• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Type 3 For Arceus(Original Spirit)

Wanna bet on it? Sure, 100$ if it won't be applied as TD type 3. Challenge accepted.
5mwo5q.png

Isn't that exactly what I've been saying for the past few hours?
Type 3 refers to characters whose existence belongs to alternate logical states which can't be described just by saying that they exist in both or neither state of a duality, but instead in a unique third state

The Spirit is removed from all states and R>F Nonduality. He is the unique third state
Spirit is only removed from;
  • A is true
  • A is false
  • A is neither true nor false
It needs to also be removed from both true and false which you don't have right now.

The Spirit is in a state that can't be described as A is True, False, neither True nor False, and Both True and False
Type 3 refers to characters whose existence belongs to alternate logical states which can't be described just by saying that they exist in both or neither state of a duality, but instead in a unique third state

Type 2 is being either both True and False, or neither True nor False

Type 3 is being indescribable by either of these states

This is hilarious. You demand for the Spirit to be Removed from Both True and False when duality in question cannot describe him. Where TF is the True and False to define him in the first place

Really funny

The Spirit is in a state that can't be described as A is True, False, neither True nor False, and Both True and False
Proof? Right now all your evidence gives is;
  • A is true
  • A is false
  • A is neither true nor false
I don't see "A is both true and false" anywhere.

There's no A is both True and False BECAUSE there's nothing like that for him

Type 3

This is hilarious. You demand for the Spirit to be Removed from Both True and False when duality in question cannot describe him. Where TF is the True and False to define him in the first place

Really funny
Duality is only (0,1) not being able to be described by duality is just non duality which is either
  • Both true and false
  • Neither true nor false
You currently have A is true, A is false, A is neither true nor false (primordial chaos= indivisible oneness). You don't have anything that proves the original spirit is also beyond "both true and false", how many times do you want me to say this?
Just because you have the "neither" state doesn't mean you bypass the need to prove the "both" state is included

Duality is only (0,1) not being able to be described by duality is just non duality which is either
  • Both true and false
  • Neither true nor false
You currently have A is true, A is false, A is neither true nor false (primordial chaos= indivisible oneness). You don't have anything that proves the original spirit is also beyond "both true and false", how many times do you want me to say this?
Just because you have the "neither" state doesn't mean you bypass the need to prove the "both" state is included
You're wrong again.

If you cant be described by both True and False and Neither True Nor False, that's Type 3

Proof of the former?
Again
Type 2 refers to characters whose existence is described as either being in both states of a duality at once or in neither state.
The Spirit doesn't fit this.
Type 3 refers to characters whose existence belongs to alternate logical states which can't be described just by saying that they exist in both or neither state of a duality, but instead in a unique third state.
The Spirit fits this. Because it can't be described by saying it exists in both states or neither states but instead in a unique third state. Which is outside of both requirements for Type 2

i asked where is the proof that he doesn't fit both states, all you've proven is he encompasses Neither A nor B which is the primordial chaos

If he does not fit into neither True nor False to begin with how tf will it fit both True and False again?

You hearing yourself buddy?

Give proof of this statement @Sniper670 and you will make our life easier

both True and False and Neither True Nor False

PROOF, not assumption!

According to your logic, all TD type 2 users are now TD type 3

Give proof of this statement @Sniper670 and you will make our life easier

both True and False and Neither True Nor False

PROOF, not assumption!

According to your logic, all TD type 2 users are now TD type 3
The Spirit is independent of Primordial Chaos and the multiverse itself. As both states are contained within his consciousness

Thus, he's not neither True Nor False, and won't fit both True and False BECAUSE of his absence from the values

The Spirit is independent of Primordial Chaos and the multiverse itself. As both states are contained within his consciousness

Thus, he's not neither True Nor False, and won't fit both True and False BECAUSE of his absence from the values
I said statement again

Both states of duality= both 0 and 1
Spirit is only beyond neither 0 nor 1. Prove it is also beyond both 0 and 1 as indivisible oneness only gives it "neither 0 nor 1"
If he's not neither True nor False, why would it need to be Both True and False when the requirements for Type 3 is to not fit both states

If he does not fit into neither True nor False to begin with how tf will it fit both True and False again?

You hearing yourself buddy?
It can as those two states still contradict each other. You have to prove he is beyond both states of the duality as well. Just cause he is beyond neither of the states doesn't he can't be described as both

It can as those two states still contradict each other. You have to prove he is beyond both states of the duality as well. Just cause he is beyond neither of the states doesn't he can't be described as both
You don't.

He does not fit both states. Those are the requirements.

Again, I said proof and not assumption/or your own interpretation.
What proof. He predates NonDuality and the multiverse alike and contains it within himself. With the multiverse being a representation of him

He's beyond everything in the cosmology

What proof. He predates NonDuality and the multiverse alike and contains it within himself. With the multiverse being a representation of him

He's beyond everything in the cosmology
bro, first of all, your second statement is literally nonsense, ya I can say a person is omnipotent and he got everything.
I said proof

Encompassing in the sense that they're contained inside of him, they're not him

he encompasses them so i don't see how he is absent from them, actually it's quite the opposite as his being includes those values.

bro, first of all, your second statement is literally nonsense, ya I can say a person is omnipotent and he got everything.
I said proof
He transcends everything

Everything exists inside the Spirit, which is mind. R>F Mind that has everything in it

The multiverse is a representation of the Spirit of the Pokémon who created the world
I guess you could think that this kind of world was a representation of the spirit of the Pokémon who created it! Uh-huh... When the spirit sprouted, the world was created... When the spirit grew up, space, time were born...

he encompasses them so i don't see how he is absent from them, actually it's quite the opposite as his being includes those values.
Everything exists inside the primordial Consciousness.

They're not him, it's contained inside him. In fact the multiverse is a representation of him, so that throws your argument in the gutter

He predates only 1 state of non duality.
Non duality has two states, both and neither. Just cause you have the neither doesn't automatically mean you're beyond both
You're getting it Wrong. The Spirit is outside of Neither True nor False.

That automatically excludes him from being both True and False because those values don't exist to begin with

Which is why Type 2 requires you to be
1. Both True and False
2. Neither True nor False

While Transduality requires you to be outside of
1. Both True and False
2. Neither True nor False

Back