• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be because Mechs by Dr Mashiro, the Alien and Obotchaman scale to her and yet shes taking attacks from with no damage (and even being squished in between two planets does nth)

The fact she takes no injury/damage from these speaks alot especially since we have other characters on the wiki who HAVE taken damage or been harmed and still have Invul
I imagine those people could probably replicate what she did though. I would like more context personally for invu. Plus we've seen her broke into many pieces before. However if others agree I won't oppose.

The others after yall clarified them are fine I suppose.
I don't mind, i done it already while also adding new links as proof of her abilities.
Actually Idk if I can. I don't see an edit button.

A yeah, i forgot that you can't edit blogs of other people.

Fine, i already add most powers anyway, just take a look and tell me if there is anything to add.
I'm not sure about the martial arts and Teleportation reasoning on your profile. Since afaik she just put on boxing gloves and punched people. That's not really indicative of skill, just power. The Teleportation can just be speed or her other described abilities.

My bad if I missed them if I did. But under one of the 4th Wall descriptions. Put the links and descriptions that she can leave her manga and anime. As well as maybe state she can attack people from outside the story. Since that's probably an important detail. For her seeing ghost this is a better scan imo.

Also the resistance to age Manipulation isn't nessary since you already put immortality type 1.

I imagine those people could probably replicate what she did though. I would like more context personally for invu. Plus we've seen her broke into many pieces before. However if others agree I won't oppose.

The others after yall clarified them are fine I suppose.
Again
Their was with one episode where Arale, Goku and Gatchan were all squished

Kid Goku (who at this point had insane durability) got hurt, Gatchan (who scales to Arale) got hurt and Arale was cimpletely fine

Plus in that scene where Arale was running through bullets, goku had to be blocking them

Also in the second Dr Slump movie, Arale was punched by a Robot stronger than her to Jupiter, then bounced to Saturn, then bounced to Uranus and was completely unharmed (i can post scans for that later)

Point being
Arale has feats of being completely uninjured and unharmed from attacks
Which btw has gotten numerous characters invul (even DCAU Doomsday)

Again
Their was with one episode where Arale, Goku and Gatchan were all squished

Kid Goku (who at this point had insane durability) got hurt, Gatchan (who scales to Arale) got hurt and Arale was cimpletely fine

Plus in that scene where Arale was running through bullets, goku had to be blocking them

Also in the second Dr Slump movie, Arale was punched by a Robot stronger than her to Jupiter, then bounced to Saturn, then bounced to Uranus and was completely unharmed (i can post scans for that later)

Point being
Arale has feats of being completely uninjured and unharmed from attacks
Which btw has gotten numerous characters invul (even DCAU Doomsday)
As long as others have it like doomsday for similar reasons. I suppose it's justified. Post the scans for the Gatchan getting hurt and the others though when you have the time though.

It's in my invulnerable scans lolol

Here's the scan
Goku and Gatchan in visible pain from the attack and arale just unbothered
My bad lol
Yeah, I suppose Nigh-Invulnerability is fine.
Also you should post your doc with all the abilities. So people can look and we can come to a conclusion faster for the abilities. Since that doc is just never ending lol.

The Teleportation can just be speed or her other described abilities.
I'm not sure about speed, we never actually see Arale fly to that planets and she usually never show before to be able to fly to other planets.

For travel to interplanetary distances she always needed a spaceship.

I'm not sure about speed, we never actually see Arale fly to that planets and she usually never show before to be able to fly to other planets.

When she fought obotchaman she just jumped from the moon to earth in a few seconds. Similar to how saitama did. So its very possible that's what she did. Since I'm pretty sure the Teleportation thing it is referring to is when Arale followed a guy to the moon.

I can post a scan of her doing this and a potentially even faster feat later on

Looks like I'm following this thread, to which I agree with entirely (which reminds me that we should work on KochiKame, as I recently ordered the original first Japanese volume and a new Spanish 45th anniversary collection box-set on Internet, though I don't know when they'll arrive. Also, there's English-subbed episodes of the anime in YouTube - @Fireld).

Also, you mean "invisible" instead of "invincible" at the opening post?

