• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

Bermuda is preparing himself to leave home while he starts feeling strange again.

"Please don't say I'm sick today.."

His head starts paining and he starts hearing something, strange voices in his head, suddenly, he starts hearing a loud laughter buzzing his head.

"Hey, are you hearing me?"

"What the..."

Suddenly, Bermuda starts receiving an overload of memories that are not his own, his body stays paralyzed for a couple of seconds until he remembers the name of the one talking in his head.

"So you are Kurama...? And you're a fox living inside me...? What the hell....!"

"Don't fake your surprise to me, my presence should be natural to you now that received my memories."

"You're assuming a couple of thi-"

"Hm? There's something going on next here, you should be able to feel it now, don't you?"

"What...? Oh. Yes, I guess it's true. Should I go there?"

Bermuda follows his way to Central Park.

Impressed with the extrasensory abilities of the avian looking individual covered in flames, the H.O.W reveals itself to the others in Central Park, before asking a simple question in a robotic tone:

Are you the same as me?

"Hell no. I'm a soon to be ex hobo, turned warlock. This bench I'm sitting on is my bed."

Its wings swished across the countryside,spectating the faded paints of the structures placed below his naval.

“These people need help. Their bodies keep the prisoner to the beautiful afterlife that awaits them”

The Mandarin warped into his home,the mist now a pink sunset.He teleported to the city.

Watching form the top of the Empire State Building I notice the Absolute decimation of a portion of central park as well as the many people running from the destruction. "Geez have these guys never heard of a low profile before, at this rate they are gonna have a run in with the New York Police which will end horribly I imagine, then the news trucks and Helicopters will show up which would be a disaster, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens next."

"Ah... Do you know where we are, by the way? This doesn't look like my house."

Zephyr jumps up to one of the uncut treetops. "Ah, central park. Go figure."

Bermuda reaches the Central Park and notices a unusual couple of persons in a certain area.

"Hey, there's a bird too."

"Are you sure it's actually a bird?"

"Whatever."

Bermuda tries to gain attention.

"hm?"
Zephyr looked back towards the newcomer, dropping from her perch. "I thought I sensed someone else. That's one more to add to our little party."

"Geez have these guys never heard of a low profile before, at this rate they are gonna have a run in with the New York Police which will end horribly I imagine, then the news trucks and Helicopters will show up which would be a disaster, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens next."
The police are certainly aware, but everyone witnessing knows for a fact there is nothing to be done about this situation. News organizations are equally far away as they report on this sudden event.

Speaking of a sudden event, as of this moment, everyone on the scene hears the same voice from their dream echoing in their minds, as the sun feels as though it is growing much brighter before you.

"... I see you are getting acclimated to your situation... Do take your time if it is so needed, but, I have come to inform you... Indeed, I am real. Know that my name is Akashica, and you are not the only ones to obtain this power. In other areas, people are similarly deliberating on your actions, and some indeed are taking action... Much as the mysterious Mandarin is advancing towards you, aiming to liberate the people by sending them to the afterlife."

Those with the senses to determine it indeed start to feel confirmations of the so called Akashica's words across the planet, and that a threatening enemy is starting to close in.

".......Another fox? Hey Kurama, there's another of you here."

"Shut up, I'm not even a fox. I'm a Kyuubi."

"I don't know the difference... Ahem, sorry for talking out of the nothing, I woke up strange today and something pulled me out into this pla-"

Bermuda hears a voice different from Kurama, the so-called Akashica.

"......This is bad, hey Kurama, what's happening!?"

"Beats me."

"I wonder what he means" thought Frank

"It means that eventually they will come to break your #&%@" Alastor said

"Virgen Santísima"

Zephyr frowns. "Yes, This is a problem. Well, I suppose an opponent to test my blade against wouldn't be a bad thing. Does anyone else wish to accompany me?

"I wonder if this is a test of some kind. Well, I will deal with it when it comes to it, I suppose."

The girl mused out loud.

"What about you all?"

The unknown party that brought us to this world and granted us these abilities, identified as Akashica warned us of immediate danger.

For such a being to provide us with such transparent information means our potential foe must pose a serve threat...

@Faruel

"As long as you don't get in the way of my blade, that shouldn't be a problem."

Zephyr then takes off, running through the park with supernatural agility, jumping from tree to tree as she makes her way to the approaching threat.

"A bird and a furro" said Frank looking at those with animal traits

"silly, that's not Furros" Said the talking sword

"And before you say it, yes there are many people here, most of them are not human" Alastor commented to his Master.

"How do you know that?" The ninja questioned to the legendary weapon.

"I am Alastor, the spirit of Lightning, I know many things" Commented the enchanted weapon

“There you are.I beg forgiveness for the inconvenience I will cause all of you, but do know that you will be liberated forth from the shells that constantly vex your consciences.It is for your own well-being , may the afterlife accept and bend to your every whim.”

Pink waste begins to ooze on a group of newscasters as the glob of feathers vomits it’s yolk inside their stomach.

THUD THUD

Their bodies begin to pulsate, cracks within their skin begin to show like puzzle pieces. Holes and pours open from their skin and bones as they drop onto the ground

“I do this out of compassion.”

The wings of the chromatic bird stop flapping,a large flicker appears before it vanished into a now grey night.

(I’ll be gone for a bit,so I won’t be able to respond)

[People talked about stuff then the guy who gave you powers showed up and explained that @ThisThingisReallyBroken 's character is incoming and plans on freeing people from their mortal shackles so to speak]

Using predator instincts, The H.O.W senses the lost of live and makes a terrifying announcement;

The lives of several humans have been terminated near by, I calculate a 99% chance the being identified as Mandarin is responsible.

I pull out a pill. "Ok, H.O.W." I say ripping off an arm meant to force feed the pill to Mandarin.
[... Remember when I mentioned how Dato wasn't very combat applicable

The fact that you'll find this very, very difficult to actually pull off is testament to that.]

"I don't know what's going on.... but I feel that Mandarin guy wants to kill us..."

Bermuda clenches his fist as his form changes, his skin turns pink, marking show around his body and his skin is covered by now a bright energy coming directly from Kurama. Six menacingly dark balls surround now his body along with two staffs in his hands.

"Can't let it happen."

The H.O.W grows dragon like wings from its back and takes to the skies to gain a better vantage point of it's opponent, as well as provide assistance to the others.

It assumes the strange being that torn off its limb is capable of flight.

Back