• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another humongous Castlevania CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll handle Netflix Drac too if you guys want it, also i can do the profiles for the trio too if there is demand for them

He was when I did the profiles

But now it was downgraded but honestly, I don't see why he shouldn't be 7-B, many people who create storms are 7-B physically

Btw I didn't found any render for Alucard

They seem fine, though you may wanna add some visual aspects to it since CV Netflix has tons of fight scenes that are good for Gifs

Also you can reqest renders here

Got some more stuff

Power Nullification for Charlotte and resistance for Death to it here

Minor Teleportation for Jonathan through the Stellar sword here

Dimensional BFR and Gravity manipulation for Charlotte here

Dimensional BFR for Death (He can teleport Lydie with him to the Castle which is confirmed to be a seperate dimension, also he teleported Alucards equipment into the reverse Castle)

Well i don't wanna message literally everyone so i messaged the other two Admins Dragonmaster and DarkDragon

Seems legit to me, but Matt is the main person who's input would be legit.

Also forgot to say this but Alucard should get Cloth manipulation, his double jump is him turning his cape into a pair of wings

Fine by me, but it obviously has to also include the term "limited" as it really can´t be used for anything else.

Matthew Schroeder said:
4-B / 4-A bosses is far too inconsistent to be accepted.
Atleast you finally replied

What's so inconsistent about 4-B? Ofcourse we could massively downplay them to High 8-C, but we finally need a tier for them either way

Yeah but Medusa, the Werewolf, the Creature, the Mummy etc. i.e the classic monsters are PoR monsters who power Brauners dimension, obviously something like Flying Armor shouldn't be 4-B, but i don't see a problem with Zephyr, Aguni or Abaddon being 4-B i.e scaling to PoR bosses

You could also propose a tier, maybe scale them to St-Elmo?

Bosses from Portrait of Ruin should be 4-B/4-A tho, since they support the pocket dimensions with suns and stars.

Not really they still exist without them. They flat out don't power them or support them.

Abaddon is featless. He is just fought in a place.

A lot of that blog is wank.

Does High 8-C due to being way superior to other mid tier monsters sound ok? I also always wanted to hear your thoughts on Netflix Dracula since he also has a tiering issue

Dracula punched his hands onto Alucards shoulder and it broke parts of the ground, pretty sure that should count as 9-B, ignoring the fact that it was super casual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back