• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus (Exxagerated and Wanked) VS Teh Docturr

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAmTheBreadMan32 said:
The fight of "Yuh-uh" and "Nuh"!

Staleemaaaate!
^ this guy gets it lol and @Jacob that's a claim for the god of wikis thing that's more on an unofficial thing ppl put but not a legit thing...

How to win in a match between "Beyond The Concept of Tiers" and "Exaggerated" characters.

1. Constantly use NLF and essentially just deny whatever the other person is saying. As characters this ridiculously OP and NLF filled can never be logically argued with.

2. Keep going at this over and over again until both you and the person you're arguing with ad naseam each other.

3. After several dozen replies finally just agree to call it a "stalemate." Even though logically anyone should've been able to tell matches like these are stalemates from the start.

4. Make a new character even more overpowered than your old OC. Then exclaim that "X is stronger than Y cause X is stronger than Z who stalemated Y in this thread!"

O V O

5.- Character A accepts that Character B wins

6.- Make Character C, that makes who beat Character A get stomped by C

7.- C now owns B

8.- ???

9.- Profit!

owo

btw

Stalemateeeeeeeeeeeee!

aka

ZA DOCTORU becumz friends with ARCEUS

I think I may have made this guy mad, worse part is I didn't mean to. Heck, I think he may actually be taking this joke debate too seriously, maybe I'm just making incorrect assumptions, maybe this is a stalemate, but I have a few questions before we end off this thread that seems to be heading to "Nuh-Uh, Uh-Huh, STAAAAAAAAAAALEMATE".

Doesn't Arceus have much better feats?

Didn't Teh Docturr actually have an inconclusive match with God Emperor Doom, who is merely Tier 0, likely Memetic? This matters because God Emperor Doom has very little description and your claim of "Nope" being greater than Omnipotence can potentially be considered debunked.

Are we taking this too seriously?

And considering that the entire concept of Arceus is to be the most powerful character, even to the point where he can just rewrite the wiki pages in his image, shouldn't that give him the ultimate edge in any versus debate?

You can answer the questions if you'd like, but afterwards I say we close the thread because as I have said earlier, this is going nowhere.

Omnipotence in of itself is an impossible to prove, self-contradictory, logically fallacious and nonsensical term. Let alone "Beyond Omnipotence" and what not.

If one tries to actually debate characters like this at all and make threads with them thinking a victor could truly be decided, that is truly taking a joke too seriously.

Whatever you say Arceus can do (which is another reason why threads like this are pointless to actually debate, since unlike debating official characters people here can say whatever they want about their character and it becomes true) someone else can just say "nope MY character will ALWAYS be stronger than yours!" And there's nothing at all to really prove otherwise.

That's why matches between characters like this always end with "Nuh-Uh, Uh-Huh, STALEM8!" because it's impossible to logically debate such nonsensical, joke characters that are NLF incarnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back