• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Type 3 For Arceus(Original Spirit)

What you sent did not prove anything I requested
It does. Transduality requires for independence and qualitative superiority

Original Spirit is explicitly excluded from Nonduality and he contains it insde himself. Giving him independence from it and R>F over NonDuality

Everything exists inside the primordial Consciousness.

They're not him, it's contained inside him. In fact the multiverse is a representation of him, so that throws your argument in the gutter
no, that's exactly the point. The fact it's contained inside him means he includes the values and is not absent from them, which means Arceus currently includes and is not absent from the truth value
Both A and B are simultaneously False

no, that's exactly the point. The fact it's contained inside him means he includes the values and is not absent from them, which means Arceus currently includes and is not absent from the truth value
He doesn't. Again, the multiverse is a representation of himself. Not him in truth, it's representating him

how could a representation of myself be my logical opposite?
Again. He's not the things inside of him. Even his Omnipresence says it

He's in everythig, he's not everything, while being simultaneously nowhere
  • The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."
  • From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all."

Again. He's not the things inside of him. Even his Omnipresence says it

He's in everythig, he's not everything, while being simultaneously nowhere
i'm not saying he is the things inside of him, i am saying he includes but is not limited to the things inside of him

i'm not saying he is the things inside of him, i am saying he includes but is not limited to the things inside of him
What's your point at all?
He includes everything inside his mind, it doesn't make his thoughts literally himself

What's your point at all?
He includes everything inside his mind, it doesn't make his thoughts literally himself
i never said anything like that, my point is because he includes everything inside his mind you still have to prove a state of Both A and B for it to be TD 3.

i never said anything like that, my point is because he includes everything inside his mind you still have to prove a state of Both A and B for it to be TD 3.
You don't. He's absent from Neither True Nor False. That makes the both True and False inapplicable in the first place. I'll repeat, if I'm not neither Tru nor False, then how do I become both and False. C'mon

And that's not Type 2, because type 2 requires you to be either both True and False or neither True Nor False.

You don't. He's absent from Neither True Nor False. That makes the both True and False inapplicable in the first place. I'll repeat, if I'm not neither Tru nor False, then how do I become both and False. C'mon
i've already explained to you why he's not absent from the state, he includes it in his being but is not absent from it.
And that's not Type 2, because type 2 requires you to be either both True and False or neither True Nor False.
exactly, you've only proven that he is neither True nor False though. (the fact he encompasses the Primordial Chaos doesn't necessarily mean he has a different truth state)

i've already explained to you why he's not absent from the state, he includes it in his being but is not absent from it.
I've already explained to you why he's not the multiverse but the multiverse is contained inside a mind.

He's not identical to his thoughts, if that's what you're on about
exactly, you've only proven that he is neither True nor False though. (the fact he encompasses the Primordial Chaos doesn't necessarily mean he has a different truth state)
It does tho. I explained to you why the multiverse, which was born from the primordial chaos in his consciousness is merely a manifestation of him

The entire multiverse is an extension of a manifestation of himself. He's not the multiverse, nor chaos. The Spirit is independent of and qualitatively beyond everything that exists inside his mind

I've already explained to you why he's not the multiverse but the multiverse is contained inside a mind.

He's not identical to his thoughts, if that's what you're on about
i'm not saying he is identical to his thoughts, i'm saying he includes them as a part of his being but is not limited to them. Now for him to be TD 3 in this case he has to include both the states:
  • A and B are simultaneously True
  • A and B are simultaneously False

I'm going by the Standards here

Type 3 refers to characters whose existence belongs to alternate logical states which can't be described just by saying that they exist in both or neither state of a duality, but instead in a unique third state.

Now look at type 2
Type 2 refers to characters whose existence is described as either being in both states of a duality at once or in neither state.
I'll ask, does The Spirit fit type 2?

Ill say no, because he's neither of those states, which is the requirement for type 3

Ill point out that Oblivion is Type 3 for this reason

I'm going by the Standards here

Now look at type 2

I'll ask, does The Spirit fit type 2?

Ill say no, because he's neither of those states, which is the requirement for type 3

Ill point out that Oblivion is Type 3 for this reason
If he fits or not, you need a direct statement of this. Get it?

If he fits or not, you need a direct statement of this. Get it?
He precedes and exists beyond the NonDual state of the multiverse, which exists in his Consciousness

Non-duality is merely a product of his consciousness

That's right, I think that the world started at the same instant the spirit started budding.
Yes! Inside the spirit space and time were blended together, and Pokémon and people were the same thing...
Japanese. Which translates to mind
そう! 心の中では空間と時間はまじりあい、ポケモンも人も同じ存在だった・・・
Yes! In the mind, space and time mingled, and Pokémon and people were the same being...
In Pokémon, Spirit refers to mind or Heart. But it's all perception at its core

I guess you could think that this kind of world was a representation of the spirit of the Pokémon who created it!? Uh-huh... When the spirit sprouted, the world was created... When the spirit grew up, space, time were born...

