• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low 1-C Hax Upgrade

Isn't true form Arceus the 5D arcues?

Isn't the multiverse like... inside his head?

If so, where's the proof that any of this is affecting true form arceus, or anything "outside" of true form arceus?

I'm sorry to say it... but like... the evidence presented looks weak imo.

I think for what you need is a statement that implies true form arceues empowers his avatars, plates, etc. Not a statement is "they draw power from..." but the inverse if that "he powers them." If that makes sense

Also don't count my vote for any side yet please

Edit: considering everything happens inside his mind. It'll probably be hard to get hax potency to scale. True form empowering the avatars, and plates,would be best and most plausible imo

But saying their aj aspect of creation or the essence of all before existing or whatever wouldn't qualify for 5D potency.

Last edited:

If so, where's the proof that any of this is affecting true form arceus, or anything "outside" of true form arceus?

I think for what you need is a statement that implies true form arceues empowers his avatars, plates, etc. Not a statement is "they draw power from..." but the inverse if that "he powers them." If that makes sense

Edit: considering everything happens inside his mind. It'll probably be hard to get hax potency to scale. True form empowering the avatars, and plates,would be best and most plausible imo

But saying their aj aspect of creation or the essence of all before existing or whatever wouldn't qualify for 5D potency.
Arceus’s dimension is 5-D and True form Arceus exists above that

The Giants also predate the multiverse as well

Didn't you know Kukui? The site runs on double standards. That's what I've learned in my time here.
Makes me wonder why I even still come back here

Anyway, can someone answer this for me please
Doesn’t one of the plates literally say that the plates were infused with the shards of the universe? Aka, when creating the cosmology, part of existence became the plates?

Earth Plate: When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate.

also does this help with the plates = arceus AP/range

Sky Plate: The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep.

Earth Plate: When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate.
As I thought. So if the universe’s (aka, the cosmology) shards became the plates when the verse was created, doesn’t that mean the shards of the verse literally become the plates?

This would explain, and even add context, to the line about why all of creations essence is infused with the legend plate.

Iirc hes 5D on account of his space. So we don't need His True Form to establish anything

As I thought. So if the universe’s (aka, the cosmology) shards became the plates when the verse was created, doesn’t that mean the shards of the verse literally become the plates?

This would explain, and even add context, to the line about why all of creations essence is infused with the legend plate.
The Plates are literally the Infinity Stones of the multiverse.

Now, every aspect of the multiverse is connected in one way or the other to the plates, he has power over all things. As the plates are imbued with its essence.

Why did I even put the plates as a concept crt on hold?

Arceus isn't upscaling from anyone, everyone is downscaling from the source. Like I said before, it's a conceptual thing.

The argument here, is whether all things include his 5D realm.

And I'm not sure, all things, with no context, doesn't mean all things, at least that's what I've come to understand recently

I mean, the questionable assumption regarding shards of a universe somehow being equal to entire cosmology aside... that still indicates nothing for hax potency.
Plate being made from all of existence still wouldn't make the poison of said plate more potent than any poison in existence.

They are of a similar level to Arceus with them predating creation which includes his Dimension
and Arceus took their powers and infused them into the plates (This is Power absorption on 5-D beings)
Which.... proves neither of the two things I mentioned.

Okay. From plates it says he has power over ALL things, due to plates holding the Essence of all things

Explain to us why it's limited to creation hax in your own humblest opinion

You're literally repeating the same thing Everything(user) said before

All things doesn't exclude anything. So the burden of proof is actually on you
So, you're suggesting him having power over all things grants him every manipulation of every thing imaginable then? Pretty NLF. You're taking a vague as hell statement and somehow try to argue he has better than normal poison due to it.