@Ss3micah One thing I'm very sure of though, is that manga/Brief Return/1981 anime (they're clearly almost the same thing as a latter seems so faithfully adapted) and 1997 anime incarnations would obviously have separate profiles. (especially some of those links involving her brown hair in your post)

Last edited:
More Abilities Additions Part 2 of 5

Resistance to Fire Manipulation:
Was completely unaffected and unsinged by flames

Resistance to Sound Manipulation and Shockwaves/Vibrations: Arale was completely unaffected by sounds and shockwaves which caused destruction to everything around

Resistance to Paralysis Inducement: Arale was unaffected by General Blue's Paralysis and broke out of a Paralysis Bind

Reality Warping/Subjective Reality and Spatial Manipulation: Arale can manipulate the laws of perspective and she does this when, through her Perspective, she links the image of the sun to herself holding the a Trident. Through her perspective, her intent became action, effectively destroying the sun and leaving the world in darkness. Other characters have also manipulated the laws of perspective, treating extremely far and massive objects as small and close
  • Users who can manipulate the perspectives of oneself or others about everything, allowing them to cause so that they view reality to their liking rather than the true state of reality itself. All the concepts like time, space, causality exist only because they are perceived to exist, so are these at the user's hand to be controlled, turning subjective interpretations into reality. In a practical sense, manipulating itself perspective is to impose its understanding onto reality, changing it to the user's view. In other hand, manipulating others perspectives is to show a specific view of reality of the target
I have already Q&A the question of manipulating perspective boundaries and these are the answers I got

Text, Information and Plot Manipulation: Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact and rewrite character speech bubbles

Resistance to Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Cold: Arale effortlessly survive in the depths of space for almost a month and was unaffected by the extremely harsh temperatures of Way Cold

Passive Subjective Reality and Plot Manipulation: Arale's presence within a story book reality had caused the sudden appearances of characters from other stories and had completely changed the story causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently

Stellar Lifting Strength: Arale was pushing and moving around people, houses, cars, mountains and the sun itself was afraid to come down because it was aware Arale could move him as well and Arale scales above regular characters who are capable of pulling the sun over the horizon

Possession: Arale's head can be made to possess and control other vehicular objects as substitute bodies and has access to other substitute bodies she can freely use.

Last edited:
Also, you mean "invisible" instead of "invincible" at the opening post?
Bruh đź’€, a fumbling on my part. I'll fix it.
The more time pass the more i realize how overpower Arale trully is, she on the same level of Bugs Bunny and Popeye for sure
She definitely looks alot more impressive than before. Now she has her 4th Wall Manipulation Abilities delinated, unlike before. Which is a dumb op arsenal.

Also I'll update the list later today. Really about to get to over 40 abilities and resistance. It's crazy how much was missing.

Time Stopper should be mentioned in the equipment section
Dimensional Travel (4th Wall)
  • Has been shown leaving her manga and anime @18:08/ @22:10 multiple times
Not seeing this on the blog and should this be 4th Wall Breaking DT or 4th Wall Breaking Immersion
As confluctor proposed, this should be 4th wall breaking immersion
BFR update
Yeah, 4th Wall Breaking BFR
I've talked about this before

Biological Manipulation looks like some sort of Logic Manipulation Toon Force feat

She essentially looks at Senbei, calls him astro boy and then he essentially becomes Astroy Boy. Complete with all the growing eyes (a feature of astro boy) and the mechanical opening chest (another feauture of astro boy)
Changing Senbei from human to Robot just because he looks like astro boy on a whim is a Toon Force Logic Bending Biological Manipulation Feat IMO

For Simplicity sake let us just say this:
Toon Force: Arale can make the most illogical and impossible of situations real such as when she changed Senbei from a human to a Robot just because he looked like astro boy
Needs to be added
Acrobatics
  • I feel this is kind of obvious. Don't really need to explain this
Needs to be added
Another Plot Manipulation feat that needs to be added
Plot Resistance feats that needs to added for more context

Just a few Unresolved Matters which I'm suggesting conclusions for and would like to be added to the overall Blog

I believe that would heat instead of fire. fire resistance is weird ngl

Text, Information and Plot Manipulation: Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact and rewrite character speech bubbles
Text and plot seems fine, not sure about info tho. I don't think this can qualify for info manip

apparently space ones don't qualify for cosmic radiation. but her being near the sun would.

apparently, this would be limited. I was talking about a similar feat to Saman earlier today and they said it would be limited plot manip. Full plot manip would be manipulating the plot of their real world in the form of super-duper-advanced reality warping.

Edit; actually since she already has full plot manip, this should be fine to add as a supporting justification.

Stellar Lifting Strength: Arale was pushing and moving around people, houses, cars, mountains and the sun itself was afraid to come down because it was aware Arale could move him as well and Arale scales above regular characters who are capable of pulling the sun over the horizon
Not too sure about this tbh. Their sun is... a little odd to say the least lol. I will wait and see what others say tho.

