• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another humongous Castlevania CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AboogieYesSir

Yes i know that, the statements i put there were just to give further context

@Ogbunabali

Sure, i was thinking "I understand now, i'am Dracula" for Dark Soma and possibly a novel/Sotn quote for Death. Have no idea on regular Soma

I'll read the transcript on AoS/DoS there has to be something good there.

I don't think that's a power we have on this wiki.

btw there is a calc from OBD of Chaos spinning the Galaxies that has been calced at MTFL+ somewhere around 169 trillion times, if i'm understanding it right. May need to recalced either way

I got some more Abillities

>Shanoa

-Phasing through Paries (Walk through certain walls)

-Magnetism through Magnes

-Creation through Cubus (Creating petrifying blocks)

-Weapon creation (Weapon Glyphs)

-Danmaku through some Glyph unions (Arcus being an example, makes it rain arrows)

-Homing attack through Vol Luminato

-Possibly Weather creation for Vol Grando glyph union (Creates a blizzard like tornado)

- Air and Fire manipulation for Shanoa through various glyphs (She somehow doesn't have these lol)

>Death

-"Death, unconstrained by morality, pursued every possible means of reviving his master."

-"He sowed the seeds of evil by weakening the faith of man"

-
To give some context, this is a Judgement quote. So Death can weaken the faith of humanity, don't know what this counts as power. Mind manip maybe?

Oh yeah and i requested a calc a few days ago for Chaos spinning the galaxies, if its done we may get MFTL+ Characters

LightinAnt said:
-To give some context, this is a Judgement quote. So Death can weaken the faith of humanity, don't know what this counts as power. Mind manip maybe?
Either that or possible morality manipulation

Well there is one Glyph Union in which she summons tons of Meteors, something that looks like a big bang which does fullscreen damage. Though there is the Arcus Glyph union which makes it literally rain tons of arrows. Here you can see it

I was thinking about this, but shouldn't the Belmonts have Immortality Negation? Ignoring Drac, they kill type 8 beings all the time

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Just to quickly ask, how powerful would characters be if only using feats from the original Castlevania game?
Large Building Level if you take Dracula's death alone causing the Castle to collapse, otherwise there are no grandiose feats other than Dracula surviving decapitation casually and him having Time stop resistance. This is assuming that you entirely seperate all other games and lore including Simons Quest or Dracula's Curse as sequels/prequels

Why though? I can understand Infinite speed being an outlier, but the Chaos galaxy spinning feat scaling to Soma, Julius etc. doesn't seem that outlandish

Considering that we'll have a Belmont who's literally trillions of times faster than the others, it seems strange to me

Also, why the feat goes for Chaos ? We have a confirmation that he is moving those galaxies ?

Yeah but we also have no definite Low 2-C, just a "possibly" for the rest of the cast. A "possibly MTFL+" for the rest of the cast along side "possibly Low 2-C" was my initial thought. Also its Chaos' dimension, obviously he should have control over it when someone like Brauner can manipulate his dimensions

I also think possibly Low 2-C is outdated, since there are more than enough Universal feats

Well anyways i'm still researching stuff i can add, i will also revamp the profiles to make them look not as empty

You mean making new Netflix profiles or upgrades for Dracula Netflix? I have Netflix and i can rewatch it easily, so that wouldn't be a problem for me

Didn't even know we had a Dracula Netflix profile, although he does need some pretty serious rework and a tabber for the game/netfilx versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back