• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another humongous Castlevania CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that we agree on Low 2-C, it doesn't make much sense and the 4-A feat is...vague, to say at least

About that Castle speed feat, have you requested the calc ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
I was going to request a recalc from Paranoia, but it will be useless, since the castle feat might be MFTL
I will gather the video and screen shots etc. will request it tomorrow.

Also as a reference point the current scaling chain for Castlevania is something along the lines of this

Chaos>=Soma>Julius>=Full power Dracula (1999)>Richter/Alucard>Death (currently)>Jonathan and Charlotte>John and Eric>Quincy (Lol)>Shanoa>Juste>Simon>Christopher>Trevor/Hector>Dracula (His earliest incarnation)>Leon>Menace (Low 2-C with his death alone)

This is based on Dracula getting more powerful each time he revives and statements saying Richter was one of top Belmonts and this is ignoring the Time Reaper since i don't know where to put him

Shanoa only defeated Dracula by killing herself, she should normally scale from Death

We have a proof that says that Dracula gets stronger each time he comes back ? I know we have a statement, but what else ?

It's based on that statement that he gets stronger each time he revives, otherwise some may go down, some may go up.

I don't have any evidence for Death getting stronger other than scaling, because he scales to current Soma, but it doesn't make sense that Shanoa scales to that.

Yeah some things don't really make sense in the CV verse scaling wise like Death being weaker than the weakest Belmont It hurts because he is my favourite character

Well, my favorite Belmont is Trevor, one of the weakest, so I feel your pain

My personal view (headcanon, actually) is that the characters are somewhat comparable, with Soma, Julius and Chaos being the strongest ones and people who fought a weakened Dracula only (or only Death) being the "low tiers", with the majority of the Belmonts being comparable

I meant Death as my favourite Castlevania character

I think Alucard should be somewhere around the top, due to being still active and theoretically being able to fight evil Soma. I think outside of Julius, its pretty clear that Richter is the strongest Belmont

Are we going to ignore how Chronicles, a Castlevania in-verse crossover is actually canon?

That should affect the scaling chain as a good chunk of it can fight each other.

That makes more sense. But besides Shanoa and Eric not much there really stands out as an inconsistency, as least not that I can remember.

Julius is comparable to Soma as he can beat him up in the bad ending, which can be taken as a powerlevel showcase even if it´s not canon, like the Kirby stuff.

Bobsican is not authorised to approve of upgrades from 4-A to Low 2-C. You need informed staff approval for those types of changes, and Matthew seems to disagree.

Well, Matt hasn´t checked the new argument in the scaling chain, but I agree, input on his part is needed to continue that part.

We need to talk about this

Dracula's profile says that he's stronger than Galamoth, who's stronger than Time Reaper, who's solid Low 2-C

Doesn't make sense having a 4-A key in this case, or we need to downgrade the time reaper which also wouldn't make sense because he is stated to be capable of destroying the Timeline, which is a Low 2-C by definition

I also have some problems with that 4-A feat in particular, the one linked in Dracula's profile

You should probably ask Promestein and some administrators to help out with evaluating this.

Antvasima said:
You should probably ask Promestein and some administrators to help out with evaluating this.
Agree, we can also revise to make them 4-A again but Dante makes a good argument for solid Low 2-C, the scaling and other feats back this up too

So this is my summary for mods and the argument for solid Low 2-C

The Time Reaper is a servant of Galamoth who is stated to be able to erase the Castlevania timeline, it is a solid Low 2-C feat and the Time Reaper is inferior to Galamoth who is specifically inferior to Dracula. Now Simon, Trevor, Shanoa and the gang can defeat Time Reaper, now one may say this is enough evidence but it goes even further. So Galamoth can actually be fought and defeated in Castlevania Sotn by Alucard, note that Galamoth is just some dude in Dracula's castle and that Dracula is who Alucard is after, so it should be pretty casual initself. We also have evidence that Galamoth is dead in Aria of Sorrow, where you can obtain his soul in Dracula's castle.

There is also the super casual feat of Menace causing the destruction of the Abyss, which is a Universe, with his death alone, note that Menace is just some amalgamation of some random demonic souls and Dracula can manipulate the entirety of the Abyss which may have infinite of these Souls. The kicker here is that Menace, some random fusion of souls can perform a solid and casual Low 2-C feat and Dracula who has countless of these souls is supposed to be inferior to these demonic souls fused as 4-A. If that wasn't enough Olrox some Mid tier vampire can perform an Universal feat too, with his Castle being infinite in size.

So yeah there is zero reason for the Castlevania cast to be 4-A or anything lower than Low 2-C given that there is such an abundance of casual Universal feats performed by otherwise low tier characters which we rated higher than some of the god tiers of the verse, that being Dracula

So which pages have still not been updated to Low 2-C?

I think that LightinAnt seems to make sense though, but we preferably need more staff input.

Only Elizabeth Bathory, but i don't think she actually scales to them, since she is considered low tier in the verse

Quick question;

Did we forget Nathan? What is the best Castlevania for you guys? And which Dracula had the best looks and his final form?

@ABoogieYesSir

Nathan isn't canon so the scaling is weird with him and characters like Sonia

@Bob

I would appreciate if you guys could help me out on this one and message the mods, since i'm currently busy with a different verse

ABoogieYesSir said:
What is the problem?
We see some things getting sucked into a portal, but there isn't enough visuals to confirm that what we see are really stars getting sucked into a black hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back