• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another humongous Castlevania CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see some things getting sucked into a portal, but there isn't enough visuals to confirm that what we see are really stars getting sucked into a black hole

Exactly!

The fact that the Low 2-C feat is performed by a guy who is fodder to Dracula is EXACTLY why the cast isn't straight Low 2-C. All of Dracula's feats are either Tier 5 or 4 same with those of many other characters. There's only three Tier 2 feats one performed by a literal god tier too. Personally I find it outlierish.

MFTL+ was removed because the feat is bullshit and non-existent. I literally made a content revision thread to remove the wank I put in the first place and now people want it back.

The MTFL+ could be consistent with a new feat by the Castle. Also as for the tier 2, there's only so much things you can call an outllier. Simon and the cast can fight against the time reaper, Dracula is superior to menace and Galamoth is superior to the Time Reaper and was defeated.

I would call the tier 4 stuff inconsistent since it is only 1 feat

Also Matt the scaling also debunks your reasoning since we give the Time Reaper a solid Low 2-C for a feat, Galamoth is also solid Low 2-C via being superior to him. Yet Dracula is supposed to be tier 4

I honestly find it dodgy that we even scale Judgment to the main continuity, but that's just me.

Implied my bad. Lots of stuff from Judgement carries over to the main timeline, like Saint Germain and Aeon being both part of the Time Watchers for example

i.e Aeon is canon and Judgement happened somewhere in the timeline

Well Curse of Darkness came out before Judgement, so Judgment took that from it not the other way around. But like I said, I don't mind it just find it kinda dodgy.

Dracula should not be not that weaker to Time Reaper and Galamoth, Menace feat is indeed legit as the Abyss indeed collapsed.

Should I lock the pages again in the meantime, or should they remain open for editing?

Okay. I will unsibscribe to this thread then. You can send me a message later if you need my help with something.

The Galaxy spinning was calced at MFTL+, besides its not the feat we are going to use, there is a different feat performed by the Castle moving stars and planets around in its dimension.

There is currently only one 4-A (That i'm aware of) feat performed by Brauner and even that is disputed, Brauner isn't even comparable to mid tiers of the verse, yet we use his feat to scale to Dracula, who might i reiterate is massively superior to Menace and should be superior to Galamoth who is superior to the Time Reaper

Besides if the calc done, it might not even be MTFL+, it might just be FTL+ so you can rest there. I personally do not understand this needless lowballing of Dracula, when there are several Universal feats and this is ignoring Olrox who has a High 3-A feat too and isn't even high-tier in the verse since he got taken out by Death.

By all accounts and scaling, Dracula should be solid Low 2-C

The galaxy spinning is pure bullshit. There's no way to scale that to anyone.

And no, moving stars and planets even if legit doesn't scale to anyone.

Dracula has two 4-A feats. Two 5-C to 5-A feats. Brauner has one 4-A feat, and many 5-C to High 4-C feats.

But making everyone Low 2-C because of one feat from a character who is supposed to be weaker than them?

Don't you see the problem?

Orlock's High 3-A "feat" is nonexistent and BS too. A lot of the higher stuff in that old blog you are using as a reference is BS. I should just delete it to avoid these discussions.

You don't seem to understand that currently the scaling does not work. We can't give the Time Reaper a solid low 2-C without giving Dracula also one, ontop of Menace which makes this consistent.

Also then there are characters who can defeat the Time Reaper who is solid Low 2-C, like Simon, Alucard etc. and the alternate ending for Dawn of Sorrow where Alucard and Yoko can defeat Soma who again is solid Low 2-C. Also ignoring the Saint Germain fight in CoD who should be equal to Aeon

Calling everything outlierish when its consistent in the verse, is getting repetetive and again needless lowballing.

OF course we can. It's like Kirby not having everyone scale to it. Time Reaper being Low 2-C is fine since that's all it does but logically applying his feat to everyone is blatant.

If it's necessary, we can downgrade the Time Reaper to "At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C".

I can't believe that we are talking about Multi-Solar System level Castlevania as a lowball. Do you have any idea how generous the rating even is? Before I came along people questioned the series being Tier 7 or 6. People still do. Most everyone thinks it caps at like Building level.

