• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stellar Lifting Strength: Arale was pushing and moving around people, houses, cars, mountains and the sun itself was afraid to come down because it was aware Arale could move him as well and Arale scales above regular characters who are capable of pulling the sun over the horizon
I am not sure if this can be used tbh. In any case, we should leave the statistics for another time, someone else has plans for revising the statistics.

Let's just focus on manga P&A

I am not sure if this can be used tbh. In any case, we should leave the statistics for another time, someone else has plans for revising the statistics.

Let's just focus on manga P&A
Im not sure as to what your unsure about the feat
Its interpretation and meaning is generally and genuinely solid to say the least
Is their a reason you think something is wrong with the feat?
If anything we could just rate the feat as

At least Class Y, possibly Stellar
Since the context and reasons are there for a possibly to be more than plausible

For starters, this sun is not the same as a real one. It is solid and can be blown up like a balloon, much different from a real sun. In addition, it is inconsistent all around, not just in the verse, but also with DB in mind. It is more or less a weird toon force thing.

For starters, this sun is not the same as a real one. It is solid and can be blown up like a balloon, much different from a real sun. In addition, it is inconsistent all around, not just in the verse, but also with DB in mind. It is more or less a weird toon force thing.
I can post scans of numerous moments the sun looks and acts like a real sun

Plus the sun still lights up the solar system like a real sun would

sure if you want, but as i said, we should probably leave the statistics for another time. especially since these scans seems more like toon force rather than actual LS

sure if you want, but as i said, we should probably leave the statistics for another time. especially since these scans seems more like toon force rather than actual LS
Alright since it is kind of a dubious topic to discuss
For now we will focus on the power and abilities
Which will be posting more of in some time

More Abilities Additions Part 3 of 5

Dream Manipulation:
Arale and other characters can seemingly control what happens in their dreams and can enter the dreams of others

Plot Manipulation: Arale and other characters can casually skip pass moments and events fast-forwarding to further events

Spatial Manipulation (or possibly something else): Her actions/attacks can cross through different mediums

Toon Force: It's stated Arale uses stupidness itself as a weapon

Sound Manipulation: Arale can amplify the sound from her voice to move and hurl away objects

Minor Absorption/ Dimensional Storage/ Body Control/ Elasticity (I'm not sure): Arale like Obotchaman who is said to be identical to her in powers and abilities inhaled and contained a entire water bodies

Speed Feat: Arale scales to the Gatchans and Turbo who are fast enough to fly from earth, past Saturn and other distant planets in seconds and Arale was capable of moving across numerous planets as far as Saturn and back to Earth in seconds

Resurrection: Arale can return to life at any time by jumping out of the spirit world

Acausality Type 1: Arale and other characters can time travel to the future and meet their future selves and even if their present selves die their future selves remain unaffected

idk, since in the chapter when senbei got mad at Arale it had question marks in her speech bubbles. So its possible senbei was just dreaming about them without her going in herself.
Does she do it though? On the Toonforce page it says you can't scale characters unless there's a reason. Like with Obotchaman.
In that last image senbei actually didn't die he traveled 3 days in the future by accident. But he did go back 3 days later and talked to his past self after. Plus this should probably mention that Arale should scale to Obotchaman because their identical.

Last edited:
Can someone point me to the comment that goes over the accepted changes?
The abilities in the opening have been discussed/agreed then put in there. As well as we're adding to this blog so we can make it easy and copy and paste. So look in those two places since we're still adding more and discussing fixes and what not.

idk, since in the chapter when senbei got mad at Arale it had question marks in her speech bubbles. So its possible senbei was just dreaming about them without her going in herself.
That is a possibility
But regardless it did seem that Senbei had some control over what he was dreaming about
Does she do it though? On the Toonforce page it says you can't scale characters unless there's a reason. Like with Obotchaman.
The reason why you should scale Arale is because she and literally everyone else are self-aware of the manga, the plot and it's elements and naturally can pull out weird impossible feats because they as they say themselves they exist within a gag manga and can do anything and given that these are ordinary characters casually displaying such capabilities their is no reason Arale shouldn't be able to as well especially when she has higher and better feats of interacting with and manipulating plot elements
In that last image senbei actually didn't die he traveled 3 days in the future by accident. But he did go back 3 days later and talked to his past self after. Plus this should probably mention that Arale should scale to Obotchaman because their identical.
Okay but now the Senbie death feat get's wierd now
Because essentially Senbei leaves the past and goes into the future where he is dead, meaning he would have had to die in the past to be dead three days later in the future. But how can he be dead in the past when he time travelled from the past into the future meaning he's no longer in the past to die?

