• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What complicated ability is this?

Perspective Manipulation

As seen in the Link, the character states that she ignored the laws of perspective, effectively treating something or someone that was far away as if it were simply tiny and right in front of them. All this is done via a form of perspective manipulation.

As VBW has no clear page for Perspective Manipulation, I turned to Super Power Wiki and this is what they gave me

The user can manipulate the perspectives of oneself or others about everything, allowing them to cause so that they view reality to their liking rather than the true state of reality itself. All the concepts like time, space, causality exist only because they are perceived to exist, so are these at the user's hand to be controlled, turning subjective interpretations into reality.

Perspective is what links the image of an object to the object itself, and so by touching what one sees, one can touch the object itself - thus, it is possible to hold a distant mountain in the palm of one’s hand. Perspective allows a single drop of rain to fill an entire ocean, or an entire ocean to be held in a cup. Through perspective, ten thousand things can become one, intent can become action, and something unseen can cease to exist entirely. With a subtle shift of perspective, it is possible to crack the earth with a single finger, or to pluck the glowing disc that is the sun from the sky.

In a practical sense, manipulating itself perspective is to impose its understanding onto reality, changing it to the user's view.

In conclusion, being able to manipulate perspective includes abilities such as: Reality Warping and/or Subjective Reality, Causality Manipulation and Perception Manipulation.

Are the inclusive abilities I mentioned correct or incorrect?
If I am I wrong about something then please correct me on what else it could possibly be

Thank You for your time 🥳

I'm pretty sure it is just Space Manipulation.
Not sure if spatial manipulation would justify enlarging the size of her hand OR shrinking the size of the girl
Besides she did say she ignored the laws of perspective

Perspective is all about space, so it's even more fitting.
I still believe it could be spatial and something else though because by manipulating perspective you could essentially pluck the sun out of sky or sit on an entire city (based on your own perspective relative to the object your focusing on and affecting)

Just a thought

Back