Heck, "all things" in Pokémon don't include most things at a 5D scale. There isn't a single confirmed 5D mind he has power over (except Arceus' own, which he obviously controls), neither a soul. Spacetime hasn't been demonstrated as 5D either (his dimension has none and when he introduces it to some part of his dimension it's not necessarily 5D; the concepts of spacetime in the verse are ultimately 4D entities). All things also includes no 5D poison, as such a thing doesn't exist in a verse.

And don't even get on with the vague giants, from which we have no idea how their battle with Arceus went and if they are included in any of this or if they are 5D physically.

The only confirmed 5D stuff in the verse is Arceus and his dimensions, so even if we took having power over everything in the most literal way... there are no 5D things in the verse to make his hax scale to 5D.

So, you're suggesting him having power over all things grants him every manipulation of every thing imaginable then? Pretty NLF. You're taking a vague as hell statement and somehow try to argue he has better than normal poison due to it.
Yes. That's the implication. Which you cannot even prove and screaming nlf as if that will answer your problem
Heck, "all things" in Pokémon don't include most things at a 5D scale. There isn't a single confirmed 5D mind he has power over (except Arceus' own, which he obviously controls), neither a soul. Spacetime hasn't been demonstrated as 5D either (his dimension has none and when he introduces it to some part of his dimension it's not necessarily 5D). All things also includes no 5D poison, as such a thing doesn't exist in a verse.
His dimension is superior to the dimensions of lower worlds.

Unless the standards are reworked to include 4.5 Dimension

If yoh have an issue MAKE a crt

And don't even get on with the vague giants, from which we have no idea how their battle with Arceus went and if they are included in any of this or if they are 5D physically.
Don't care.
The only confirmed 5D stuff in the verse is Arceus and his dimensions, so even if we took having power over everything in the most literal way... there are no 5D things in the verse to make his hax scale to 5D.
This is a very silly assessment don't you think.

The Plates is the source of all things in the cosmology. So you need you to prove that all things exclude his 5D realm

Which you cannot do.

You're entire arguement is silly in itself. In that you personally believe Arveus can not do anything to his realm of which he casually did while weakened

I'll repeat everyone DOWNSCALES from the plates, only he can do things allowed him. Such as bring Pokémon there to fight IN his dimension

If you want UES, there is one, they're all downscaling from the power of the plates, the source of their power.

The issue i have with the plates (from the little knowledge I have) is that the plates is "all things in his mind/multiverse" which is the multiverse. That doesn't scale it to 5D Hax potency unless you can scale it to affecting true form arceus or anything outside his "mind/Multiverse." a UES would need scans to prove that True Form Arceus Empowers it not they draw power from him.

Edit: "Essence" would need to be proven that "True Form Arceus" is the Essence.

This is the problem that im seeing with things that are presented and being talked about.

Nothing influences his true form in that the multiverse exist in it.

It didn't necessarily create anything. It manifested Arceus, the Pokémon to take care of things. Kind of like the Plotinus philosophy of The One

So if anything the true form will scale above Arceus dimensions, which is superior to the lower dimension, the main multiverse

Yes. That's the implication. Which you cannot even prove and screaming nlf as if that will answer your problem
It's really not the implication. There is nothing that makes connects the statement to hax potency.

His dimension is superior to the dimensions of lower worlds.

Unless the standards are reworked to include 4.5 Dimension

If yoh have an issue MAKE a crt
And? That is great for 5D power, but it doesn't help when said dimension has no 5D thing for the stuff the hax applies to. If there is no 5D poison in the dimension there is no 5D poison hax you could get from the assumption that you control everything in it.

You are talking about standards, but we have no standard that being 5D or manipulating some 5D area automatically upgrades your 5D hax. Quite the opposite. We specifically had threads deciding the opposite, as was already shown in the first thread on Arceus having 5D hax.

Don't care.

This is a very silly assessment don't you think.

The Plates is the source of all things in the cosmology. So you need you to prove that all things exclude his 5D realm

Which you cannot do.

