• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Possibly FT Upgrade or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Could anyone check this calc... I mean, somehow to improve and avoid that outcome as low as this?

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33959

Links to the feat:

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/467/4

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/467/5

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/467/6

This is a thread for Kagura and others speed... NOT for Brandish

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Add brandish"s calc onto this if it's legit then she should be 6-C not 7-B
Her powers are likely hax... not really focus on destruction (and this thread is for speed upgrade.. not for talk about Brandish)

She used to be at that level, but it must've been debunked. I don't know anything about it though, I thought she was still low 6-C, or whatever it was until 5 minutes ago.

the linked calc somehow does not correlate to the 7b/6c trown in the discussion here. its a speed calc?

whats going on?

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
RavenSupreme said:
the linked calc somehow does not correlate to the 7b/6c trown in the discussion here. its a speed calc?

whats going on?
Do you really need an answer when you can just read the comments above?....
i dont really get anything off the comments above

nvmd. "its a speed discussion - dont talk about other calc"

got it now

It was considered as an outlier that is inapplicable to combat situations, given that even Igneel and Acnologia going all out against each pther were not shown as capable of anything approaching Island level, and that the other, roughly equal, Spriggan have not displayed anything remotely of this scale.

She can shrink humans if she wanted although it definitely doesn't scale to her durability her size manipulation or whatever explicitly that would be rated there not herself like Kaguya and her ETBS.But it being possibly an outlier is indeed true

Antvasima said:
It was considered as an outlier that is inapplicable to combat situations, given that even Igneel and Acnologia going all out against each pther were not shown as capable of anything approaching Island level, and that the other, roughly equal, Spriggan have not displayed anything remotely of this scale.
shouldnt this answer go to the "why is acno mountain level" thread?

so many ft threads atm one can mix them up quickly lol

However, if we see more feats of Brandish's island shrinking scale, we can start upgrading the characters.

they hang at small city and hypersonic for ages now. its time for some major changes. given its the final arc as well

RavenSupreme said:
they hang at small city and hypersonic for ages now. its time for some major changes. given its the final arc as well
Ironic that you are the one who doesnt like the MHS Calc

And guys... this is a thread for Kagura and others speed... NOT for Brandish

KaenDragneel123 said:
RavenSupreme said:
Ironic that you are the one who doesnt like the MHS Calc

And guys... this is a thread for Kagura and others speed... NOT for Brandish
i appreciate the math in it. however the used values are what i disagree with. and i will not overlook such things just because its a verse i enjoy reading

Antvasima said:
However, if we see more feats of Brandish's island shrinking scale, we can start upgrading the characters.
It just occured to me, was Acnologia scaled to Brandish? because if so he would likely need downgrading also

LordAizenSama said:
Antvasima said:
It just occured to me, was Acnologia scaled to Brandish? because if so he would likely need downgrading also
No, Acno has never scaled to Brandish

And guys... this is a speed thread... for Brandish... create your own thread

The feat was recalc'ed and mach 2.3 something was the best result. This is not a good feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back