• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus (Exxagerated and Wanked) VS Teh Docturr

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for another broken battle fueled by biased arguments and will probably end in a stalemate!

Distance: It doesn't Matter.

BEGIN! (And take your time. It probably won't end for some time.)

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Arceus destroys by looking at him
I don't think Arceus needs to see anything in order to do that.

(yes, i wank the character i like the most in all my versus, don't we all do the same?)

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
Alexcar3000 said:
(yes, i wank the character i like the most in all my versus, don't we all do the same?)
Again, Nope. I'm referring to the ability 'nope'.
So, he's weak to his own thing? How stupid's that, meh. He negates himself by using it... so he now has a victory and a loss on himself. Arceus must be facepalming right now.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
So, he's weak to his own thing? How stupid's that, meh. He negates himself by using it... so he now has a victory and a loss on himself. Arceus must be facepalming right now.
How can he facepalm when he doesn't exist, thanks to the Doctor?

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Because such characters do not need to exist to do things..?

Simple as that, really.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Simple as that, really.
Ah. Should have rephrased that.

"He cannot, because the Teh Docturr stopped him from doing it. We cannot comprehend or understand how, he just does. No arguments, he just does."

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Simple as that, really.
"He cannot, because the Teh Docturr stopped him from doing it. We cannot comprehend or understand how, he just does. No arguments, he just does."
Comprehension is a concept I am not tied to, I don't need it. Doc killed himself attempting to do that, so it's not valid, because I say so.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Simple as that, really.
Comprehension is a concept I am not tied to, I don't need it. Doc killed himself attempting to do that, so it's not valid, because I say so.
With that logic, then nope because I say do.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Simple as that, really.
As if your argument was valid before. Now it's even less than nonvalid.

Whatever you do.. you only count as a single vote.. hehe, you can't do anything about that.

Or.. you could create multiple accounts. Do you want to play that game?

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Simple as that, really.
Whatever you do.. you only count as a single vote.. hehe, you can't do anything about that.

That's against the rules, you know.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Simple as that, really.

That's against the rules, you know.
That's what I was referring to, m8.

Oh, look at what you did. Look at this big quote you made. That is not right.

Well, we start again. Simple as that.

Yes, I count as one vote, but believe it or not, I count as stalemate as stated before. So does two other people. Only you and Jacob count as Arceus.

So far, 3- stalemate, 2- Arceus.

Yes, I count as one vote, but believe it or not, I count as stalemate as stated before. So does two other people. Only you and Jacob count as Arceus.

Yup. This will surely take a long time before we reach to a conclusion, and chances are, it's gonna be inconclusive like the other 99% of threads.

Alexcar3000 said:

Yup. This will surely take a long time before we reach to a conclusion, and chances are, it's gonna be inconclusive like the other 99% of threads.
My aim exactly.

Alexcar3000 said:

My aim exactly.
i shall make your aim more possible lol imho stalemate arceus mind as well play cards in the tardis with weed with teh docturr

Laying a finger on Arceus can kill you if he decides he doesn't like you, so considering that, Teh Docturr would die by touching Arceus, being seen by Arceus, and is just overall far too weak to handle Arceus. Arceus kills Teh Docturr iinfinitely times faster than instant.

that's not how it works Jacob you have to have the Author's consent…if not then it's not legit i will remove it due to it's unfairness

well let's have jacob agree first to make it fair as i took it the victory off the page so let's wait and see i will close this later

Alright, sounds far to me.

Although we must remember that Arceus is able to do whatever he wants, which includes the abilities of whoever he is "fighting", but on an infinetly larger scale.

Arceus also rewrote the VS and Joke Battles Wiki in his own image, so that's another feat that gives him an edge.

Arceus just flat out takes this like he takes every "fight" he is in.

Although we must remember that Arceus is able to do whatever he wants, which includes the abilities of whoever he is "fighting", but on an infinetly larger scale.

Arceus also rewrote the VS and Joke Battles Wiki in his own image, so that's another feat that gives him an edge.

I will say this every SINGLE character that is exa or individual like my OCs and such are similar if not outright the same in terms of what they do. It's like trying to tell the difference between one atom and another atom for a human...

The Doctor can do that but timed to the extent where I cannot put it into actual words. It extends our brains indescribably more than what Arceus can do.

If it's on an 'infinitely larger scale' then Teh Docturr takes this by an even larger one, the largest there is and larger than the larger of the largest. It's actually quite incomprehensible, so I won't bother with arguing.

So what if he wrote VS and Joke battles in his own image? He wrote VS Battles, so what? Their god tiers are below minus infinite to some of the less stronger people on Joke Battles. And Teh Docturr is not affected by mere 're-writing'. If Arceus actually thought that he could even comprehend trying to pull a move like that on Teh Docturr, including the majority of the Joke Battles wikia, then his intellect must be laughable.

Look, if you want to win more arguments you're gonna have to improve your vocab, use of logic and enticing wording much more, Jacob.

