• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low 1-C Hax Upgrade

Oh well

It doesn't really suck that much now 😕
it doesn't yeah but ngl layers are actually really crazy in this tier so they did matter... at best arceus is 2 layers in some aspects as he has moves that can bypass immunities such as miracle eye

it doesn't yeah but ngl layers are actually really crazy in this tier so they did matter... at best arceus is 2 layers in some aspects as he has moves that can bypass immunities such as miracle eye
I assume he's gonna be like Low-Mid to Mid tier. Though his ridiculous amount of "State-of-Being" abilities may keep him higher. Skimmed some Fate profiles with the help of a friend who's really into the series'. Far as I can tell, the Low 1-C's in Fate can stalemate at best, getting stuck at both Aca5 and TD2.

Isn't that like resistance negation?

I assume he's gonna be like Low-Mid to Mid tier. Though his ridiculous amount of "State-of-Being" abilities may keep him higher. Skimmed some Fate profiles with the help of a friend who's really into the series'. Far as I can tell, the Low 1-C's in Fate can stalemate at best, getting stuck at both Aca5 and TD2.
Don't they have like 6D level stuff?

So Arceus is just gonna precog everyone and use it's hax that are actually works on the character that doesn't resist it?

Don't they have like 6D level stuff?
Yeah. AFAIK, that won't help them bypass "Them destroying Arceus does not equal Arceus gets destroyed by them" from Aca 5 or "Arceus is both/neither destroyed and/nor not destroyed" from TD2.

Yeah. AFAIK, that won't help them bypass "Them destroying Arceus does not equal Arceus gets destroyed by them" from Aca 5 or "Arceus is both/neither destroyed and/nor not destroyed" from TD2
I don't understand this

So you're saying them having 6D hax won't help because Arceus being nigh unkillable and haxable and Arceus can't effect them because they resist some 6D level hax that Arceus has?

Because if that's the case then shouldn't Arceus beat some of them if they don't have the resistance to some of Arceus hax?

They're still 5D by default but only having 6D hax

I don't understand this

So you're saying them having 6D hax won't help because Arceus being nigh unkillable and haxable and Arceus can't effect them because they resist some 6D level hax that Arceus has?
I'm saying that, to my understanding of how the abilities work, some of Arceus' "State-of-Being" hax allows it to say "no" to get interacted with by them, even at higher dimensional levels. And that Arceus can't interact back, because its hax is only 5D. So, stalemate. Though I am not 100% on this.

EDIT: Y'know, I'mma ask a Q&A about this.

I'm saying that, to my understanding of how the abilities work, some of Arceus' "State-of-Being" hax allows it to say "no" to get interacted with by them, even at higher dimensional levels. And that Arceus can't interact back, because its hax is only 5D. So, stalemate. Though I am not 100% on this.
They're still physically 5D
They only resist the hax that are thrown at them at a 6D level

They're still physically 5D
They only resist the hax that are thrown at them at a 6D level
?

I'm not sure y'all aware, but his True Form is so far beyond the cosmology, I don't think it's just "2 layers"

Reactions: Ego
I'm not sure y'all aware, but his True Form is so far beyond the cosmology, I don't think it's just "2 layers"
How would it be more than 2 layers? 2 layers is already "Infinite infinities" above. It's the same conceptual difference as the difference between a 10-B and a 2-A.

i believe that's enough talk, there's tons of agreements, the disagreements were countered and never uncountered and thus everything is done.

Anyways, call Antivasima here so he can close it as it has been basically concluded

What are you even talking about.... I'm referring to hax
Oh, I thought you were talking about layers of reality. Anyway, now that llama is on a higher dimensional tier than the rest of the 'verse, there is nothing to layer from. Closest thing it gets is res neg. Everything below it, that might cause layers, comes from using 0% of its power. No feats of layering at, or above, 5D. Which it needs to get layered hax.

I disagree with this. I see nothing here beyond simply Arceus having Tier 1 power.
Fighting in his dimension is irrelevant, as you can be in a dimension like that without being a higher tier and similarly bring people there. Like, obviously the beings you fight there aren't Tier 1 themselves.
Everything else is about power and energy, but power and energy are irrelevant for hax potency.

This is basically just attempting to scale hax potency from power, which is something we don't do.

I mean the Eternal Battle Reverie can have all Pokémon in Arceus’s realm as Arceus’s Pokemon so shouldn’t his abilities keep their layers

Also like how OP just doesn't count disagreements because he doesn't like the reasons. Prime example of honest Pokémon debating.
@ProfessorKukui4Life: Either don't make a vote count or count votes properly. I don't want to see you filter votes by whether you agree with them in the future. Consider that an official warning.

Back