You're entire arguement is silly in itself. In that you personally believe Arveus can not do anything to his realm of which he casually did while weakened

I'll repeat everyone DOWNSCALES from the plates, only he can do things allowed him. Such as bring Pokémon there to fight IN his dimension

If you want UES, there is one, they're all downscaling from the power of the plates, the source of their power.
You're missing the point. His realm being included changes nothing, because his realm doesn't contain anything. At least, it doesn't contain anything at a proven 5D scale. The only things it's known to contain is things Arceus created specifically for the occasion of a 3D human being getting in there. Which hence are not proven to be 5D (and most likely are not, otherwise it would be infinitely more powerful than the human).

Since you can't prove 5D poison is a thing, your argument that Arceus has 5D poison hax due to power over his dimension falls flat. It's ultimately still just a power argument.

Same with the downscaling. That all Pokémon downscale of the plates would only be relevant if any Pokémon had 5D hax. But they don't. So the plates being a source of 3D hax, doesn't give them 5D hax.

Nothing influences his true form in that the multiverse exist in it.

It didn't necessarily create anything. It manifested Arceus, the Pokémon to take care of things. Kind of like the Plotinus philosophy of The One

So if anything the true form will scale above Arceus dimensions, which is superior to the lower dimension, the main multiverse
is this "dimension" the one that is mentioned in the OP, or a different one that was addressed on a separate CRT?

like if all creation are characteristics/attributes from arceus scaled down then his true from would have said original characteristics no?
unless he's not phsyically Low 1-C for some reason

Okay. DT argument is getting ridiculous

He's basically saying Arcues dimension isn't superior to the lower dimensions. So basically, this crt falls flat and Arceus being low 1C at all should be removed or reviewed

I believe we have to deal with that first IMO

Okay. DT argument is getting ridiculous

He's basically saying Arcues dimension isn't superior to the lower dimensions. So basically, this crt falls flat and Arceus being low 1C at all should be removed or reviewed

I believe we have to deal with that first IMO
Uhhh...oh....no, if i understand his arguments correctly, DT never said Arceus dimension is not superior to lower world, but rather Arceus dimension contain nothing that on the same 5D scale, thus these things should not scale to Arceus's scale

Uhhh...oh....no, if i understand his arguments correctly, DT never said Arceus dimension is not superior to lower world, but rather Arceus dimension contain nothing that on the same 5D scale, thus these things should not scale to Arceus's scale
IIRC weren't you against Arceus being 5D in the first place?

IIRC weren't you against Arceus being 5D in the first place?
5D as in????. Tier????, hax????.
1. About tier i don't remember comment about disagree or agree with his upgrade

2. About hax, i do disagree with upgrade all of his hax to 5D, except hax that he was shown in his true form, like Concept Creation,.... but well i don't have good knowledge on the verse so i refrain myself from comment, and this problem is related to standard, so i want to see

So count me as neutral, i could jump in to explain some shit though

5D as in????. Tier????, hax????.
1. About tier i don't remember comment about disagree or agree with his upgrade

2. About hax, i do disagree with upgrade all of his hax to 5D, except hax that he was shown in his true form,
His True Form has no relationship with this scaling at all.

The entire scaling here is from Arceus Realm, of which op has given proof that indeed, Arceus can use his powers on it.

Pls read the proposals before you start talking

Pls read the proposals before you start talking
Bro, tone down your way of talking because it is really annoying, i get that you don't like people disagreeing with your favorite character, but keep that to yourself. And i did say that despite i disagree, i will refrain from comment and stand at neutral ground, you don't need to use that tone and act aggressive with everyone who disagree

So, if I understand correctly, the only way to prove that a character's haxes are 5D is to have another character of the same tier to interact with? Is there no other way?

So, if I've understood well, the only way to demonstrate that the hax of a character are 5D is to have another character on the same tier to interact with? There is no other way?
For Arceus at the very least. Also for some reason his creation scales to it (including his creation of space-time, concepts, spirit, etc) but not his Manipulation of those aspects

Back