"You still have much to learn, young Padawan."

The Doctor can do that but timed to the extent where I cannot put it into actual words. It extends our brains indescribably more than what Arceus can do.
If it's on an 'infinitely larger scale' then Teh Docturr takes this by an even larger one, the largest there is and larger than the larger of the largest. It's actually quite incomprehensible, so I won't bother with arguing.

So what if he wrote VS and Joke battles in his own image? He wrote VS Battles, so what? Their god tiers are below minus infinite to some of the less stronger people on Joke Battles. And Teh Docturr is not affected by mere 're-writing'. If Arceus actually thought that he could even comprehend trying to pull a move like that on Teh Docturr, including the majority of the Joke Battles wikia, then his intellect must be laughable.

Look, if you want to win more arguments you're gonna have to improve your vocab, use of logic and enticing wording much more, Jacob.

Well considering that Arceus (as I said before) can do ANYTHING he wants, that means either

A. Arceus wins due to being able to do ANYTHING (therefore the more Teh Docturr powers up, the more Arceus just straight up outclasses him

B. Arceus writes him out of existence in every Omniverse he is in

C. Teh Docturr dies by touching him

D. Arceus stares at him and Teh Docturr dies

E. Arceus (using his ability to do anything) summons someone who either has beaten or outclassed Teh Docturr and has that person fight Teh Docturr because Arceus needs some entertainment and doesn't feel the need to kill Teh Docturr himself.

Well considering that Arceus (as I said before) can do ANYTHING he wants, that means either
A. Arceus wins due to being able to do ANYTHING (therefore the more Teh Docturr powers up, the more Arceus just straight up outclasses him

B. Arceus writes him out of existence in every Omniverse he is in

C. Teh Docturr dies by touching him

D. Arceus stares at him and Teh Docturr dies

E. Arceus (using his ability to do anything) summons someone who either has beaten or outclassed Teh Docturr and has that person fight Teh Docturr because Arceus needs some entertainment and doesn't feel the need to kill Teh Docturr himself.
You... You don't understand. Do you actually understand? I mean, come on. Is it too complicated for your mind to comprehend? Most likely, as it exceeds mine and everyone else's too.

A. Teh Docturr has the ability to do anything and more. Simply saying Arceus can do 'ANYTHING' doesn't mean jack shit here. That's like saying a baby can goo. I mean, that's just regular omnipotence to a certain degree, and even if your NLF strategy of 'Whatever he can do, my character can top it' over and over again works, Teh Docturr absolutely trumps it in every aspect and more. You can't outclass what outclasses you.

B. Teh Docturr's above the simple, feeble concept of 'existence'. Pfffff, he was his own entire existence, with an infinite number of himself and everything else inside him and an infinite number more times infinity to the power of infinity and so on. He doesn't need to be in existence, or out of existence, since he already is both and to a larger degree, and even more so of what cannot be expressed in our conventional languages.

C. lol, Teh Docturr doesn't need to 'touch' Arceus to destroy him, nor he needs to touch him at all for any reason. The concept of physical contact is beneath him, he could erase Arceus from existence, non-existence and more, period. Without doing anything. That's it. Teh Docturr didn't even need to exist in the first place to get rid of Arceus.

D. Okay, okay, now that's too funny. You must be out of your mind if you think Teh Docturr could be destroyed by being 'stared' at. There would be nothing to stare at for Arceus in the first place, as you know Teh Docturr doesn't exist. But he exists at the same time. Teh Docturr, technically, already is destroyed and defeated, yet he's the victor of every single battle. See, your feeble mind genuinely cannot process the information since it contradicts itself, yet it doesn't at the same time. Yet that was a contradiction in itself, yet it wasn't, all for the sheer power/not-power of Teh Docturr.

E. Teh Docturr hasn't lost. His 'Nope' ability is far superior to Arceus's 'omnipotence'.

Guys no giant quote of text one but let me make it clear vote should count IF the vote hasn't had debunked and if people say that for reasons above but it got debunk it would be tallied of to make it fair...

The Arceus Downplay is real

Arceus can destroy an infinite number of Omniverses just by standing there

Absolutely nothing can harm him

He makes the concept of infinitely above tiers look like the concept of infinitely below tiers

He is infinitely times faster than Omnipresent

In terms of intelligence, he is infinitely smarter than Omnipresent, so he is immeasurably smarter than Teh Docturr and would easily outwit him in this quote on quote "fight"

Arceus is beyond the concept of the VS and Joke Battles wiki, to the point where he can just rewrite it in his own image.

"Omnipotence" doesn't even begin to describe Arceus, for he is beyond the concept of such terms. He is above every character in the wiki.

Remember, you say that "Arceus can do whatever he wants" doesn't mean anything here, for Arceus can just (do whatever he wants, allowing him to) take away Teh Docturr's "Nope" ability and/or use it for himself but at an immeasurably greater degree.

Arceus is the God of the Wikis, no one can defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back