I believe that would heat instead of fire. fire resistance is weird ngl
Fire literally can't affect her
How's that not resistance to fire manipulation?
Text and plot seems fine, not sure about info tho. I don't think this can qualify for info manip
Hm... Alright
apparently space ones don't qualify for cosmic radiation. but her being near the sun would.
Well she has plently of those feats so it's all good
Weird though because in DB (which Dr. Slump shares it world with) Space is referred to as being extremely cold
apparently, this would be limited. I was talking about a similar feat to Saman earlier today and they said it would be limited plot manip. Full plot manip would be manipulating the plot of their real world in the form of super-duper-advanced reality warping.
Lolol
Dont worry bout that Lol
More subjective reality and plot feats are coming
Edit; actually since she already has full plot manip, this should be fine to add as a supporting justification.
Lolol Alright
Not too sure about this tbh. Their sun is... a little odd to say the least lol. I will wait and see what others say tho.
It should still apply because

1. It's still the same sun that appears in Dragon Ball (because Dr. Slump and Dragon Ball share the same world)
2. In the DBS Arale episode, the sun took on it's cartoony form and appearance
3. The sun will shift from being cartoony to realistic whenever the animators feel as if the sun has no comedic relevance at that moment and realistic sun's have appeared numerous times in Dr. Slump
4. The sun being cartoony is just for comedic effect and toon force allows you to impose weird laws on the world, so it really shouldn't stop the sun from being a sun. (Lol The sun in popeyes acts the same way)

Ig my exposure to more cartoony stuff is limited, so I will take your word for it.

As for fire manip... It is weird. Lemme ask a staff about it rq

Ahem, I'll add my 50 cents here and there kek.
6- enhanced senses . This classifies more as 4th wall breaking or plot/subjective reality manipulation since she was able to grab a piece of her manga and hand it to the Dr, but that's just my opinion.
Another feat of plot manipulation/4th wall breaking.
Essentially she can cut pieces of the manga [which holds the plot, thus 4th wall and plot manipulation] and take pictures of the reader [thus a supporting feat for 4th]. this serves better as plot manipulation , since she can essentially jump out of manga panels and fold them [which contain plot] and she isn't exactly trapping people in said panels, but this serves as BFR, 4th wall breaking, immersion (?) And plot manipulatio all together imo.

For arrangements and organizations sake you could do something like this:

Subjective Reality: (Can affect the world present within mangas and other stories)

Subjective Reality and Spatial Manipulation (Linked the image of the sun to herself holding the a Trident. Other characters have also manipulated the laws of perspective, treating extremely far and massive objects as small and close.)

Plot Manipulation: (Can cut pages of her own manga with a pair of scissors and Destroyed the film reel her narrative was tied to.)

Plot Manipulation and Subjective Reality: (Arale's presence within a story book reality had caused the sudden appearances of characters from other stories and had completely changed the story causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently)

Plot Manipulation and Text Manipulation: (Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact with character speech bubbles.)

Shouldn't this be with the other stuff the The N'cha Cannon does??? (can also shoot texts at enemies)

Plot Manipulation Resistance: (Wasn't affected by the destruction of her story.)

I know that you are trying to organize everything under one heading instead of repeating the heading over and over again.
But the thing is alot of arale's abilities continually overlap which numerous abilities and if you try to fit everything under one heading your gonna get everything jumbled and disorganized

For the standard equipment, would it be more practical to say something akin to. "Almost anything Via Hammer space". Instead of listing alot of the equipment.

For the standard equipment, would it be more practical to say something akin to. "Almost anything Via Hammer space". Instead of listing alot of the equipment.
Idk Lol
You should get others take on this because even I have a list of loads if equipment that ill add later lmao
For arrangements and organizations sake you could do something like this:

Subjective Reality: (Can affect the world present within mangas and other stories)

Subjective Reality and Spatial Manipulation (Linked the image of the sun to herself holding the a Trident. Other characters have also manipulated the laws of perspective, treating extremely far and massive objects as small and close.)

Plot Manipulation: (Can cut pages of her own manga with a pair of scissors and Destroyed the film reel her narrative was tied to.)

Plot Manipulation and Subjective Reality: (Arale's presence within a story book reality had caused the sudden appearances of characters from other stories and had completely changed the story causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently)

Plot Manipulation and Text Manipulation: (Arale and other characters can create and interact with text and can interact with character speech bubbles.)

Shouldn't this be with the other stuff the The N'cha Cannon does??? (can also shoot texts at enemies)

Plot Manipulation Resistance: (Wasn't affected by the destruction of her story.)

I know that you are trying to organize everything under one heading instead of repeating the heading over and over again.
But the thing is alot of arale's abilities continually overlap which numerous abilities and if you try to fit everything under one heading your gonna get everything jumbled and disorganized
Confluctor, Armbill & Stefano
What do you think of my arrangement proposal

Sure it might be repetitive but at least it will keep things straight and orderly for sure

Its already mention in Text Manipulation, and it take priority over what N'cha Cannon do, since i don't want to add two Text Manipulation in the same page.

Last edited:
Can someone point me to the comment that goes over the accepted changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back