• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
So, do you remember when she got shitstomped by some toads? Well, that's because they are immune to water abilities. All of Aqua's ability has a water attributes on it and the resistance to water abilities means resistance to almost all of her abilities. Immunity is even worse, it makes Aqua completely useless. This should be added to the Weaknesses.

P.S. She's still get shitstomped by the toads.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

In volume 1 it's stated that the reason Aqua's punch didn't work is because physical attacks don't work against giant frogs.

No, that's because every attacks Aqua do has water and holy attributes as a Goddess of Water. Toads are immune, that is because they are immune to water attacks.

Where is this stated? I don't recall reading that. And there's 3 statements about the frogs resisting physical attacks, all in chapter 1:

>Their thick fat was effective against blunt attacks.

>I remembered the staff member in the guild telling me that physical attacks weren't effective against giant frogs.

>"You're just frogs that are strong against physical attacks!"

Well immunity to water is big NLF, they are just resistant to water.

Except that God Requiem isn't physical attack and it killed a demon general but it didn't kill a single toad. The toad is also a starter monster so it's impossible to say that Demon General<Giant Toad. She got stomped in Vol 13. Kazuma killed it with sword too which is obviously a physical attack.

The statement? I don't know where it is, I found it in some random YouTube video.

It is a physical attack, considering she ran up to it and punched it, and then Kazuma states physical attacks aren't effective.

God Requiem is an energy attack. It can be charged using staff and fist. In Anime, she used staff to use it, not fist yet it was ineffective. It conjures energy and releases using staff.

The only anime feat currently on the profiles is the explosion, and that happened in the LN too. The Cano page states that you can only use tertiary canon if it doesn't contradict the source material, and the final episode of season 2 deviates from canon pretty heavily.

Well immunity to water is big NLF, they are just resistant to water.

It is for this wiki but not for Konosuba verse,they are immune if that is stated.

There's no source for the suggested change, Reinhard says it came from some YouTube video. And the other argument is based on a non-canon scene from the anime. There won't be any changes unless there's a statement in the LN.

Back