It isn't really generous when there are an abundance of higher tiered feats. The Menace feat is also used as a legit feat inuniverse and is Low 2-C by definintion, Soma scales to this and Alucard can fight Soma (While non-canon makes it consistent)

The characters can fight solid Low 2-C consistently, this is my argument with the Time Reaper, Aeon etc.

It is generous as ****, LightInAnt. They aren't Low 2-C consistently. They flat out aren't. What world do you live in where two feats performed by lower-tiered characters which are flat out surpassed by characters with 0 feats even remotely approaching theirs is consistent?

It's anything but.

It isn't generous Matt, sorry but it really isn't. Other VS sites rate Castlevania higher than we do, which i'm fine with might i add, but your argument is going against the scaling

Also how aren't they consistent? Chaos being defeated destroys his own Universe, 1 Low 2-C feat. Time Reaper is trying to destroy the Castlevania timeline, 2 Low 2-C feats and Menace causes the Abyss to collapse, 3 Low 2-C feats. All of which are accepted, all of which scale to characters you deem 4-A since they can fight against Soma, Time Reaper, by extension Dracula, Aeon and by extension Saint Germain

Yeah and you can theoretically fight against Soma as Alucard and Yoko, which proves my point that these characters can fight against Low 2-C characters

Recursive scaling. Wow.

Do you know that every single demon in the series is canonically inferior to Dracula who in turn only has a fraction of Chaos' powers? But now you want to scale them to Soma at his peak. Who killed Chaos at the end of Aria of Sorrow and then immediately after lost all of his power and had to start from scratch in the next game?

He actually didn't lose his powers, he had "no use for them" and that's why it seemed like they were gone.

Oh so now you are saying that every single demon is inferior to Dracula, which would also include Menace, Time Reaper and Galamoth?

I could use the evidence of Julius jobbing to Daario as further evidence, but even that isn't my goal to demonstrate that the characters can be solid Low 2-C

Well, you can fight Soma as Alucard and Yoko in 2035/2036, which is on the future, they can be stronger than the others and maybe a second key should be fine in this case

Alucard was already capable of defeating Dracula level characters as a teen, and he isn't the same Alucard that appears in Aria and Dawn of Sorrow, he's certainly stronger by that point

Anyway, the thing is: The scalling tell us that Dracula > Time Reaper, right ? And Time Reaper is solid Low 2-C and Dracula isn't, something is wrong by definition, or Dracula needs a upgrade or Time Reaper needs a downgrade

I don't understand your reasoning on downgrading everything in Castlevania just so they can't be Low 2-C. Time Reaper has a solid Low 2-C feat, he literally can't be downgraded to 4-A or whatever you want to put him at.

And what about Genya ?

I think we should give him a second key IF his fight against Soma in the bad ending can be considered as enough proof that he's comparable

Wouldn't be outlier since he's centuries older and much stronger than his SOTN version, that was already capable of defeating Dracula

Also you proved my point that Dracula was superior to all demons thus including Menace who has a Low 2-C feat

Yes but Dracula's feats only cap at 4-A. Making him Low 2-C based on shit much weaker demons do is an outlier. That is the point of the story I'm telling you here.

>The outlier argument

Matt you don't seem to understand that your own viewpoint on the verse contradicts your judgment of its ratings, We both know Dracula is superior to all demons and he can control all demonic souls, though i don't think you seem to understand that this completely proves that he is Low 2-C by definition. This is obviously ignoring Aeon, whom Saint Germain should be comparable too, Time Reaper who has an accepted Low 2-C feat, can be fought by the cast and is inferior to Galamoth who is inferior to Dracula and Soma who can be fought by Alucard and Yoko.

Low 2-C is consistent in the verse, which i showed you and characters can fight against Low 2-C characters which i proved too and said feats were accepted and are legit so you can't really disregard them

No it doesn't contradict in fact it only contributes.

Two feats by people weaker than people with no feats beyond 4-A isn't consistent. It is inconsistent.

I find it distraughing that this wiki has reached a point where the concept of outliers seems out of reach.

How is it inconsistent when there are more Low 2-C feats than 4-A feats? Also how does Dracula cap out on 4-A, when said feat isn't even performed by him, atleast what is stated in the profile?

Yes it contradicts your point, because Dracula being superior to all demons, makes him superior to the Time Reaper and Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back