more confusing, Tails tries to recreate the event in 150 with Sonic thinking it won't work and Sonic does recreate it during Genesis, and both of these are after the 50 ring requirement was dropped for transformation, so who even knows.

So maybe it's more reasonable to assume they did indeed tank attacks rather than absorb it, since absorbing Chaos Energy seemed to be a thing done without them later on.

Either works, I'm not against it either way, with how nonspecific the comic was I'm half reasoning with myself. I'd be fine with the concensus that they tanked it on this one.

I would also agree they tanked it.It would be weird if they were absorbing the energy considering they're struggling against Mogul admitting that the energy is too much to handle for power rings.Hell they even have faces that imply pain or struggle.

Back