The Pokémon of time, Dialga, the Pokémon of space, Palkia,

They were the first born of the Pokémon Arceus...

How is it, is it interesting? Do you want to hear more-?

(When asked if they want to hear more, they say yes) Come to think of it, there were also tectonic plates-

Three Pokémon that connect space and time themselves were born. Indeed. You can guess I'm talking about Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.

In this myth, the more the spirit grew richer and fuller, the more the world spread open!

Arceus being born into this chaos where everything was a unified whole and created the world

Last edited:
Why is this transduality rather than just omnipresence?
From the explanation given in the OP Arceus it apears is just everything in the verse at once, including the very separate existent world and the world of nonexistence (if we wish to interpret the chaos as such).
If so, I fundamentally see no logical paradox from the way it is explained. Just partially embodying a void and partially embodying other stuff.

From the explanation given in the OP Arceus it apears is just everything in the verse at once, including the very separate existent world and the world of nonexistence (if we wish to interpret the chaos as such).
If so, I fundamentally see no logical paradox from the way it is explained. Just partially embodying a void and partially embodying other stuff.
@Sniper670 I think you can send me $100 in my PayPal. I won the bet.

Arceus used everything and nothing as an example to prove that everything is governed by duality
And from the translator
So first things first, someone tried to explain the spelling, but the formatting makes it look like part of the sentence, which is why it's nonsense.

表裏一体=ひょうりいったい

So the actual sentence is すべては表裏一体なのです, or 'everything has a front and a back'

I'm using 'front and back' as a substitute for 表裏, since it doesn't translate perfectly, but the idea being conveyed by 表裏一体 is that everything has a front/face which is what's shown to other people (the surface level), and a back/rear/tail that is the hidden reality of the thing (that which is under the surface), and these two factors are both necessary and cannot be separated from one another. They are both elements of the whole, and without one, you do not have the whole
Also, the Primordial Chaos is the void before creation where everything was undifferentiated and one and the same
That's right, I think that the world started at the same instant the spirit started budding.

Yes! Inside the spirit space and time were blended together, and Pokémon and people were the same thing...

It's not just a void but a Nondual state of the Universe where everything was one

All this exists inside the Consciousness of the Spirit

Arceus used everything and nothing as an example to prove that everything is governed by duality
And from the translator

Also, the Primordial Chaos is the void before creation where everything was undifferentiated and one and the same

It's not just a void but a Nondual state of the Universe where everything was one

All this exists inside the Consciousness of the Spirit
So the argument is that the primordial chaos is already a transdual thing and hence also Arceus since that is part of him?

Let's put the question of whether the chaos is actually part of Arceus aside for now.

Taking the statements of "everything was one" to equate to nonduality is stretching it a bit, isn't it? Like, it's mostly talking about humans and Pokémons being one and stuff. When the "everything is one" statement is made logical duality isn't really mentioned. The actual text regarding primordial chaos doesn't seem to ever really mention or expand on Wuji or anything like that.

So the argument is that the primordial chaos is already a transdual thing and hence also Arceus since that is part of him?

Let's put the question of whether the chaos is actually part of Arceus aside for now.

Taking the statements of "everything was one" to equate to nonduality is stretching it a bit, isn't it? Like, it's mostly talking about humans and Pokémons being one and stuff. When the "everything is one" statement is made logical duality isn't really mentioned. The actual text doesn't seem to ever really mention or expand on Wuji or anything like that.
Nope? Wuji is literally Primordial Chaos and is explained as such.
No
In Chinese cosmology there was originally hun-tun, an undifferentiated luminous cloud, a void with no boundary, emptiness, a potential state. The hun-tun is sometimes considered a state of chaos in that is undivided, whole, a state where everything is mixed together. This potential, undifferentiated primordial state is also called Wu Ji. Wu Ji means literally “no limit” or “no polarity.” It is the “One,”
Space and Time was blended together, and humans and Pokémon were the same.

Everything was one, referring to the Undifferentiated Primordial Void from which everything was born

It's exactly as explained by wuji. I don't see any stretch
Here wuji is called primordial Chaos.

Here, Wuji is called the Primordial Chaos

Here, Wuji is called the Chaos

Busy? I've seen him here all round last night and and even today.

Is it just me or you never see DT give judgement on a crt that has his questions answered.

It's either he agrees with you from the start, or disagrees long enough to have his doubts answered and then he disappears

I'll call other staff. He's free to join anytime

Busy? I've seen him here all round last night and and even today.
I spend a lot of time on the wiki, it doesn’t mean I’m always on call 24/7 to respond to specific things, they might be more time-consuming, or I might just not have the energy to do them, as I find them more of a chore than other threads.

Is it just me or you never see DT give judgement on a crt that has his questions answered.

It's either he agrees with you from the start, or disagrees long enough to have his doubts answered and then he disappears
Where do you think throwing shade with minimal levels of discreetness is going to get you?

Back