• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean aqua can hurt and destroy intangible being but i don't think she can see weather report but maybe hurt him?

Going to vote for Weather for having slightly higher AP (Large Town opposed to Small Town+), having much larger range than Aqua as well as having the advantage in durability, especially with the Atmospheric shields.

Aqua with her Athlete level dura seems like a glass cannon here. Still, interesting match up to say the least.

Pretty much. Heavy Weather's 6-C is used for a more dangerous hax, not to directly hitting the enemies. Anyway, Weather pummels Aqua's low durability, while she can't exactly do the same to him because atmospheric shield.

hmm yeah it seems weather will likely plummet aqua first and the fact she's glass cannon ain't helping

Can't he just throw a air pressure punch ?. Considering the force of his punch can rip through human flesh from feet away.

Also lightning, or combustion.

Also I don't quite understand why Aqua has "likely much higher" instead of "likely High 7-C", while the calc plainly says that the high-end for her is High 7-C.

Aqua due to her flood creation, if she gets it off. That is if she isn't in character and going for optimal strategy. In character, though, Weather Report most likely. Aqua's confidence is easily shattered and she's particularly bad with strategy. If Weather Report pressures her, she'd go into a panic and basically flail around uselessly.

Ya know this dude has can kill her the moment the fight starts in like 10 ways right? Even bloodlusted he offs her and tanks attacks via his shields.

Bloodlusted, her best attacks match his shields at minimum. Unless he can counter her flood and somehow not drown she'd take this due to the superior range. Again, though, this doesn't seem to be a bloodlusted match and her intelligence is stated to be extremely low so I doubt she'd go for her best attack. She'd need to be motivated for that, as seen with how she deals with the giant frogs and Hans. Aqua is incompetent without direction/support so Weather Report would likely one shot her once in melee range. Count my vote for Weather Report.

Yes actually, he can create pockets of air and space suits so not drowning.

And if they were bloodlusted he'd throw a pressure punch and rip a hole through her, strike her down with lighting, cause her to combust, etc.

Weather Report can off Aqua sumply by poisoning her to death with oxygen, let alone a storm or lightning bolt.

Aqua is mentally, a child with ADHD. She'd find a way to screw herself before her opponent can even capitalize on it.

That, and she's pitifully squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back