• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stand User Bracket Round 2 Match 4 (Johnny Joestar vs Weather Report)

The final match of Round 2 and it just so happens to be the haxxiest people in the bracket (bruh moment for Jotaro)

Both start 15 meters apart in Central Park, and are in character

Speed is equalized (although I'm not sure how much this matters anymore with how speed equal messes with Stands now)

Heavy Weather, 7-B stuff for Weather Report is restricted, and Tusk Act 4 is restricted for Johnny

Johnny Joestar suggested by Unwanteduser48 :

Weather Report suggested by M3X : 7

Last edited:
Weather is way more haxxed than Johnny. ACT 3 bullets would phase him because he can become a literal cloud and intangible. To defeat Johnny he can do a lot of stuff actually, one of them is increasing oxygem and poisioning him

Weather is way more haxxed than Johnny. ACT 3 bullets would phase him because he can become a literal cloud and intangible. To defeat Johnny he can do a lot of stuff actually, one of them is increasing oxygem and poisioning him
I just realized how dumb I am LMFAO

Given Weather can become a cloud he'd be intangible to Johnny but the holes would still suck him in no? I don't see how he'd win.

The holes don't really suck in. Unless they're making direct contact with something like putting a hole in water.
And I honestly would like to trust nobody is actually trying to say that the holes would suck in the whole of Weather before Weather just like, moves a few inches away? The suction force isn't exactly insane on those things and Weather can easily dispel and then reform itself.

Ignoring he can smite Johnny from far out of his range.

Back