• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another humongous Castlevania CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said there aren't more 4-A feats than Low 2-C not lower feats in general, also saying 3 Low 2-C feats all of which scale to characters, are consistent and even accepted are inconsistent is stupid

Also just because Dracula isn't busting or creating a universe every game, doesn't mean he shouldn't be Low 2-C.

Scaling and statements exist for a reason and most if not all feats aren't performed by Dracula, so yeah your argument that he caps out a lower tiers is also moot

Currently Dracula scales to several Low 2-C feats, 2 of which directly and 1 through backwards scaling.

Also Matt you're directly ignoring the Battle of 1999, where Julius was in his prime and needed to seal Dracula, who was at his strongest. And we consider Julius solid Low 2-C, Julius even admits he wasn't as good as back then

Either we make Julius and Soma 4-A too, which i think even you think is nonsensical too or you accept that Dracula is actually Low 2-C and thus the cast aswell who also scale to other Low 2-C characters

Boi, I forgot about Demon Castle War completely

Well, yeah, Dracula could fight Julius at his prime, however, Dracula is stronger each time he resurrects, so maybe a second key ? Same goes for Genya since he can fight Soma

He does get stronger each time, but not jumping several tiers of strength kinda strong, a seperate key isn't necessary since he directly scales from 2 Low 2-C characters even in his non 1999 state

The only tier 5 feat that i know of is the eclipse feat and Brauner creating his portrait dimensions for tier 4, which yes should be casual

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Question: Are the tier 5/4 feats casual or do the characters struggle when performing them?
Both of Dracula's Tier 4 feats are done when he's transformed into his second form.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Both of Dracula's Tier 4 feats are done when he's transformed into his second form.
What tier 4 feats? You mean the castle? You do know it should be infinite in size, comparable to Olrox's

Oh yeah and by that Dracula also has a Low 2-C feat, because his death causes the castle to collapse lol

And Matt if you're trying to debunk that, Olrox's castle is literally the exact same as Dracula's and was modeled after it specifically, with it having exact same locations. And the statement that it has an infinite supply of zombies specifically, cements that it should be in the High 3-A ranges and thus Dracula's castle should be similar in size, what with also being stated to be a dimension of its own.

This is backed up by scaling. because Dracula is superior to Low 2-C characters and can directly fight a Low 2-C character i.e Julius

I mean, holy damn, the revision wasn't even finished and you just go and edit the whole verse while acting like no one's noticing. That's some shady ass stuff.

For those who don't know math.

"An infinite supply of zombies" doesn't mean that there is a literally infinite amount of zombies within the castle at all times. All that means is that the castle's power is such that the rate of zombie production is superior to the rate of zombie killing, and it is able to continually produce more zombies as they are killed.

That's it. It's not a High 3-A feat.

Just as a warning @LightinAnt, please don't edit profiles prematurely when a Discussion Mod or Admin has yet to give you permission to do so. Thank you.

Do you have evidence that it works that way Matt i.e that its just a recharging station for zombies and how do we know that it isn't just the zombies being somewhere in the castle, which would obviously make its size equivalent to accomadate them? Also you do know that Olrox's castle IS made out of said zombies right? That isn't even my main point, the point is that Dracula directly scales to prime Julius who is Low 2-C

Also again vandalism implies that i purposely upgraded them to 2-B or screwed up the profiles something like that, Low 2-C has evidence for it and i even said that i could remove it if need be, though i do get your point for hastily changing them and i apologize.

But to understand my reasoning for changing them to solid Low 2-C, here is my basic thought

Dracula is superior to all demons, which even Matt agrees with me

So Time Reaper has a solid Low 2-C feat by trying to erase the Timeline, note that the Time Reaper is inferior to Galamoth who is notably inferior to Dracula. Menace has a solid Low 2-C feat by collapsing the Abyss, Menace being an amalgamtation of souls from the Abyss which Dracula controls. Julius scales to Soma who scales to Chaos who has a solid Low 2-C feat, Dracula directly fights Julius in his prime. So yeah, Dracula is directly superior to 2 Low 2-C characters and can fight a Low 2-C character

So if he can contend with a Low 2-C character, is superior to Low 2-C characters and is generally thought of as one of the High/God tiers why does he need to be "4-A, possibly Low 2-C"? It's not like fighting Low 2-C characters is something new for the verse, as the cast (Even Dracula) can fight the Time Reaper, Alucard can fight Galamoth, Yoko and Alucard can fight Soma and the whole cast by extension can fight Dracula

And to you people who agree with Matt for whatever reason, you do know he himself considers Julius a solid Low 2-C, i.e the character in his prime who fought Dracula and needed to specifically seal him to finish him off for good, so by definition Dracula should be solid Low 2-C and the rest of the cast by extension too

LightinAnt said:
And to you people who agree with Matt for whatever reason, you do know he himself considers Julius a solid Low 2-C, i.e the character in his prime who fought Dracula and needed to specifically seal him to finish him off for good, so by definition Dracula should be solid Low 2-C and the rest of the cast by extension too
I thought Dracula became stronger every time he ressurected?

Anyway, Julius needed to seal the castle to deal with Dracula for good because if not done like that the cycle would continue. Dracula reviving, people suffering until he is slayed, etc.

Yes i've mentioned Dracula gets stronger each time, but he doesn't jump tiers while doing so, especially so when Matt considers him 4-A

He resurrected many times in the franchise, if he's getting stronger each time, it's possible

Thing is, he indeed fought Julius when he was in his prime, but this was the last (and strongest) version of the character, I really believe that a second key for him, scalling directly from Julius, should be fine, it doesn't erase his past versions that scale to other Belmonts. Same goes for Alucard/Genya

Man, I really want a Demon Castle War game

The "getting stronger" is unquanitfiable, unless you want to imply that Dracula always was 4-A and just out of nowhere was Low 2-C through that boost, it makes more sense to keep him at solid Low 2-C, considering other feats back this up that Dracula was always Low 2-C

Also he can fight the Time Reaper who is solid Low 2-C before 1999

I'm trying to think was the time Drac got pulled into the time place before 1999? I always thought he arrived just before he was to fight Julius

It is never specified what time Dracula was pulled from, but it doesn't make sense in 1914/44 for him to be just 4-A but suddenly jump to Low 2-C in 1999 though.

He isn't just 4-A and then "jumped to Low 2-C"

The very first version of him is At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C, being solid Low 2-C In 99 is completely possible, specially when he's getting stronger since 1475

Nah dude, if Dracula was solid Low 2-C in 1999, then he should be solid Low 2-C earlier too unless you are implying he jumps tiers from PoR to current 1999, it doesn't work as "possibly Low 2-C" that was the main argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back