• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another humongous Castlevania CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt is currently occupated with the Sonic stuff apparenlty, so maybe we can do something meanwhile.

I think he meant the Castle specific hax, the Castle being infinite in size and having stellar objects in it i.e a Universe. Iirc we treat infinite 3-D as 4-D

Also are people Ok with dimensional Travel for Death/Dracula? Death can already freely teleport into the castle, but also to the locked of reverse castle and second castle in Harmony of dissonance, there's also him manifesting into Brauner's locked off painting dimension in the fight to one shot him

I'm ok with all this sans maybe the bosses thing due to indirect scaling to demonstratively cosmic entities for these apparently non-cosmic foes demanding too much of an assumption for my liking. Also, Dimensional Travel for Death is supported somewhat by the post-Dawn of Sorrow short novel, as he shows up in the human world at the beginning and also escapes Orlac's weird pocket dimension later on (and maybe his appearance as a boss outside the castle in Dracula X/Bloodlines helps as well). Not definitive pieces of evidence by themselves, but if my distant memory is correct and these things happened, they complement what's already been mentioned. Shouldn't be any problem to add.

Incidentally, don't sell yourself short, Matt; I don't think you've exaggerated much if at all, and the good work unquestionably without-a-doubt outweighs any bad.

Are we going to skip that part in Portrait of Ruin where Jonathan and Charlotte actually talk about how they can´t just break a freaking wall and so just ride some motorcycles to break it with their explosion?

9-C Castlevania main cast when?

Yeah, it will come out next week i believe. Though IGA is producing it and it has classic Ayami Kojima art so it has that Castlevania charm

Uhhh....Well i tried asking Matt if he was okay with me applying this stuff, but he didn't reply, so i thought i wait for him. But even that was days ago, so i don't know

Of course, but be sure to list here which one to open exactly (with the exact name for each of them), so Ant can just use his script to open them all at once.

What are the TLDR conclusions here, and which staff members have agreed?

Everyone agreed to the main bulk of the thing, including DDMedeus, Dragonmaster and Dark649 and some other users

Can you write a list of the exact titles of the pages that you need unlocked?

Good thing i wrote it down before hand

Abaddon (Castlevania)

Aeon (Castlevania)

Albus (Castlevania)

Alucard (Castlevania)

Carmilla (Castlevania)

Chaos (Castlevania)

Charlotte Aulin

Death (Castlevania)

Dracula (Castlevania)

Elizabeth Bathory (Castlevania)

Grant Danasty

Hector (Castlevania)

Jonathan Morris

Julius Belmont

Juste Belmont

Leon Belmont

Maria Renard

Richter Belmont

Saint Germain

Shanoa (Castlevania)

Simon Belmont

Sypha Belnades

Time Reaper

Trevor Belmont

Yoko Belnades

Zephyr (Castlevania)

Mainly done with adding the stuff, though Dante brought up a good point that currently Dracula has no reason being 4-A and the protagonists too since he is supposedly superior to Galamoth who is superior the Time Reaper who is straight up Low 2-C

You can go ahead in that case, Matt can just reply or make another thread as needed.

Make sure to also remove the "Tier 4" category of the affected profiles, by the way.

And please also say which ones scale directly to Dracula in some form, to make future things simpler.

Alright, but this also means all the protagonists get Low 2-C aswell due to scaling The protagonists can literally beat the Time Reaper and Olrox has a High 3-A feat, never made sense how they still have 4-A keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back