The reason why you should scale Arale is because she and literally everyone else are self-aware of the manga, the plot and it's elements and naturally can pull out weird impossible feats because they as they say themselves they exist within a gag manga and can do anything and given that these are ordinary characters casually displaying such capabilities their is no reason Arale shouldn't be able to as well especially when she has higher and better feats of interacting with and manipulating plot elements
Imo I just find it cleaner to just go off Arale's showings on the profile. Plus she has shown the Plot Manipulation herself anyways, so we should just show those.
Okay but now the Senbie death feat get's wierd now
Because essentially Senbei leaves the past and goes into the future where he is dead, meaning he would have had to die in the past to be dead three days later in the future. But how can he be dead in the past when he time travelled from the past into the future meaning he's no longer in the past to die?
The reason they said he died is a package blew up his house after he left. They thought he blew up in the house. Nevertheless, the senbeis seeing each other still counts. Also it's should probably be noted that Time Travel in Dr.Slump using Senbei's inventions doesn't work like Dragonball. Changes in time changes the future.

Imo I just find it cleaner to just go off Arale's showings on the profile. Plus she has shown the Plot Manipulation herself anyways, so we should just show those.
I know how you feel but using feats by other characters as justification and scaling is not uncommon and Arale more than has the right to do so given the context of the manga as a gag and how the character in question can casually apply the feat likes it's nothing and the fact that other characters acknowledge this means it's something that's generally acceptable and common to do
And the fact that Arale also has feats of interacting with manga and plot elements (on a higher scale) only makes this more apparent

Point being. Arale has reasons to scale to them
The reason they said he died is a package blew up his house after he left. They thought he blew up in the house. Nevertheless, the senbeis seeing each other still counts. Also it's should probably be noted that Time Travel in Dr.Slump using Senbei's inventions doesn't work like Dragonball. Changes in time changes the future.
True
It must also be noted that characters can time travel to their future selves as well
EXCELLENT!!!

Last edited:
Here are some more Plot Manipulation feats for Arale. These examples are kind of akin to what Pig from barnyard did. Which gave him plot Manipulation.
  • Interrupted the plot with her cooking show
  • Can delay a fight by mentioning they're "out of pages"
  • Capable of playing her anime opening during the episode
Dream Manipulation Resistance
  • Stated to not have the ability to dream
I also found a better example for something that might be Dream Manipulation for Arale
  • Here (@3:37). Senbei was dreaming. However, Arale was shown to appear in the dream. Her appearance brought along random characters as well. Then after he woke up, Arale was shown just running around instead of confused like the last example. I'm not sure if this is Dream Manipulation. So I would like others opinions.

Last edited:
I know how you feel but using feats by other characters as justification and scaling is not uncommon and Arale more than has the right to do so given the context of the manga as a gag and how the character in question can casually apply the feat likes it's nothing and the fact that other characters acknowledge this means it's something that's generally acceptable and common to do
And the fact that Arale also has feats of interacting with manga and plot elements (on a higher scale) only makes this more apparent

Point being. Arale has reasons to scale to them
I feel like it's likely she could replicate the lower tier characters. But one of the examples is Toriyama's plot Manipulation. Which is a reach imo to use as an example for scaling.

I feel like it's likely she could replicate the lower tier characters. But one of the examples is Toriyama's plot Manipulation. Which is a reach imo to use as an example for scaling.
Yeah your definitely right
Toriyama plot manipulation feats should likely not be scaled to (for obvious reasons)
But lower tier characters should be fine and the scans I placed for Plot Manipulation (in my third post today) only involved low tier characters should be more than alright

Here are some more Plot Manipulation feats for Arale. These examples are kind of akin to what Pig from barnyard did. Which gave him plot Manipulation.
I think this would more likely be Plot Manipulation Feats than resistance feats
As you said these examples gave someone Plot Manipulation
Yup Agreed
I also found a better example for something that might be Dream Manipulation for Arale
  • Here (@3:37). Senbei was dreaming. However, Arale was shown to appear in the dream. Her appearance brought along random characters as well. Then after he woke up, Arale was shown just running around instead of confused like the last example. I'm not sure if this is Dream Manipulation. So I would like others opinions.
At this point based on your and my example
I'd say possibly dream manipulation because we never really know if she's intentionally doing it or not
Or if Arale has this innate power to just simply appear in peoples dreams whether they want to dream about her or not

I think this would more likely be Plot Manipulation Feats than resistance feats
As you said these examples gave someone Plot Manipulation
I didn't say they were resistances
At this point based on your and my example
I'd say possibly dream manipulation because we never really know if she's intentionally doing it or not
Or if Arale has this innate power to just simply appear in peoples dreams whether they want to dream about her or not
Possibly seems like a good compromise. Unless we find a feat that's more concrete.

Popeye
Also, a message for Confluctor
Evidently toon force Lifting and Moving the Sun strength feats are recognized and are applicable on the wiki since gave Popeye has stellar lifting strength for doing the same thing Dr. Slump characters can do, PULLING THE SUN

And I dont think I need to remind you of weird, irregular and toony the sun is in Popeye Cartoons
At least in Dr. Slump it has more reason to function as real sun as it's the same sun that exists in both Dr. Slump and Dragon Ball

Not sure what's happening here. Is this the full context?
For added context
Whats happening in the scans is that Arale's attacks/actions are passing through different mediums to hit her target

In the first scan
She attacks Senbei through a TV monitor
In the second
She throws her booger through a spy monitor and it hits the captain of a spaceship who as you saw in the scans is up in space

In both cases
Arale and target are both present in the 3D world / Real World and her attack passes through a medium to warp from point A (where she is) to point B (where the target is)
Nothing really, tbh? At best, maybe limited absorption
I suppose
(Though it shows their body can hold entire water bodies so evidently they can hold more than they were built to hold)

Plot Manipulation feats for Arale.
  • Capable of playing her anime opening during the episode
Possibly Dream Manipulation for Arale
Stefano
More feats and powers and resistances
Cause why not at this point

For added context
Whats happening in the scans is that Arale's attacks/actions are passing through different mediums to hit her target

In the first scan
She attacks Senbei through a TV monitor
In the second
She throws her booger through a spy monitor and it hits the captain of a spaceship who as you saw in the scans is up in space

In both cases
Arale and target are both present in the 3D world / Real World and her attack passes through a medium to warp from point A (where she is) to point B (where the target is)
Immersion then.

Immersion then.
How exactly?
This has nothing to do with reality-fiction stuff
They are present in the real world
She can just warp her attacks from point A to point B via mediums

She's not travelling across fiction

Unless im misunderstanding immersion here

That's what I got from your description, but the scans don't really show that. There might be some missing images. Can I get the chapter number so I can read it for myself to see what's going on?

That's what I got from your description, but the scans don't really show that. There might be some missing images. Can I get the chapter number so I can read it for myself to see what's going on?
So still thinks its Immersion?

Edit:
I just got word from friends of mine
Their saying its Immersion as well 😅😅😅

Now I feel embarrased lolol
Oh well mistake on my part

I dunno what would this count as, causality manipulation [since the cause of his death didn't effect him] or acausality type 1, or acausality type 3, since even if he dies other versions will replace him.

As for Beerus resistance to toon force, he was affected by gag effects (comedy effects), when he presumibly was going to Hakai Arale, but suddenly got a stomach ache and needed to go back home quickly to poop.
So he was indeed affected by Toon/comedy effects, making what Goku said a contradiction.

Also, yeah, I also agree with removing Beerus's resistance to "Arale's Toon force".

So he was indeed affected by Toon/comedy effects, making what Goku said a contradiction.
Also Goku doesn't have that much knowledge in her abilities to begin with. The only gags she does in the DBS episode was defying gravity when Vegata kicked her, cracking the Earth & having it fixed for no reason. In the OG DB crossover she just beat General Blue with her brute strength.

As for Beerus resistance to toon force, he was affected by gag effects (comedy effects), when he presumibly was going to Hakai Arale, but suddenly got a stomach ache and needed to go back home quickly to poop.

Also, yeah, I also agree with removing Beerus's resistance to "Arale's Toon force".
If we agree to this
It should be a Toon Force feat for arale then

Since we are essentually assuming Arale's toon shenanigans were what was responsible for inducing the effects in Beerus

If we agree to this

Since we are essentually assuming Arale's toon shenanigans were what was responsible for inducing the effects in Beerus
Yeah, still, this shows us that not even Beerus is saved from comedy stuff lol.

I disagree. Since he's saying Arale's stuff won't work on him. Another character affected him, The Reality Machine. This just means its not an immunity which was obvious anyways.

Also Goku doesn't have that much knowledge in her abilities to begin with. The only gags she does in the DBS episode was defying gravity when Vegata kicked her, cracking the Earth & having it fixed for no reason. In the OG DB crossover she just beat General Blue with her brute strength.
It was also progated by Senbei (Her creator) pleading with Beerus to stop. Which is very seldom, he never does that. Earlier in the episode when Vegeta wanted to fight her. Senbei just said don't hurt yourself.
If we agree to this

It's was the Reality Machine 2 which induced it.

I disagree. Since he's saying Arale's stuff won't work on him. Another character affected him, The Reality Machine. This just means its not an immunity which was obvious anyways.

It was also progated by Senbei (Her creator) pleading with Beerus to stop. Which is very seldom, he never does that. Earlier in the episode when Vegeta wanted to fight her. Senbei just said don't hurt yourself.

It's was the Reality Machine 2 which induced it.
Actually
Armbill DOES make good counterpoints

disagree. Since he's saying Arale's stuff won't work on him. Another character affected him, The Reality Machine. This just means its not an immunity which was obvious anyways.
Yes, but Arale's Toon force is stronger/higher level than the Reality Machine's one, it has done more impressive stuff. Unless you want to tell me that Reality Machine's Toon force is stronger, there are levels of Toon force.
Also, Toon force power is not at all something that always the character know that it's using, at the end of the chapter, the characters were speculting what could have been the reason of as of why that happened suddenly to Beerus, so I wouldn't be too sure that it was cuz of the Reality Machine, that's what Trunks thought but he wasn't 100% sure and there isn't a true answer for this.
At the end of the day, she was saved by a gag plot, you know, the entire episodie was a Gag.

So this pretty much confirms that Goku's statement is a contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back